President Trump's silence makes him complicit in Saudi Arabia's bombing of innocent Yemeni children

This despicable embrace of the Saudis should be a bigger scandal than it is. But the administration is benefiting from its own self-induced chaos and dysfunction. American journalists and the public are so focused on our domestic disorder that they pay ever less attention to conflicts abroad.

Our expectations have also adjusted steadily downward. It's disgusting that Pompeo didn't push the Saudis on their recent slaughter of children, but not surprising?

So if he comments he is guilty and if he doesn’t comment he is guilty. Not sure how anyone can win with you scenerio.
US foreign policy has always been pragmatic. There is no change under Trump. He is no better or worse than his predeccessors.
But he could have had a word with the saudis.

"Stop slaughtering infants" would have been ok. But maybe Yemeni kids are worth less than the syrian kids he was so concerned about last year ?
Yep, as soon as Trump says anything about Saudi Arabia, the left will accuse him of being to soft or to hard on the Saudis.

Perhaps he has already called the Saudi governmentand voice his disapproval.

As far as better or worse? No better or worse, I agree.
good point--no matter what he does, they'll complain
Lefties hate the saudis. They would cheer him for standing up to them.

The hatred for Trump is deeper than the hatred of Saudis.

So if he comments he is guilty and if he doesn’t comment he is guilty. Not sure how anyone can win with you scenerio.
US foreign policy has always been pragmatic. There is no change under Trump. He is no better or worse than his predeccessors.

"Stop slaughtering infants" would have been ok. But maybe Yemeni kids are worth less than the syrian kids he was so concerned about last year ?
Yep, as soon as Trump says anything about Saudi Arabia, the left will accuse him of being to soft or to hard on the Saudis.

It can seem like that but trump is only temporary, the saudis pollute the world stage.

For the life of me, I cannot understand the western leaders support for Saudi Arabia. Those bastards are constantly fucking up shit in the ME.

Exactly how is fighting Iranian-backed rebels who are constantly attacking them "fucking up shit in the ME"? You have no idea what is going on there, do you?

Did you know this same rebels unsuccessfully attacked our Navy ships with missiles at the southern end of the Red Sea not too long ago? Didn't think so!

This despicable embrace of the Saudis should be a bigger scandal than it is. But the administration is benefiting from its own self-induced chaos and dysfunction. American journalists and the public are so focused on our domestic disorder that they pay ever less attention to conflicts abroad.

Our expectations have also adjusted steadily downward. It's disgusting that Pompeo didn't push the Saudis on their recent slaughter of children, but not surprising?

Basq is nothing but a bomb thrower playing both sides.
There is no winning with someone who is only here for division.

It can seem like that but trump is only temporary, the saudis pollute the world stage.

That is the way it is.

Yemini children are the concern of Yemen. Leave Saudi Arabia alone and the children will be fine. It is none of our business and none of Trump's business either.
It's none of our business to be all over Central and South America, but we make them our business, just like we made Iraq our business when we fabricated that war that created ISIS; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

The Secret History of ISIS

We make everyone in the world our business at the expense of the most vulnerable. We've been doing it for decades.
1. saddam started not 1, but 2 wars
2. saddam gassed his own people
saddam started/created the Persian Gulf War--not the US
Great! Then you won't mind giving us the more accurate account, as to how the U.S. wasn't the one's who started this war, based on the false information Dick Cheney pedaled, trying to tie Saddam to Zarqawi will you? Show us how the Frontline documentary is inaccurate; The Secret History of ISIS
saddam attacked Kuwait
you are saying the US would've went to war with Iraq if they didn't attack Kuwait??!!
totally, undeniably can't be proven
:auiqs.jpg:Oh boy, this is going to be fun. First coward, we weren't talking about Iraq and Kuwait, we were talking about Saddam, Zarqawi, and the second Iraq war. We started the second war by tying Saddam to Zarqawi, which was a made up excuse by Cheney to start this second war against Saddam. You of course cowardly deflected by going to the first war, because you have no argument for the second war. Seeing that you didn't watch the documentary in full, and you have nothing to counter that argument with anyway, you punted to the first war. Lol!The Secret History of ISIS

You folks on the Right just don't have what it takes to keep some skin in this game.

As for the first war, we had to deal with another criminal, who was actually Bush Sr.

Did you know that Bush Sr. had his own oil venture going on with Kuwait?

And did you know, that when Saddam got upset about Kuwait slant drilling for oil on Iraqi territory, Bush, through Ed Gillespie told Saddam, that Bush wasn't getting involved with his disputes with Kuwait. But when Iraq invaded Kuwait, then Bush said no. Why? Because of Bush's own oil interests that were there. That is why he rescued Kuwait, and that is why Bush never went all the way into Baghdad.

Last edited:

Waaaa Trump insulted our last ally in the middle east. Waaaa.

At the end of the day, Trump and his parasite family have business with the Saudi's. Beyond that, Trump and family could give two shits what the Saudi's do.

Waaaa Trump insulted our last ally in the middle east. Waaaa.
The only allies we have in the ME, are the one's Trump has business with

Trump didn't tell the Saudis to bomb kids in Yemen.

BTW, why didn't the Left ever care about it when Obammy was drone striking people?

Obama’s covert drone war in numbers: ten times more strikes than Bush - NationofChange

Obama also began an air campaign targeting Yemen. His first strike was a catastrophe: commanders thought they were targeting al Qaeda but instead hit a tribe with cluster munitions, killing 55 people. Twenty-one were children – 10 of them under five. Twelve were women, five of them pregnant.

Yemini children are the concern of Yemen. Leave Saudi Arabia alone and the children will be fine. It is none of our business and none of Trump's business either.
It's none of our business to be all over Central and South America, but we make them our business, just like we made Iraq our business when we fabricated that war that created ISIS; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

The Secret History of ISIS

We make everyone in the world our business at the expense of the most vulnerable. We've been doing it for decades.
1. saddam started not 1, but 2 wars
2. saddam gassed his own people
saddam started/created the Persian Gulf War--not the US
Great! Then you won't mind giving us the more accurate account, as to how the U.S. wasn't the one's who started this war, based on the false information Dick Cheney pedaled, trying to tie Saddam to Zarqawi will you? Show us how the Frontline documentary is inaccurate; The Secret History of ISIS
saddam attacked Kuwait
you are saying the US would've went to war with Iraq if they didn't attack Kuwait??!!
totally, undeniably can't be proven
When are you planning on showing us how the Frontline video is wrong? The Secret History of ISIS

He probably told them he would pay any legal fees.
Isn't that what he does?

For the life of me, I cannot understand the western leaders support for Saudi Arabia. Those bastards are constantly fucking up shit in the ME.

Exactly how is fighting Iranian-backed rebels who are constantly attacking them "fucking up shit in the ME"? You have no idea what is going on there, do you?

Did you know this same rebels unsuccessfully attacked our Navy ships with missiles at the southern end of the Red Sea not too long ago? Didn't think so!

Oh yes I do. The Houti were bad freaking shots. We blasted them and taught them a lesson in 2016. BUT they were targeting the UAE and Saudi warships.

We keep calling this shit civil wars. It's a fucking blatant lie when foreign countries are involved to call this shit in Yemen a civil fucking war. You know just like the bullshit our media has foisted on us about a Syrian civil war.

Syria wasn't a civil war either. The bullshit that allowed the rise of ISIS and AQ to rise in Syria was our doing because we backed fucking Saudi Arabia in their wish to take over Syria and give it to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Saudi Arabia is constantly causing shit in the ME. Why the hell we back them is beyond comprehension.

Surely one of our fucking leaders can condemn this?

173314.jpg

Trump didn't tell the Saudis to bomb kids in Yemen.
Who said he did?

BTW, why didn't the Left ever care about it when Obammy was drone striking people?
How do you know they didn't? I remember there being a lot of out rage about it; Barack Obama's 'extreme' anti-terror tactics face liberal backlash

I don't see much to brag about here; Trump's first year in numbers: Strikes triple in Yemen and Somalia

Obama also began an air campaign targeting Yemen. His first strike was a catastrophe: commanders thought they were targeting al Qaeda but instead hit a tribe with cluster munitions, killing 55 people. Twenty-one were children – 10 of them under five. Twelve were women, five of them pregnant.
And Trump? Not sure what sort of moral high ground you are pedaling there boss? How many civilians did Trump kill in drone strikes last year?

Forum List

Back