President Trump: This is the final Battle...

President Trump: “This is the final battle. With you at my side, we will demolish the Deep State, we will expel the warmongers from our government, we will drive out the globalists, we will cast out the communists, we will throw off the sick political class that hates our country.”

Let me guess Mortimer you are pro Russia anti Ukraine right?

President Trump: “This is the final battle. With you at my side, we will demolish the Deep State, we will expel the warmongers from our government, we will drive out the globalists, we will cast out the communists, we will throw off the sick political class that hates our country.”

No Morty. With trump it's never the final anything. He will continue to push his bullshit and make money off of his cult until he dies. Think Tammy Fay Baker with less makeup.

shit we still have the 1/6 referral and the georgia election scam....lolol

plus 10 more made up ones soon...lol

mort?...could you be trumps illegitimate bastard son?

No Morty. With trump it's never the final anything. He will continue to push his bullshit and make money off of his cult until he dies. Think Tammy Fay Baker with less makeup.
lol..........tammy fay with less make up....lol

clever humor award.......credit where it is due

Is he referring to the battle he LOST against STDs?

And?

Pretty sure we've all seen this already.
So all you're doing is repeating the news with no input of your own.

There's absolutely no messianic complex in these words at all. None. Just a city boy on a midnight train going anywhere.

You dont like me because im Romani right?

No,you annoy me for claiming to be something you're not.
I'm a Dutch American but when it's all said and done I'm an American.
My ancestry is Dutch but you'll never hear me saying I'm purely Dutch.
It's no different than blacks claiming to be African Americans.
They dont have any connection with Africa.

Your oddball claims tells me you're ashamed to be a gypsy.

No,you annoy me for claiming to be something you're not.
I'm a Dutch American but when it's all said and done I'm an American.
My ancestry is Dutch but you'll never hear me saying I'm purely Dutch.
It's no different than blacks claiming to be African Americans.
They dont have any connection with Africa.

What did I claimed to be which Im not? Examples? I will try to answer that, also my roles in my videos are TEMPORARILY and only as SHOW, thats why i had for example the cowboy hat at the shooting range, for my videos etc... For me that is lots of fun and a hobby, i do not think im the grandson of billy the kid you mistake that.

What did I claimed to be which Im not? Examples? I will try to answer that, also my roles in my videos are TEMPORARILY and only as SHOW, thats why i had for example the cowboy hat at the shooting range, for my videos etc... For me that is lots of fun and a hobby, i do not think im the grandson of billy the kid you mistake that.

You're ashamed to be a gypsy.
Otherwise you wouldnt constantly ask if you could pass as something else.

The "Final Battle" is very dramatic. 😂🤣😅😂🤣

Do you ever stop and think ? What do you think Trump means?

You're ashamed to be a gypsy.
Otherwise you wouldnt constantly ask if you could pass as something else.

I do not think im ashamed to be a gypsy, but one could be considering the status gypsies have internationally, and what their life circumstances are, that would be logical, and not even wrong or very weird, many gypsies are ashamed, that is not weird though, it would make sense, but the problem is you try to stereotype me and exclude me from other cultures because im a gypsy, but im cross-culture, that doesnt mean i dont know who i am or what my roots are, but i can take up parts or things from other cultures, or hang around with people from other cultures, or be like them, or whatever. You are similar to identity politics just reverse, where a white man cannot have dreadlocks you are just the reverse. I do not buy into this, and that is my nature, to be curious, open, seek novelty, etc. Even my genetic test says i seek novelty, im open to change, and that i like food and pleasure (i think that is true).

I do not think im ashamed to be a gypsy, the problem is you try to stereotype me and exclude me from other cultures because im a gypsy, but im cross-culture, that doesnt mean i dont know who i am or what my roots are, but i can take up parts or things from other cultures, or hang around with people from other cultures, or be like them, or whatever. You are similar to identity politics just reverse, where a white man cannot have dreadlocks you are just the reverse. I do not buy into this, and that is my nature, to be curious, open, seek novelty, etc. Even my genetic test says i seek novelty, im open to change, and that i like food and pleasure (i think that is true).

The first sentence in your post says differently.

The first sentence in your post says differently.

which sentence? and why? even if i were ashamed to be gypsy, it would come be logical, because it is a hard struggle, considering the status, the life gypsies have, INTERNATIONALLY, as gypsy you cannot find one person who would date you in many places, only other gypsies. you see me differently, then anyone else, im not as same as anyone else, not even as much human being as anyone else, for some a gypsy is vermin, to be stomped, ask bulgarian nationalists for example. It would make sense to be ashamed to be gypsy, to hide it etc. knowing how people react and view gypsies. But i do not think i am.

Forum List

Back