President Trump will get tough on China, tough on OPEC, tough on illegals, & tough on Muslims!

If he replaces Obama’s liberal industrial policy focused on green energy with his own populist industrial policy focused on traditional manufacturing, he will merely spend and subsidize in different ways.

he wouldn’t drain the swamp, but merely feed different alligators.

This statement proves how too many Trump supporters live in denial.

Obama's "liberal industrial policy" was hardly that. When you look at Obama's popularity rating now vs. 8 years ago, it is the same minus progressive breakaways who partially left him because he was perceived as being far too friendly to gas & oil, which never saw better times domestically over the last generation than under Obama. Oil drilling in our country was put on the fast-track under this administration in a way that no one could have anticipated.

We now ship more oil out of the country every day than we take in for the first time in decades. This is a well-known fact now.

This administration also made a number of investments in renewable energy. A decade ago, renewable energy counted for less than 5% of all our electricity. Last year, it was nearly 13.5%. Anybody working in those industries will tell you it's been booming for a few years now.

There are areas where I can knock Obama, but not here. No other president in our republic has been an "all of the above" president on energy production as Obama has. Safe for a couple renewable malinvestments that didn't go anywhere, the renewable energy sector is just plain hot right now and we'd be wise to keep it going.

It's good we ruffled China's feathers. Remember when Weakbama was snubbed by China at G-20 and accepted it? No more bowing down!

Howard Dean just dropped out of the DNC race. They're choosing Ellison. Unbelievable

Just look how tough Trumpy was with Carrier and the tremendous penalty the parent company UTC had
to endure.

Just too funny...

trump funny face.jpg

a man once told Obama he needs a bigger vehicle cos he has 8 kids. obama told the guy "buy a hybrid van"...just 1 problem: THEY DON'T EXIST IN AMERICA! Weakbama can't even speak intelligently without a teleprompter. PATHETIC! no more, folks!

Obama has also told his AG to investigate gas stations engaging in "price gouging". this was a silly attempt to deflect how ineffective and weak Weakbama is on energy policy. anyone with a brain knows the reason gas prices are through the roof is because OPEC controls supply and therefore massively inflates crude oil prices. America doesn't have time for games. we need to get tough. right now, we're single-handedly giving hundreds of billions of dollars a year to OPEC to countries like Iran and Venezuela that hate our guts. it's treasonous!

there's been a 100% spike in the price of gas since Weakbama took office, and that's with him going around practically kissing OPEC's feet!

we need to stop the illegal cartel that's holding American wealth hostage...OPEC. if you have a store and i have a store and we collude prices, we go to jail. that's what these folks do. and they control 80% of the world's oil.

these OPEC countries do us 0 favors. but they squeeze us for every last penny they can get out of us. these petro thugs rip us off and laugh all the way to the bank.

President Trump is a smart negotiator who will use the leverage of our money, our laws, and our armed forces to get a better deal from OPEC. it's time to get tough. and smart!

President Trump will start by suing OPEC for violating antitrust laws.

Chinese President Hu Jintao plan's to use all of China's economic and educational edge (China is #1 in math & science), their strength in numbers (1 of every 6 people on Earth is Chinese) in the military and weapons industries. he's building a lethal military that would easily defeat the US military if we don't rebuild!

a new report from the Pentagon shows that China is pouring billions of dollars into developping its first stealth fighter jet, advanced attack submarines, sophisticated air defense systems, high-tech space warfare systems, and adding to its ballistic missile stockpile. all these capabilities are focused specifically on the United States.

President Trump has an extraordinary level of energy and stamina we've not seen since Theodore Roosevelt in a president.

President Trump has promised to slap a 25% tax on China's products if they don't set a real market value on their currency. IT'S CALLED LEADERSHIP!

With Taiwan call, Trump "Broke Protocol."

Get used to that headline.

He's gonna be breaking protocol a lot.

And that's a good thing. A damn good thing.

in 2009, the Wall Street Journal reported that cyber-intruders copied highly classified data on America's $300 billion Joint Strike Fighter project, which would make it easy to defeat the new fighter, the F-35 Lightning II. US officials said the attack came from...you guessed it...CHINA.

China also lies about the cost of it's military budget, following the admonition from the grandfather of China Den Xiaoping that China hide its military capabilities while biding its time.

China has a MASSIVE military...some 4 million 200 thousand troops plus 800 thousand reserves!

but remember just 1 thing: Japan, who have far fewer soldiers, kicked China's ass in war, not a good sign for China's "warrior" future.

the face of a WINNER, and the face of a LOSER!

Cy67cqkW8AATjJs.jpg

this is what President Trump ordered at his dinner with Loser Romney:

Cy67bsZW8AUvUbB.jpg

he's not just draining the swamp, he's EATING it!

i bet those frog's legs taste like Trump's giant penis!

honestly, it sounds like Romney lost a bet...who eats frog's legs?

the face of a WINNER, and the face of a LOSER!

Cy67cqkW8AATjJs.jpg

this is what President Trump ordered at his dinner with Loser Romney:

Cy67bsZW8AUvUbB.jpg

he's not just draining the swamp, he's EATING it!

i bet those frog's legs taste like Trump's giant penis!

honestly, it sounds like Romney lost a bet...who eats frog's legs?

More like the face of........

"i don't do it for the money. i've got enough, much more than i'll ever need. i do it to do it.

deals are my art form. other people paint beautifully on a canvas or write wonderful poetry. i like making deals, preferably big deals. that's how i get my kicks." - President Trump

Forum List

Back