President Trump's Approval rating hits 49%

Now it's at 50%.
For the sake of humanity please make sure every CNN/MSNBS/WAPO/NYTs employee has had all sharp objects removed from their desks!
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
After Mueller ends his witch hunt and comes up empty the LIBs and their LIB MSM 'fuck-buddies' can kiss 2018 and 2020 goodbye!
If he will put his money where his mouth is and make sure that SOMETHING gets done about gun violence, it will be a start. And a thumbs up from me.

What is it you think he can do? It's the responsibility of Congress to pass laws!
Who knows? Lead?

Haha, so now y’all believe the polls? I thought they were fake?! Y’all are funny!

But wait, libs couldn't get enough of the polls when trump was at 35 percent. Now, the polls are all wrong. Lol, too funny.
I didn’t say they were all wrong did I? Why do you have to make things up to try and win an arguement? That’s pretty weak

Lol, its not winning an argument. Its funny watching each side skewer the other side over the same thing.
The wingnuts are jokes on both sides we gotta stop giving them so much attention
Polls should be OUTLAWED

Haha, so now y’all believe the polls? I thought they were fake?! Y’all are funny!

But wait, libs couldn't get enough of the polls when trump was at 35 percent. Now, the polls are all wrong. Lol, too funny.
I didn’t say they were all wrong did I? Why do you have to make things up to try and win an arguement? That’s pretty weak

Lol, its not winning an argument. Its funny watching each side skewer the other side over the same thing.
Hilarious.
Shows where your head is at

Hilarious.
Shows where your head is at

Where would that be? Ds and Rs do this with every poll?

Rasmussen always gets higher approvals for presidents because they offer the person polled the choice of

'somewhat approve',

and then they count that as 'approve'.

It's what conservatives like to call manipulating the questions to get the answers the pollster wants.

I don't believe ANY poll. They are almost always worded in such a way that the results aren't accurate because the questions confuse people with wording. Or they use faulty demographics.

cnn_panel_laughing.jpg

Rasmussen always gets higher approvals for presidents because they offer the person polled the choice of

'somewhat approve',

It's what conservatives like to call manipulating the questions to get the answers the pollster wants.

Are you seriously trying to argue that getting more accurate details manipulates data??

'somewhat approve',

Are you seriously trying to argue that getting more accurate details manipulates data??

Yes. Because the proper question is 'Do you approve or disapprove of the job the President doing?'

If you want ask 'somewhat approve', fine, but the manipulation occurs when you morph that into 'approve' and merge it back into your numbers,

which even Rasmussen themselves admit produces a higher approval rating than does the straightforward question.

Not bad for an 'Evil Rich Racist Sexist Golden Showering Russian Puppet.' :dance:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

This is the president’s highest job approval rating since mid-June of last year. President Obama earned 45% approval on this date in the second year of his presidency...

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Forum List

Back