President Trump's Approval rating hits 49%

5% higher than Obama's at the same point in his presidency (with the media singing his praises).

Haha, so now y’all believe the polls? I thought they were fake?! Y’all are funny!

Now it's at 50%.
For the sake of humanity please make sure every CNN/MSNBS/WAPO/NYTs employee has had all sharp objects removed from their desks!
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
After Mueller ends his witch hunt and comes up empty the LIBs and their LIB MSM 'fuck-buddies' can kiss 2018 and 2020 goodbye!
If he will put his money where his mouth is and make sure that SOMETHING gets done about gun violence, it will be a start. And a thumbs up from me.

The Alt Right confakes now believe the pollz.

Friday, February 23
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 50, Disapprove 49 Approve +1
Wednesday, February 21
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Harvard-Harris Approve 45, Disapprove 55 Disapprove +10
President Trump Job Approval Quinnipiac Approve 37, Disapprove 58 Disapprove +21
President Trump Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 44, Disapprove 51 Disapprove +7
President Trump Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 40, Disapprove 55 Disapprove +15

Rasmussen, Alt Right cons, is the exception that proves the rule: Trump is between 40 and 42%.

Now it's at 50%.
For the sake of humanity please make sure every CNN/MSNBS/WAPO/NYTs employee has had all sharp objects removed from their desks!
After Mueller ends his witch hunt and comes up empty the LIBs and their LIB MSM 'fuck-buddies' can kiss 2018 and 2020 goodbye!
Whenever you want a far right polling service... Raggamuffen is your go to site.

Now it's at 50%.
If he will put his money where his mouth is and make sure that SOMETHING gets done about gun violence, it will be a start. And a thumbs up from me.

What is it you think he can do? It's the responsibility of Congress to pass laws!

Great News!

Trump hits 50% approval, with 93% oppositional/hateful press. Utterly astounding. Larry Sabato says you have to add 10 to any Trump poll, so there you go: 60%.

Haha, so now y’all believe the polls? I thought they were fake?! Y’all are funny!

But wait, libs couldn't get enough of the polls when trump was at 35 percent. Now, the polls are all wrong. Lol, too funny.
I didn’t say they were all wrong did I? Why do you have to make things up to try and win an arguement? That’s pretty weak

Lol, its not winning an argument. Its funny watching each side skewer the other side over the same thing.

Now it's at 50%.

What is it you think he can do? It's the responsibility of Congress to pass laws!
I just want him to stop lying and fanning the partisan flames. If he could just do that then maybe people could start building trust and respect for the man

But wait, libs couldn't get enough of the polls when trump was at 35 percent. Now, the polls are all wrong. Lol, too funny.
I didn’t say they were all wrong did I? Why do you have to make things up to try and win an arguement? That’s pretty weak

Lol, its not winning an argument. Its funny watching each side skewer the other side over the same thing.
The wingnuts are jokes on both sides we gotta stop giving them so much attention

Now it's at 50%.

hahahahahahahahaha

Rasmussen again?

:rofl:

in EVERY other poll he has high 30's to mid 40's

delusional trumptards.

http://dyn.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Forum List

Back