President Trump will get tough on China, tough on OPEC, tough on illegals, & tough on Muslims!

Trump is going to airlift 1 million liberals into China and let them cry and whine until China begs us for terms.

Another one without a clue of how all this awesomeness will happen. Got it
The sad part is that they will never hold him accountable for his failures, it will all because of liberals somehow.

Ahahaha says the side who invented "I inherited the problem from Bush" excuse. You people your double standards and hypocrisy are boundless. Fortunately we just kicked the living shit out of you libs, enjoy the next 4 to 8 years.
I am sure I will not enjoy the next few years watching your man buttfuck America while you people stand by jerking off. You finally got the fascist you always wanted, now you will own the aftermath.

Trump is going to airlift 1 million liberals into China and let them cry and whine until China begs us for terms.

The sad part is that they will never hold him accountable for his failures, it will all because of liberals somehow.

Ahahaha says the side who invented "I inherited the problem from Bush" excuse. You people your double standards and hypocrisy are boundless. Fortunately we just kicked the living shit out of you libs, enjoy the next 4 to 8 years.
I am sure I will not enjoy the next few years watching your man buttfuck America while you people stand by jerking off. You finally got the fascist you always wanted, now you will own the aftermath.

Ahahaha that was quite the outburst, glad you got that off your chest. ^^^ :cuckoo:

Naw, he squeaked by winning by less than 110,000 votes across three states. While losing the popular vote by the most lopsided margin in history and losing ground in both Houses of Congress.

Enjoy it while you can.

Ahahaha that was quite the outburst, glad you got that off your chest. ^^^ :cuckoo:

I'm only getting started, playing defense for your new Fuhrer is going to be a nightmare.

due to China's currency manipulation and industrial espionage, we are building China's wealth by buying their products, even though we make better products in America.

NO MORE, FOLKS, NO MORE!

OP

The majority of large US brands get some or all of their shit made in China.

Trump gets his steel there because he doesn't want to pay first-world labor costs.

Any attempt to change this would result in a massive increase in prices coupled with a decrease in investment. There is no way the jobs can come home without reproducing Asian sweatshops here, where workers live in dirt-floored shacks and eat dog food. Nike investors make more money when their sneaks are made for pennies by shoeless peasants who live under brutal dictators. This is capitalism's dirty little secret. It sold the American Working Class downriver for da major Ching Ching Wink Wink Trump Trump.

(You got Trumped bro)

with China beating us like a punching bag, OPEC vacuuming our wallets clean, and jobs nowhere in sight, what does Weakbama do? he makes his NCAA basketball picks & makes lavish parties at the White House.

when you're POTUS and your country is burning to the ground right before your eyes, your first instinct should not be to party. No wonder America is flake broke.

we have become the world's whipping boy, blamed for everything, credited for nothing, and given no respect.

President Trump will restore us back to the Reagan years, and make America as great now as it was back then!

I know I'm asking a Muppet, but what does Trump plan to do against OPEC?

with China beating us like a punching bag, OPEC vacuuming our wallets clean, and jobs nowhere in sight, what does Weakbama do? he makes his NCAA basketball picks & makes lavish parties at the White House.

when you're POTUS and your country is burning to the ground right before your eyes, your first instinct should not be to party. No wonder America is flake broke.

we have become the world's whipping boy, blamed for everything, credited for nothing, and given no respect.

President Trump will restore us back to the Reagan years, and make America as great now as it was back then!
"with China beating us like a punching bag..."

Well tell us all, what are Trump's plans for the pact between Pakistan and China with China's new Naval base they'll be building soon at Gwadar now with the agreement between the two. How long before the they have to go for an air base in that little peninsula? It's right on the Gulf of Oman just about 350 miles from the Straights of Hormuz.

If the Chinese work out things with the Pakai's and Iranians, the three could put a strangle hold on much of the world's oil supply. And what about China having possible access to the Pakai's nuclear weapons stockpile? Or what is this going to do for India's trade routes with this pact between the Pakai's and China's expanding claims. Is Trump even aware of these neo-colonial Chinese expansion to the South and now to the West in the ME?

Is Your boy Trump even aware of what the fuck is going on over there given the lazy ass has deigned to attend only two PDB's since the election (unless he's snuck one in during the last few days, the creature)?
Chinese navy ships to be deployed at Gwadar: Pak navy official - Times of India

I know I'm asking a Muppet, but what does Trump plan to do against OPEC?

he'll call OPEC and say: "Fellas, it's over!"

they will proceed to shake in their boots.

game. over.

when President Hu Jintao looks across the negotiating table at Weakbama, he sees the kind of spinelessness and amateurism that lets him know he can buy us off by whisking a few fucking crumbs our way!

America's honor shouldn't be for sale. America's honor shouldn't be for sale.

when President Hu Jintao looks across the negotiating table at Weakbama, he sees the kind of spinelessness and amateurism that lets him know he can buy us off by whisking a few fucking crumbs our way!

America's honor shouldn't be for sale. America's honor shouldn't be for sale.
You already sold that cheap with your vote for a diplomatic fucktard. He has already said we are going to renege on practically every agreement America has ever made. That there is the opposite of honor.

either China plays by the rules or we slap tariffs on Chinese goods. END OF STORY.

How is he going to fit all that in between all his crybaby tweetstorms.

Butthurt isle 7, butthurt isle 7 bring a mop and bucket.

You think that lameness draws attention away from your beliefs in something you can't explain? Sorry, it doesnt.

in 2011, Congressman Dana Rohrbacher, Trump's possible Secretary of State, went to Iraq and kindly asked those folks to give America their oil in return for America liberatin Iraq. The Iraqi PM asked for Dana to get out of his country and called his remarks "inappropriate".

INAPPROPRIATE? WHAT'S INAPPROPRIATE IS THAT AMERICA PUTS UP WITH THIS KIND OF GARBAGE!

when you're POTUS and your country is burning to the ground right before your eyes

Like losing hundreds of thousands of jobs every month and having the stock market lose trillions of dollars in value? How did President Obama save us from that?

President Trump will restore us back to the Reagan years,

Raygun's administration is by far the most corrupt administration in modern history. But he did bring the country very cheap cocaine!

Nasdaq and the NYSE have realized record highs since Trump was elected.

Forum List

Back