Pretty sad how little interest in science

Dr Gregg

Rookie
Jan 28, 2010
So many cool things in science, all forms of science. Yet every forum I"ve been on, including this one, nobody seems all that interested. Kind of sad, they would rather babble on about partisan nonsense, call each other names, etc than actually discuss many of the amazing things this world has to offer.

So many cool things in science, all forms of science. Yet every forum I"ve been on, including this one, nobody seems all that interested. Kind of sad, they would rather babble on about partisan nonsense, call each other names, etc than actually discuss many of the amazing things this world has to offer.
While I don't disagree with you at all, I am on this forum for discussion of politics, primarily. I can get my fill of science, and damn good science, elsewhere.

While I don't disagree with you at all, I am on this forum for discussion of politics, primarily. I can get my fill of science, and damn good science, elsewhere.

Agreed. I consider USMB as a political message board. I get my fill of science, and good damn science and in some cases Gawd Damn good science and in other cases super terrific f**king great science, elsewhere.

Agreed. I consider USMB as a political message board. I get my fill of science, and good damn science and in some cases Gawd Damn good science and in other cases super terrific f**king great science, elsewhere.
:lol:

:lol:

Is "good science" you're code around here for OctoErotica?

I wish someone had said something:confused:

Really? I see no evidence that you would recognize good science from your posts. In fact, you seem to be very much into the type of actions to de-legitimize real science.

The problem here is that present science defines a reality that disagrees with the ideology that many espouse here. They are far more into the "way thiings ought to be" than the way things are.

There is excellant science sites on the net now, many with current information on what is happening in all fields of science. No excuse for ignorance now.

Then post some, instead pissing and moaning about everything. Ironic as hell that you would complain about name calling and partisan nonsense. Since you've joined I've yet to read anything from you that wasn't a snide insult to either the board at large or whoever you're responding to.

The problem here is that present science defines a reality that disagrees with the ideology that many espouse here. They are far more into the "way thiings ought to be" than the way things are.

There is excellant science sites on the net now, many with current information on what is happening in all fields of science. No excuse for ignorance now.

You need to purchase a mirror.

Zander, old boy, I quote NASA, NOAA, and such arcane places as MIT. And your bunch quotes drugged out radio jocks.

Zander, old boy, I quote NASA, NOAA, and such arcane places as MIT. And your bunch quotes drugged out radio jocks.
You're a cult member. Get help.

And of course, being the science genious that you are, you still have not even bothered to answer my questions about that global warming theory you have. Let me repeat them just in case you forgot.

1. Why has Mars warmed to the same degree the Earth has?

2. How do you explain why CO2 emmisions has risen and the Earth temperatures have cooled?

Is it because you can't????:lol::lol::lol:

Call each other names?? let me see, I think that you have been a primary source of name calling, especially when you can't answer valid questions.:lol::lol::lol:

You're a cult member. Get help.

You are an idiot. No help for that.

I can understand your need to attack others rather than face your own problems. Just remember, as an AGW cult member YOU can still get help. First, you should go to a Cult de-programmer. What state do you live in? I can get you a list of people that can help you with your delusions. Secondly, you should find a good grief counselor. AGW is dead and you are going to need help getting over your love and embrace of that fake religion. It will be hard, but with a lot of hard work and a bit of luck you may be able to function in normal society again. There is no shame in seeking help when you have been misled. Good luck!

Really? I see no evidence that you would recognize good science from your posts. In fact, you seem to be very much into the type of actions to de-legitimize real science.
If you would care to offer some supporting evidence other than your typed words, you might have a point.

But alas, you can't; thus you have no point.

to the op: post an interesting thread or two and see if it goes anywhere?

Forum List

Back