Press Plays The Victim Card After Body-Slamming Republican Wins

This whole thing shows how far the Republicans have sunk

They celebrate a physical attack on a reporter and Gianforte probably got more votes for being "tough on the media"

The reporter was asking questions about the Republican healthcare plan. He was not making personal attacks, he was not attacking the mans family, he did not physically assault him

Healthcare

And that is why he was thrown to the ground and punched by a candidate for Congress
Lies. Why don't you stop lying?

The Pinheads in the media claim that Trump caused that Montana candidate to body-slam that journalist.
They had very little to say about the violence at Berkeley and all of the Blacks going around parts of the country beating people up. They feel that when a journalist got aggressive and got assaulted by a guy who lost his cool, this is all Trump's fault.

No, America is pissed off about the despicable comments that leaders like F**k Schumer and Crazy Auntie Maxine Waters, screaming for impeachment before the man even took office.

We're pissed off because of the we can't watch the news without throwing a brick thru our televisions.

What does this say about the people in that state they would vote for this guy? They get what they deserve.

It says they're happy to see annoying people get slapped around. You will see more such incidents until such behavior stops.

Do you really believe beating someone up because they are annoying is justified? I don't believe you really believe that. You're just being a partisan hack. You'll defend anything the Republicans do.

I see that when Republicans are in charge humanity takes a step backward.

You know, I was bashing black people who hit white people when they use the N word. I told black people they aren't civilized if they can't use their words and have to resort to violence. No matter what someone else says, that is no justification to put your hands on another person. I wish this reporter had a gun. He would have been justified to shoot the Congressman under stand your ground laws.

It doesn't surprise me that a Republican/Conservative is defending bad behavior. It's what you guys do.

The Pinheads in the media claim that Trump caused that Montana candidate to body-slam that journalist.
They had very little to say about the violence at Berkeley and all of the Blacks going around parts of the country beating people up. They feel that when a journalist got aggressive and got assaulted by a guy who lost his cool, this is all Trump's fault.

No, America is pissed off about the despicable comments that leaders like F**k Schumer and Crazy Auntie Maxine Waters, screaming for impeachment before the man even took office.

We're pissed off because of the we can't watch the news without throwing a brick thru our televisions.

What does this say about the people in that state they would vote for this guy? They get what they deserve.

It says they're happy to see annoying people get slapped around. You will see more such incidents until such behavior stops.

Do you really believe beating someone up because they are annoying is justified? I don't believe you really believe that. You're just being a partisan hack. You'll defend anything the Republicans do.

You know, I was bashing black people who hit white people when they use the N word. I told black people they aren't civilized if they can't use their words and have to resort to violence. No matter what someone else says, that is no justification to put your hands on another person. I wish this reporter had a gun. He would have been justified to shoot the Congressman under stand your ground laws.

It doesn't surprise me that a Republican/Conservative is defending bad behavior. It's what you guys do.

At least we don't rat pack old people and burn down stores when we don't get our way.

Of course you leftists believe that is model behavior.

Well, another eyewitness.

Time to slam journalists!!

So two weeks ago conservatives were beside themselves when people resorted to physical violence at Berkeley but now think it just fine for a political candidate.

In both examples given The Left instigated the violence.
Oh? Exactly what did that reporter do to instigate violence against him?

Burst into a private interview, shoved a mic into the candidate's face and began shouting questions. I'd have broken his arm.

"Gosh Officer, I thought his recorder was a knife, so I reacted." :laugh:
That you have to lie about what happened reveals the reporter did nothing at all to instigate violence against him.

People on site confirmed the behavior.

The journalist should sue the dipshit. The guy already apologized which is admitting guilt and there is a recording of it. 100k minimum I'd think. And the bugwit would have it on his record.

One would assume now that anytime one of these losers tries to tape a Planned Parenthood meeting that PP and their security are free to beat the shit out of these snowflakes and throw them to the curb.

So two weeks ago conservatives were beside themselves when people resorted to physical violence at Berkeley but now think it just fine for a political candidate.

In both examples given The Left instigated the violence.
Oh? Exactly what did that reporter do to instigate violence against him?

Burst into a private interview, shoved a mic into the candidate's face and began shouting questions. I'd have broken his arm.

"Gosh Officer, I thought his recorder was a knife, so I reacted." :laugh:
That you have to lie about what happened reveals the reporter did nothing at all to instigate violence against him.

People on site confirmed the behavior.
Link to the quote you gave? Oh, and based on the witnesses accounts, Gianforte was charged with assault.

The journalist should sue the dipshit. The guy already apologized which is admitting guilt and there is a recording of it. 100k minimum I'd think. And the bugwit would have it on his record.

One would assume now that anytime one of these losers tries to tape a Planned Parenthood meeting that PP and their security are free to beat the shit out of these snowflakes and throw them to the curb.
Greg Gianforte Campaign Raised $100K After Candidate Assaulted Reporter.

Actually I think it's quite rational if they believe he is going to be better for their beliefs and/or personal life objectives. People vote out of self interest all the time, one can easily see why they would overlook a single incident compared to a lengthy campaign against another who's policies run counter to their own beliefs.

Lets see if Trump and Greg Gianforte share their beliefs. You stupid Americans who are trusting the GOP are in for a rude awakening.

How are you looking as far as retirement goes? Are you saving? Then you are not the typical American.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/12/pf/americans-lack-of-savings/

Oh but that's ok, they'll have social security to fall back on, right?

The House GOP just revealed its plan to cut Social Security

And at least you'll have affordable healthcare when you are old, right? WRONG!

Three Ways Trump, GOP May Cut Social Security, Medicare

Just wait. You stupid fucking Americans.

You want to talk selfish? I'm killing it at work. But do you think I'm going to credit Trump? I was killing it last year too. I'm killing it more now but that doesn't have anything to do with Trump. Lets see if the economy is doing this well in 3 years. By the way, thanks Obama for getting us out of Bush's great recession and handing Trump a decent economy.

And, you stupid fucking Americans, I want you to show me when and how you are better off in 3 years than you were under Obama. Show me how the Republicans improve your middle class lives. Show me the majority of Americans are once again saving and spending. Fucking idiots! Share's your values. What values? The value that the rich should rule?

Lol...it's funny when libtards try to call anyone else 'snowflakes'. You're a melting little snowflake right now....just going by your comment.

All upset over nothing serious. Libtard reporter got his ass handed to him for being a little prick. Oh well.

Greg Gianforte Campaign Raised $100K After Candidate Assaulted Reporter.
Hahaha! Awesome!

Actually I think it's quite rational if they believe he is going to be better for their beliefs and/or personal life objectives. People vote out of self interest all the time, one can easily see why they would overlook a singular incident compared to a lengthy campaign against another who's policies run counter to their own beliefs.

It's why so many brainwashed millennials, criminals, illegals, terrorists, anarchists, pedophiles, transsexuals, Muslim rapists, and lesbians vote Democrat.
Democrats are with them. They fight for a crashing economy. They fight for overcrowding. They fight for the fleecing of wealth concentrations in America. They believe our children should all meet their Michael Jacksons and becomes Culkinized. They believe that all 100 million budding Islamic terrorists want is jobs and warm hugs dripping with sympathy.

What you don't understand is how the gap between the rich and poor is getting wider and you also don't understand why/how that's a problem.

America now has more wealth and income inequality than any major developed country on earth, and the gap between the very rich and everyone else is wider than at any time since the 1920s.

So keep being stupid America.

Lol...it's funny when libtards try to call anyone else 'snowflakes'. You're a melting little snowflake right now....just going by your comment.

All upset over nothing serious. Libtard reporter got his ass handed to him for being a little prick. Oh well.

If that's the kind of society you want to live in.

Do you really believe beating someone up because they are annoying is justified?

Someone who shoves something unsolicited in my face is likely to get hurt, yes. I am under no obligation to humor them.

I don't believe you really believe that. You're just being a partisan hack. You'll defend anything the Republicans do.

Silly boy. I don't defend when they vote with Democrats, so there.

No matter what someone else says, that is no justification to put your hands on another person.

I fully disagree.

I wish this reporter had a gun. He would have been justified to shoot the Congressman under stand your ground laws.

Deadly force against an unarmed defense? Sounds both Democrat and illegal.

I am neither Republican nor conservative.

If that's the kind of society you want to live in.
It already is the kind of society we live in. Try to catch up.

The LWNJ's are pathetic pansies who live in an alternate reality.

They're just pissed that their attempt to drop a fake news story at the 11th hour failed to change the outcome of an election.

Forum List

Back