President Trump's Approval rating hits 49%

Now it's at 50%.
For the sake of humanity please make sure every CNN/MSNBS/WAPO/NYTs employee has had all sharp objects removed from their desks!
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
After Mueller ends his witch hunt and comes up empty the LIBs and their LIB MSM 'fuck-buddies' can kiss 2018 and 2020 goodbye!
Doesn't make any sense. This is the third paragraph from your link:

The latest figures include 34% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 41% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -7.

It makes sense to those with the brain to process it.

Rasmussen gives two different surveys Approval/Disapproval---Trump is at 50% on that and Obama was at 45% on this same day in 2010.

Then Rasmussen gives a survey of STRONGLY Disaprove/STRONGLY Disapprove.

Trump is minus 7 on that, but Obama was Minus 21 at the same time in his presidency.

You can get to Obama's polling by scrolling to the very bottom of Trumps polling, Dumb-Ass Bolshevik.

________

Now it's at 50%.
For the sake of humanity please make sure every CNN/MSNBS/WAPO/NYTs employee has had all sharp objects removed from their desks!
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
After Mueller ends his witch hunt and comes up empty the LIBs and their LIB MSM 'fuck-buddies' can kiss 2018 and 2020 goodbye!
If he will put his money where his mouth is and make sure that SOMETHING gets done about gun violence, it will be a start. And a thumbs up from me.

What is it you think he can do? It's the responsibility of Congress to pass laws!
I just want him to stop lying and fanning the partisan flames. If he could just do that then maybe people could start building trust and respect for the man
The only person I see lying is you.
We want you to stop lying, but it's not going to happen. You are an indoctrinated Libtard. You are like Margaret Sanger's Dildo....Totally Fake....and incapable of sensing the Real Environment around you. But most of all filthy as Hell.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back