Presidential Address Drinking game

Is Obama's speech making sense?

1) Repubs hate it? Check
2) Right wing loons frothing at the mouth? Check
3) He's calling it like it is? Check
4) Making sure the person/people responsible for this mess (Bush et al) are held accountable? Check

Therefore, must be a speech that is on the mark. Well done BO....

Like it is? That Bush is still President not him? I'm wondering when Obama will actually figure out that he's the President and Bush is gone now. Do you suppose if he gets a second term that he'll think Bush is President or will he finally own his own messes then?

Hurl - Raalllffff!!!! - Spit. Oh, that was nasty.

I'm to drunk to know if it was Obama's speech or to much Jack that just made me hurl?

I only this evening realized just how stupid this man thinks we all are.

I don't believe President Obama could ever think the people on this thread are as stupid as they actually are.

While you guys got drunk, I listened to a pretty good speech. Obama is a very good speaker. Boehner did a pretty good job also, although the phrase "I used to be a small business owner" came up a bit much.

This speech exchange really was unnecessary, it's up to Boehner to deliver the votes on his temporary increase and then for the president to react.

It sounded like a couple of siblings whining to their parents. Our "leader" are scary.

The leftists have the market cornered when it comes to ASSIGNING BLAME.

Of course, NONE of the blame is ever theirs. It's always the fault of a non-leftist.

Absolute, pathological liars. Every damn one of them. Sickening.

Is Obama's speech making sense?

1) Repubs hate it? Check
2) Right wing loons frothing at the mouth? Check
3) He's calling it like it is? Check
4) Making sure the person/people responsible for this mess (Bush et al) are held accountable? Check

Therefore, must be a speech that is on the mark. Well done BO....

In other words, he is blaming others instead of accepting responsibility for his government and saying nothing you can genuinely praise.

Hurl - Raalllffff!!!! - Spit. Oh, that was nasty.

I'm to drunk to know if it was Obama's speech or to much Jack that just made me hurl?

I don't believe President Obama could ever think the people on this thread are as stupid as they actually are.

While you guys got drunk, I listened to a pretty good speech. Obama is a very good speaker. Boehner did a pretty good job also, although the phrase "I used to be a small business owner" came up a bit much.

This speech exchange really was unnecessary, it's up to Boehner to deliver the votes on his temporary increase and then for the president to react.

So it's up to the Republicans to lead and the President to react?

I was under the impression that the President is supposed to lead the nation.

If you heard a good speech from Barry, you're a moron.

It was a good speech and I assure you I am a not a moron. Lay off the booze and you will think more clearly.

Looking for agreement, if any can be found with an individual of such low caliber, it that the speech was unnecessary.

"In other words, he is blaming others instead of accepting responsibility for his government and saying nothing you can genuinely praise."

Let's see, the Pubs, who won't even vote for their OWN ideas, have filbustered everything since 2009 and now own the recovery, after causing the 2nd Pub Great Depression. But the country will STILL be alright if the PUBS EVER allow the economy to go free....dismal lyin' cheatin' sacks of shytte and their ignorant hater/dupes...stupidest, greediest party in the world for 140 years...

"In other words, he is blaming others instead of accepting responsibility for his government and saying nothing you can genuinely praise."

Let's see, the Pubs, who won't even vote for their OWN ideas, have filbustered everything since 2009 and now own the recovery, after causing the 2nd Pub Great Depression. But the country will STILL be alright if the PUBS EVER allow the economy to go free....dismal lyin' cheatin' sacks of shytte and their ignorant hater/dupes...stupidest, greediest party in the world for 140 years...

You must be confused. The House has passed a number of Republican plans. In fact, all of the plans to this point have been Republican plans.

They sure as heck aren't filibusting their own plans.

:booze: I am stopping by the liquer store to stock up for tomarrows Presidential Adress Drinking Game. :booze:

I already took Friday off because I know I will this will be a doozie & I still be passed-out or hung-over. :puke3:

Different address, different game.

I/me
Shovel ready
rebuild
future
sacrifice

Different address, different game.

I/me
Shovel ready
rebuild
future
sacrifice

He doesn't dare say "shovel ready."

How about these:

investment
job creation
infrastructure
millionaires and billionaires

Everytime Obama say the following take a drink:

I/me
Republicans
George Bush
Sacrifice
Corporate Jet Owners
The rich
fair share.

I'm likely to be silly within a minute and passed out within 15.

Ha. Ha.--I don't want to end up in the hospital with that kind of hangover--so I won't be watching it.

Someone once suggested that we bundle up every speech Barack Obama has ever made and use them as an enhanced interrogation procedure for terrorists. We've listened to the same perfectly pronounced speeches for over 3 years now--saying the same thing over and over and over again--and NOW they're just TORTURE.

$APOLLOBAMA.jpg

Everytime Obama say the following take a drink:

I/me
Republicans
George Bush
Sacrifice
Corporate Jet Owners
The rich
fair share.

I'm likely to be silly within a minute and passed out within 15.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Double shots to be consumed anytime he references 'bipartisanship' shortly followed by 'damning/insulting/demonizing, etc' the GOP. Or vica-versa.

Ok..are we talking...beer, wine or hard liquor?

this could get ugly!

Forum List

Back