Earth to Democrats: Biden presidency is a dumpster fire. How many warning signs do you need?

And the largest settlement for what?. Oh yeah that's right lying to their customers and telling you not the truth, but what you want to hear, you, the almighty sacred cash cows.
True, FNC had a big fuckup believing instead of checking.
I'm sure they learned a very valuable lesson and won't do that again.

My point being that news can be biased. In case you forgot how unfairly Trump was treated:

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH.

Yes let us deal in reality
View attachment 864615
We have more reality

Say's "Yes let us deal in reality".

Posts fake crap from the internet.

Fonzi disapproves.

1701127541556.png

Forum List

Back