Arab Spring In Egypt? Really?

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Rut-Roh...

Outrage builds as Egypt presses for release of blind sheik behind '93 WTC attack

Egypt's new government is sparking growing outrage in the U.S. for its attempts to win the release of Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the blind cleric behind the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center.

In Cairo, President-elect Mohamed Morsi proclaimed to hundreds of thousands of supporters in Tahir Square on Friday that he will gain the release of Rahman, who is in a federal prison in North Carolina after having been convicted of masterminding the bombing that killed six and unsuccessfully plotting to blow up other landmarks, including the United Nations.

The PLOT thickens...

Last edited:
And to think we helped him get in power...awesome.

Another thank you for this fine mess Mr. President! Dumbass........

So much for Obama 'Leading from Behind'...this issue is biting him in the ass as time passes.

Foreign policy was NEVER his strong suit...unless your foreign policy was apologizing for your own country on thier turf...and admitting thier accolytes into the WhiteHouse openly.

(And Yes I mean the Muslim Brotherhood).

Rut-Roh...

Outrage builds as Egypt presses for release of blind sheik behind '93 WTC attack

Egypt's new government is sparking growing outrage in the U.S. for its attempts to win the release of Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the blind cleric behind the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center.

In Cairo, President-elect Mohamed Morsi proclaimed to hundreds of thousands of supporters in Tahir Square on Friday that he will gain the release of Rahman, who is in a federal prison in North Carolina after having been convicted of masterminding the bombing that killed six and unsuccessfully plotting to blow up other landmarks, including the United Nations.

The PLOT thickens...

They can ask and 'demand' all they want, I don't that happening. Hopefully one of our diplomats will tell them to shut the fuck up or we won't give them any more money.

Knowing Obama and his butt-boy Eric the way I do, I would think the blind sheik is packing his bags as we speak.

Rut-Roh...

The PLOT thickens...

They can ask and 'demand' all they want, I don't that happening. Hopefully one of our diplomats will tell them to shut the fuck up or we won't give them any more money.

Yeah, like Hillary just did with the Pakis

Rut-Roh...

The PLOT thickens...

Just as the Hildebeast apologized to pakistan? Really?:eusa_hand:

Rut-Roh...

The PLOT thickens...

Pakistan and Egypt are two different dynamics.

Pakistan and Egypt are two different dynamics.

Problems is We didn't tell them to shut the Fuck up, just Broke today that we apologized for the Cross Border Incident in which all the Evidence we have says they attacked first. And they are getting their Money again.

lol

How did we materially help get him into power? Did we send troops? Did we rig the election?

^^The DEFLECTION BEGINS for Obama's failure.

There's no deflection, I'm asking a question. It should be easy enough to back up one's assertions.

My take on Egypt and Libya, as well as Syria, is that we should stay out of and should have stayed out of it (Libya) and just urged them to have a peaceful resolution. If they want to kill themselves, so be it! LOL

How did we materially help get him into power? Did we send troops? Did we rig the election?

^^The DEFLECTION BEGINS for Obama's failure.

There's no deflection, I'm asking a question. It should be easy enough to back up one's assertions.

My take on Egypt and Libya, as well as Syria, is that we should stay out of and should have stayed out of it (Libya) and just urged them to have a peaceful resolution. If they want to kill themselves, so be it! LOL

But Obama chose a different path...AND openly has Muslim brotherhood types IN the WhiteHouse...and CAIR...

WHY? Any idea?

Nah Obama just gave his Public Oral Support for these FUCKING WACKJOBS.

Nothing wrong with that right?

What SPECIFIC "wackjobs" are you referring to and what SPECIFIC " Public Oral Support " are you referring to?

What SPECIFIC "wackjobs" are you referring to and what SPECIFIC " Public Oral Support " are you referring to?

Oh Fucking Eat me.

You know damn well what Wackjobs, and you know Damn well Obama Spoke about the Arab Spring as if it was some Great Democratic Movement we should all applaud.

Your Diversionary Tactics bore me.

Oh Fucking Eat me.

You know damn well what Wackjobs, and you know Damn well Obama Spoke about the Arab Spring as if it was some Great Democratic Movement we should all applaud.

Your Diversionary Tactics bore me.

NO Islamic regime embraces 'Democracy'...in ANY form Theocracy as Iran?

In spades.

Muslim Brotherhood is quite clear thier intent...Remember 'Caliphate'.

Forum List

Back