5d27b1a2a17d6c3a024ff8b2-960-630.jpg

Belarus Independence Day in 2018

5d2739c5a17d6c2b3976a705-960-720.jpg

Iran in 2017

5d27a809a17d6c3e3e09d1a7-960-660.jpg

Saudis in 2015

5d27ae60a17d6c30b0661cb3-960-551.jpg

Turkey in 2015

So, how can the Left complain of 4 stationary armored vehicles, soldiers carrying muskets, and some flyovers?

I guess Trump just isn't as strong a leader as those other countries, but we already knew that.

You know Trump wanted a parade to match those others, but he just wasn't man enough to make it happen. How embarrassing for him. Putin and Kim will laugh at him more than they already have.

No! I don't know... And neither do you unless you are a gypsy reading a crystal ball...

crystal-ball.jpg

You know Trump wanted a parade to match those others, but he just wasn't man enough to make it happen. How embarrassing for him. Putin and Kim will laugh at him more than they already have.

No! I don't know... And neither do you unless you are a gypsy reading a crystal ball...

crystal-ball.jpg

Of course we know. He said that's what he wanted.

+ Beware of triggered progressives...

I guess Trump just isn't as strong a leader as those other countries, but we already knew that.

I tried to warn everyone...

Just can't control yourself, can you?

First ya'll bitch that he was having a celebration...…….now you bitch cause it wasn't as big as everyone else.

Just admit it.....you're triggered with TDS

First ya'll bitch that he was having a celebration...…….now you bitch cause it wasn't as big as everyone else.

I'm not complaining about the size. I'm just pointing out it was much less than Putin or Kim would have had.

I'm not complaining about the size. I'm just pointing out it was much less than Putin or Kim would have had.

But when it comes right down to it......it doesn't really matter, now does it?

You Rats had a cow about TWO tanks and a couple Bradleys.....we know you're frightened of things that make noise and chew things up... (I remember a poster years ago wanting NASCAR banned because the cars get lousy mileage). No matter how many millions enjoyed the show (I watched on C-Span), your crowd wasn't selling the damage tank treads do to a street, so they switched to Melania's dress not being appropriate. And you wonder why Trump will LANDSLIDE your sorry asses next November?

But when it comes right down to it......it doesn't really matter, now does it?

Sure it matters. It's just another example of how our obese orange president is a petty bully who is envious of tyrants, but is too much of a pussy to compete with them. He's the laughing stock of the progressive world, all our historic allies, and now of the tyrants of the world too. No wonder his parents were so ashamed of him till they sent him away to military school.

Forum List

Back