Hillary Has Screwed The Pooch----OP/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Now granted Trump has NOT said how hard the DOJ would be going after her. That is NOT his job as president its the job of the DOJ. And I was just starting to accept the fact we should skip the emails and go right to the Clinton Foundation.

But that saggy ass corrupt white trash idiot cannot leave a standing election alone. She joined the Stein scam and might damn well be backing it. Well this old man is NOT going to grit his teeth and swallow hard, bullsh#t. I want Sessions on her ass from day one! I want that bitch in jail and if I have to nag Sessions Facebook and Twitter I WILL.

And if Obama pardons Hillary then go after Bill and that pumpkin faced daughter of theirs. And Stein? You democrats were dumb enough to DUMP damn near 8 MILLION dollars in her pocket. Any argument as to how stupid the average liberal IS, is no longer in question.

Just how much money have you democrats spent for the worst losses since the civil war?

YOU LOST
The White House
The US Senate
The US House
The majority of Govs.
The majority of state Senates.
The majority of state Houses.

Do you morons even know how many states you still have that are in total control by democrats? SIX, that is right idiots SIX! 44 states are now deep red or purple. SIX, Your in party fighting is proving to be a battle royal with an aging feeble Pelosi in one corner and NOW {just announced} a Negro islamic who just finished his travel to Mecca.

Are you f#cking kidding me? You DID see the news Nov 9th right? Did you not learn anything about aging feeble old white women and Negro islamics? Well did ya? And now you are sending money to a Castro loving green party {COMMUNIST}?

Tell you dumb sons of b#tches what I will be nice and let you in on a GREAT DEAL. ZZ PUPPS has a three legged blind in one eye deaf hunting dog.
For a MERE one million dollars you can have him and while he is not a purebred I'm sure you can get him listed on 2018's voter rolls.

Fury

Now granted Trump has NOT said how hard the DOJ would be going after her. That is NOT his job as president its the job of the DOJ. And I was just starting to accept the fact we should skip the emails and go right to the Clinton Foundation.

But that saggy ass corrupt white trash idiot cannot leave a standing election alone. She joined the Stein scam and might damn well be backing it. Well this old man is NOT going to grit his teeth and swallow hard, bullsh#t. I want Sessions on her ass from day one! I want that bitch in jail and if I have to nag Sessions Facebook and Twitter I WILL.

And if Obama pardons Hillary then go after Bill and that pumpkin faced daughter of theirs. And Stein? You democrats were dumb enough to DUMP damn near 8 MILLION dollars in her pocket. Any argument as to how stupid the average liberal IS, is no longer in question.

Just how much money have you democrats spent for the worst losses from the civil war?

YOU LOST
The White House
The US Senate
The US House
The majority of Govs.
The majority of state Senates.
The majority of state Houses.

Do you morons even know how many states you still have that are in total control by democrats? SIX, that is right idiots SIX! 44 states are now deep red or purple. SIX, Your in party fighting is proving to be a battle royal with an aging feeble Pelosi in one corner and NOW {just announced} a Negro islamic who just finished his travel to Mecca.

Are you f#cking kidding me? You DID see the news Nov 9th right? Did you not learn anything about aging feeble old white women and Negro islamics? Well did ya? And now you are sending money to a Castro loving green party {COMMUNIST}?

Tell you dumb sons of b#tches what I will be nice and let you in on a GREAT DEAL. ZZ PUPPS has a three legged blind in one eye deaf hunting dog.
For a MERE one million dollars you can have him and while he is not a purebred I'm sure you can get him listed on 2018's voter rolls.

Fury
...and she's a loopy kunt

Forum List

Back