President Trump will get tough on China, tough on OPEC, tough on illegals, & tough on Muslims!

Czz-F6VXEAEOcDJ.jpg

Schumer and Trump talk regularly -- about appointments, policy, New York, Preet, etc.

2 tough New Yorkers doin the nation's work and gettin the job done!

Aides frustrated w/ Trump's inability to let things slide:“You’re president now, why do you care about that insult?”

It's almost as if his entire worldview is rooted in revenge!

Trump: "My supporters were vicious, violent during campaign, they were screamin LOCK HER UP! BUILD THE WALL!...and we will!"

he IS your president!

SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP! SUCK IT UP!

"Our economic agenda can be summed up in 3 very beautiful words: JOBS, JOBS, JOBS." - President Trump

look how ROUGH & TOUGH President Trump is!...

"one day my brother Robert and I were building with blocks. I wanted to build a very tall building, but didn't have enough blocks. Robert let me borrow some of his. I ended up usin all of mine, and all of his, and when I was done, I'd created a beautiful building. I liked it so much that I glued the whole damn thing together...and that was the end of Robert's blocks!"

see how tough Donald is?

with China beating us like a punching bag, OPEC vacuuming our wallets clean, and jobs nowhere in sight, what does Weakbama do? he makes his NCAA basketball picks & makes lavish parties at the White House.

when you're POTUS and your country is burning to the ground right before your eyes, your first instinct should not be to party. No wonder America is flake broke.

we have become the world's whipping boy, blamed for everything, credited for nothing, and given no respect.

President Trump will restore us back to the Reagan years, and make America as great now as it was back then!
President Trump will get tough on China, tough on OPEC, tough on illegals, & tough on Muslims!

And very, very soft on Russia.

"And very, very soft on Russia."

it's called PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH. it's called LEADERSHIP.

not soft! you liberals are the softies, in case you haven't heard!

you're still talkin about those folks?! Mad Dog will swiftly get rid of 'ISIS', 'Al Qaeda' and 'Hezbollah'

"i don't talk about the election bein rigged anymore because I WON" - Trump

CNBC reports— Trump tweet sent Lockheed Martin shares falling 1.7%; Boeing shares climbed 0.6%

interviewer: there are a lotta folks who think you're a world class asshole...

President Trump: that's true!

interviewer: does that bother you?

President Trump: no!

Trump: do i delegate? I have a lot of good people, but i also have bad ones...i try to find them out as quickly as possible!

Forum List

Back