President Trump's first term

Discussion in 'Politics' started by P@triot, May 12, 2017.

1. P@triot

P@triot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,281
    President Trump's first 50 days were incredible. His first 100 days were even better. He has proven me completely wrong so far. He continues to do get the job done in a big way with his latest Executive Order (a constitutional Executive Order by the way) directing the executive branch to consolidate their IT resources. A move which will cut waste - saving valuable tax payer dollars - while limiting the cybersecurity risks associated with unnecessary and/or redundant IT assets.

Trump pushes US government to the cloud with cybersecurity order

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,464
    How's the weather in Baghdad, Bob?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,061
    Trump is da Man!! ..... :thup:

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Tank

Tank BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,330
    He has had to gut a lot of buildings to make them beautiful again

5. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,293
    He has a lot of gut…thats for sure.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  6. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    the very fact we have a hysterical press foaming at the mouth over Trump proves just how successful he has been so far....

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. TheOldSchool

TheOldSchool BANNED

Thanks Received:
    last stop for sanity before reaching the south
    Ratings:
    +43,056
    Trump's election single-handedly halted the global populist movement. Nobody thought the U.S. would actually go ahead and off itself, and it did. Who will fill the power vacuum once Trump makes the U.S. obsolete?

8. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,597
    What are the odds in Vegas on his time in office before impeachment or simply quitting? Pence though is a bigot and homophobe in hock to the Kochs.

"For the last month, I’ve been writing about the links between the British right, the Trump administration and the European right. And these links lead to Russia from multiple directions. Between Nigel Farage and Donald Trump and Cambridge Analytica."

"A shadowy global operation involving big data, billionaire friends of Trump and the disparate forces of the Leave campaign influenced the result of the EU referendum. As Britain heads to the polls again, is our electoral process still fit for purpose?""

"There are three strands to this story. How the foundations of an authoritarian surveillance state are being laid in the US. How British democracy was subverted through a covert, far-reaching plan of coordination enabled by a US billionaire. And how we are in the midst of a massive land grab for power by billionaires via our data. Data which is being silently amassed, harvested and stored. Whoever owns this data owns the future.

My entry point into this story began, as so many things do, with a late-night Google. Last December, I took an unsettling tumble into a wormhole of Google autocomplete suggestions that ended with “did the holocaust happen”. And an entire page of results that claimed it didn’t."

The great British Brexit robbery: how our democracy was hijacked

9. Siete

Siete Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,136

incredible indeed ..

The latest figures for Trump include 27% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 46% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19. (see trends).

hes back to when Hillary was kicking his ass, and shes no longer in the picture/

Jan 26 he was +13 ... now hes -19.

FUCKING BRILLIANT !!!!!!!

10. MACAULAY

MACAULAY Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,960
    When I voted for Trump, I well knew there was a particle of risk involved. He does have that occasional personality disorder...lurking not very far below the surface. Don't we all? But hiding them is the art of the politician and he is no politician.

I think he is doing pretty well, and when he goes off the rails a bit, I try to remind myself that my other choice back in November was simply....depraved.

The primary way I am going to judge how well he is doing, is to watch how often he literally lights the hair on Fire....of the Liberal Pinhead Democrats...and their New York AssHole Media.

"Has Trump got the Assholes at CNN and MSNBC running down the street calling him Caligula this morning?"

"Well, of course."

"Good".

By that simple test, he is on his way to being our best President since Washington. Lord knows we need it. Almost half the Congress is filled with Bolsheviks.....unfortunately most of the rest of Congress are Pussies.

• Winner Winner x 1