President Trump Vetos Congress' Rebuke of Border Order

What say you?

• His Border Emergency Order Should Stand. Most Americans don't like problems the open border caused.

• His Border Emergency Order Should Not Stand.

• Neither one. Explained Below

• No opinion.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Flanked by law enforcement officials as well as the parents of children killed by people in the country illegally, Trump maintained that he is not through fighting for his signature campaign promise, which stands largely unfulfilled 18 months before voters decide whether to grant him another term. Trump said: "It is a tremendous national emergency," adding, "our immigration system is stretched beyond the breaking point."

Trump issues first veto after rebuke of border order
Trump maintained that he is not through fighting for his signature campaign promise, which stands largely unfulfilled 18 months before voters decide whether to grant him another term.

Nuff said
You have to give Ms. Pelosi credit for throwing up road blocks to President Trump so next time she can get some more AOCs and Tlaibs shoved ever so hard down America's gullet. :whipg:
Your senile input is neither funny nor surprising. Tick tock.

Flanked by law enforcement officials as well as the parents of children killed by people in the country illegally, Trump maintained that he is not through fighting for his signature campaign promise, which stands largely unfulfilled 18 months before voters decide whether to grant him another term. Trump said: "It is a tremendous national emergency," adding, "our immigration system is stretched beyond the breaking point."

Trump maintained that he is not through fighting for his signature campaign promise, which stands largely unfulfilled 18 months before voters decide whether to grant him another term.

Nuff said

Do you doubt he'll be elected again?
If he runs, I'd like to cast the first vote if they'd let me. Unfortunately, I'll probably be behind a couple hundred millions of American citizens who are delighted to have a very good president sticking up for the border states who've taken the brunt of everything lately.

Nuff said

I cited the pertinent part of the op.
It seems that trump doubts it. That's why this kabuki shit show is happening.

I dont and I haven't seen a dem that can accomplish the feat.

Nuff said

You doubt trump?

Nuff said

You doubt trump?

Obviously not since I stated "I havent seen a dem that can accomplish the feat"
Trump should easily win unless something drastic happens.

Nuff said

You doubt trump?

Then you do not need the wall at all. Lol

Well, since "people like me" fund the country...it's all good.
The reality is; he's working within the scope of executive power but you Lefties can't see it that way.
This decision is simple for Trump...he either lets Congress fuck the American people over by continuing to allow wetbacks to flood in or he bully's Congress and goes to work for good, legit, REAL Americans. How would you like him to proceed? (this is a test)

It is not within the scope of the executive power to spend money in any way he damn well pleases. He is the president, not a king, not a dictator.

You are all happy about this power now, but when it is used by a different president for reasons you do not agree with, then you will be not so happy.

You know better Lefty....The Commander can spend whatever the fuck he wants to fundamentally secure this nation...that is his most paramount duty. You, if you're a good, legitimate, real American should support his effort, tenacity and commitment to protect you. Fucking weird that you don't.

No, he cannot not. once again, the president is not a king, he is not a dictator.

that you want to make him one so you can sleep better at night says all we need to know about you.

You're slipping Lefty...do your homework...he can spend straight from the defense fund on border security. Congress does not appropriate spending for defense by line item. Look it up.

Border security is not a military matter, according to the laws of this nation.

The military does not defend nor secure the border.

Think DEFENSE and not military. Simple shit.

You are determined to be even more stupid than usual today, aren't you? Only a few of the 58 times a President has declared a nation emergency under this Act have been emergencies is the usual sense of the word, so every time the President declares an emergency he is ignoring the will of Congress since he could have taken the time to ask Congress to authorize his proposed action.

Really....here is the list...which of these were in reaction to something that has been going on for 30 plus years...List of national emergencies in the United States - Wikipedia

You're awfully hung up on this timeline bullshit...Do you think Americans lost the right to change their mind because they were gracious for 30 years?

You doubt trump?

So Trump is personally going to cover 2000 miles of border?
Your statement is retarded.

You doubt trump?

You are getting closer. But you will need 4 more years. To pretend you did not fall for that turd.

Assuming the Senate does not act to protect congressional power from an executive power grab what will Trump try to do next with his brand-new imperial power? There will be a next you can bet your ass.
Lol! The president has always had the power of “Veto”. It’s by design. But since you’re trying to convince us that you’re worried about congressional power being taken... Take it up with Congress and the countless “agencies” congress has ceded its power to.

You doubt trump?

You are getting closer. But you will need 4 more years. To pretend you did not fall for that turd.

Pretty sure ya dropped a period where it wasnt called for.

You doubt trump?

Tmi

Tmi

So you dont like being called out on the proper use of periods?

Tmi

Seems like a messy girly thing. Wallow on

Everyone of these opponents of the wall, were all for it previously. They are all on tape supporting it. They are only against it, because it’s him. Law enforcement are legitimately appreciative for the backing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tmi

You seem to be highly uneducated.

Tmi

You seem to be highly uneducated.
I am running circles around you. Lol.

Nuff said

Aw, you're just feelin' low. Tissue?

Nuff said

Aw, you're just feelin' low. Tissue?
Freedumbbecki, go quilt something.

Forum List

Back