Presidential Address Drinking game

OK, so what's the bottom line with Hussein's speech? Is he doing what Slick Willie told him to do, or did his teleprompter instruct him to do something different?

Does his corporate jet rhetoric include Michelle Obama jetting off on shopping trips in foreign countries in our Air-force Jets?

Is Obama's speech making sense?

1) Repubs hate it? Check
2) Right wing loons frothing at the mouth? Check
3) He's calling it like it is? Check
4) Making sure the person/people responsible for this mess (Bush et al) are held accountable? Check

Therefore, must be a speech that is on the mark. Well done BO....

Jesus.. what a joke.

Hurl - Raalllffff!!!! - Spit. Oh, that was nasty.

I'm to drunk to know if it was Obama's speech or to much Jack that just made me hurl?

I only this evening realized just how stupid this man thinks we all are.

I don't believe President Obama could ever think the people on this thread are as stupid as they actually are.

While you guys got drunk, I listened to a pretty good speech. Obama is a very good speaker. Boehner did a pretty good job also, although the phrase "I used to be a small business owner" came up a bit much.

This speech exchange really was unnecessary, it's up to Boehner to deliver the votes on his temporary increase and then for the president to react.

Is Obama's speech making sense?

1) Repubs hate it? Check
2) Right wing loons frothing at the mouth? Check
3) He's calling it like it is? Check
4) Making sure the person/people responsible for this mess (Bush et al) are held accountable? Check

Therefore, must be a speech that is on the mark. Well done BO....

I assume you mean the et al includes Obama himself.

Hurl - Raalllffff!!!! - Spit. Oh, that was nasty.

I'm to drunk to know if it was Obama's speech or to much Jack that just made me hurl?

I only this evening realized just how stupid this man thinks we all are.

I don't believe President Obama could ever think the people on this thread are as stupid as they actually are.

While you guys got drunk, I listened to a pretty good speech. Obama is a very good speaker. Boehner did a pretty good job also, although the phrase "I used to be a small business owner" came up a bit much.

This speech exchange really was unnecessary, it's up to Boehner to deliver the votes on his temporary increase and then for the president to react.

If you heard a good speech from Barry, you're a moron.

I don't think this President has ever given a speech where he didn't blame Bush,the Republicans or the Blue Moons of Meepzore....

I confess I threw in the Moon thing as a joke..... he he

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back