President Trump's Speeches

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I think he's the worst orator who's occupied the office in my lifetime. He's not getting better.

Are there any people here who think he's an effective speaker? I can't imagine that there are.

I think he's the worst orator who's occupied the office in my lifetime. He's not getting better.

Are there any people here who think he's an effective speaker? I can't imagine that there are.

Hell ya, he's an effective speaker. He has you pathetic snowflakes going batshit crazy every time he speaks.

He's never had to be an effective speaker. His money and mobster henchmen have handled his affairs for his entire life. They still are. The yokel base just wants to hoot and holler and Trump lets them do that.

After 8 years of obama, I love listening to his speeches.
We finally have a president focused on doing what's right for Americans.

I've come to the conclusion he's a businessman who speaks directly and with great flexibility, plenty of ad lib and providing his own thoughts. This catches most of us off guard who are accustomed to a serene, sleepy and safe approach to speeches by most politicians.

A true politician is polished, is told what to say and repeats it. They practice being precise and regurgitating. Once in awhile the may make a slight joke, but in general they are robots who repeat what their sponsors and lobbyists want. Then when they retire from office, they get big paydays, speaking fees and cruises on yachts.

I find listening to politicians that the higher up the food chain the more predictable and careful they are. For a number of reasons certainly. Trump doesn't follow this script, and the biggest reason he doesn't is that he could quit tomorrow and go swimming in a pool of his billions of dollars for entertainment.

He's not the best natural orator but he has definitely improved since he began. He also feels far more comfortable thinking on his feet. In the end, it's about action and results, not talk per se. I find him entertaining because of this unpredictability. Trumps speeches are also a boon for ratings because people want to hear him speak to the people instead of speaking to his financial backers. A total difference in delivery and it's not even subtle.

God Bless America. Get 'er done Trump!

He is also the biggest bullshitter too

I've come to the conclusion he's a businessman who speaks directly and with great flexibility, plenty of ad lib and providing his own thoughts. This catches most of us off guard who are accustomed to a serene, sleepy and safe approach to speeches by most politicians.

A true politician is polished, is told what to say and repeats it. They practice being precise and regurgitating. Once in awhile the may make a slight joke, but in general they are robots who repeat what their sponsors and lobbyists want. Then when they retire from office, they get big paydays, speaking fees and cruises on yachts.

I find listening to politicians that the higher up the food chain the more predictable and careful they are. For a number of reasons certainly. Trump doesn't follow this script, and the biggest reason he doesn't is that he could quit tomorrow and go swimming in a pool of his billions of dollars for entertainment.

He's not the best natural orator but he has definitely improved since he began. He also feels far more comfortable thinking on his feet. In the end, it's about action and results, not talk per se. I find him entertaining because of this unpredictability. Trumps speeches are also a boon for ratings because people want to hear him speak to the people instead of speaking to his financial backers. A total difference in delivery and it's not even subtle.

God Bless America. Get 'er done Trump!
More like GOD Save America ,,,from this blabbermouth this coward this psycho

When Trump speaks extemporaneously, he is incredibly effective. That he speaks with the vocabulary of a third grader has nothing to do with his oratory skills. As a huckster, Trump is a master at telling the rubes exactly what they want to hear. His skill lies in reading the room and echoing back at the crowd what they desire. He is the top hoaxster ever to occupy the White House.

How can you possibly say he is an ineffective speaker? His bullshit got the ignoramus all the way to the White House! It just doesn't get more effective than that.

But you put a teleprompter in front of him, it all goes to shit. Completely to shit. He's the worst teleprompter speaker ever. It's gruesomely painful to watch. I actually wince when I see him reading a speech from a teleprompter. It's like watching a junkyard dog trying to fit in at Westminster.

Last edited:
Trump's handlers have him use a teleprompter when it is very important that he not say something stupid like he usually does.

He is given a prepared text and told to read from it.

That's why he's a total disaster with teleprompters.

When Trump speaks extemporaneously, he is incredibly effective. That he speaks with the vocabulary of a third grader has nothing to do with his oratory skills. As a huckster, Trump is a master at telling the rubes exactly what they want to hear. His skill lies in reading the room and echoing back at the crowd what they desire. He is the top hoaxster ever to occupy the White House.

How can you possibly say he is an ineffective speaker? His bullshit got the ignoramus all the way to the White House! It just doesn't get more effective than that.

But you put a teleprompter in front of him, it all goes to shit. Completely to shit. He's the worst teleprompter speaker ever. It's gruesomely painful to watch. I actually wince when I see him reading a speech from a teleprompter. It's like watching a junkyard dog trying to fit in at Westminster.

I am referring to his speeches. Not his rallies. Prepared remarks in front of dignitaries. Entirely ineffective.

I am referring to his speeches. Not his rallies. Prepared remarks in front of dignitaries. Entirely ineffective.
You can't discount his speeches at his rallies. They are what made him President, thus making him an extremely effective public speaker.

The vast majority of his body of work is such speeches.

You can't discount his speeches at his rallies. They are what made him President, thus making him an extremely effective public speaker.

An instigator sets people against each other His great quality

Trump's handlers have him use a teleprompter when it is very important that he not say something stupid like he usually does.

He is given a prepared text and told to read from it.

That's why he's a total disaster with teleprompters.
He stumbles when he reads from his notes. I saw one on the Rose Garden lawn this week and he was stumbling over words and making marked pauses over simple words. It was as if he hadn't even read it ahead of time. So much for a lot of genuine feeling there.

somebody must think so LL.....they claim the illegal flow northward is way down....apparently they think his talk is effective....just sayin....

Sorry. I don't agree. That was red meat retard shit and cannot be considered good oratory.

Anyway, why can't he be so brilliant on the world stage? Is he not in charge of his own messaging?

somebody must think so LL.....they claim the illegal flow northward is way down....apparently they think his talk is effective....just sayin....

What?

Forum List

Back