President's reelection more important than his election

Too bad a majority of the people doesn't agree with Vernon..but he can think whatever he wants

vote him out folks:eusa_clap:

The second time is always more important than the first time, this is a law of life.

Think about it....Convincing a particular woman to sleep with you. Eh, not that important in the grand scheme. Sure, maybe you want her to say yes, but if she decides she's not interested, okay, no big deal, right? On the other hand, convincing that same woman to have sex with you AGAIN, after she's had sex with you once before.....now THAT can be a big deal. I mean, why she gonna say no? Does she think it wasn't good? Is she secretly making fun of your prowess inside her head?

Same thing with a job. Getting hired by a particular company. Eh, no big deal. Convincing them to keep you around? That's alot more important than getting hired in the first place.

Like everybody else, Vernon Jordan hears the complaints about President Obama, that he hasn’t done enough for the people who elected him, and that includes black Americans. “And there is some legitimacy to it,” Jordan told The Daily Beast. “But he’s done a lot more in this area of inequality than George Bush, and he [Bush] got reelected.” That seems to be setting the bar rather low, but inequality is an area of the law, and of life, that Jordan knows a lot about.

Setting the bar low? :lmao:

How about no bar. Obama has been a civil right catastrophe of portions that make Bush look good. Suspension of habeas corpus for Americans, gitmo still intact, drone/proxy wars in 7 countries. This man, regardless of his deliberate attempts to be king, make Bush look good. And that task is not easy to do. Bush was a fucking civil rights nightmare.

Like everybody else, Vernon Jordan hears the complaints about President Obama, that he hasn’t done enough for the people who elected him, and that includes black Americans. “And there is some legitimacy to it,” Jordan told The Daily Beast. “But he’s done a lot more in this area of inequality than George Bush, and he [Bush] got reelected.” That seems to be setting the bar rather low, but inequality is an area of the law, and of life, that Jordan knows a lot about.

Setting the bar low? :lmao:

How about no bar. Obama has been a civil right catastrophe of portions that make Bush look good. Suspension of habeas corpus for Americans, gitmo still intact, drone/proxy wars in 7 countries. This man, regardless of his deliberate attempts to be king, make Bush look good. And that task is not easy to do. Bush was a fucking civil rights nightmare.

:clap2:

But it's ok he's a Liberal Democrat they get a pass.

wtf?

Obama is a President of ALL AMERCIANS? well maybe not

Obama's been too much of a moderate for me in his first-term. Vernon's right when he says this:

Vernon Jordan Speaks Out on Obama
Jordan believes Obama’s reelection is more important than his election “because this country is more about re-affirmation than affirmation … the fact that the door to the White House and corner offices in America has opened to black people does not mean that all the doors of America are open–and I do believe he is the best person to open the remaining doors.”

Last edited:
Obama's been too much of a moderate for me in his first-term. Vernon's right when he says this:

Jordan believes Obama’s reelection is more important than his election “because this country is more about re-affirmation than affirmation … the fact that the door to the White House and corner offices in America has opened to black people does not mean that all the doors of America are open–and I do believe he is the best person to open the remaining doors.”

oh for crying out loud..
that is not a good enough reason to re-elect a failed President, I don't care what color their skin is

So we're not talking civil rights, we're talking affirmative action. Typical misconstrue of reality by LOLberals.

So we're not talking civil rights, we're talking affirmative action. Typical misconstrue of reality by LOLberals.

that's all Obama has been about in the first place...payback

Reminds me of Bush II when he remarked "Don't change horses mid-stream" during his reelection campaign. What makes that truism any different now?

Reminds me of Bush II when he remarked "Don't change horses mid-stream" during his reelection campaign. What makes that truism any different now?

ask Jimma Carter or George Bush senior..
Obama is nothing special and the majority of the people disapprove of him..
Mr. Vernon was only looking through race and I find that disgusting he thinks that is why Obama should be re-elected

Last edited:
Long time until election day. Romney has to find a way of exposing Obamas BS to the right people. In other words he has to get his message past the MSM.....

Forum List

Back