President Trump & Sec. 4 of the 25th Amendment

Is Donald Trump fit to be POTUS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which Securities Act? Where was the fraud? Misrepresentation is a crime under what law?

Nothing they did was illegal.

Most of what they did was illegal... just not prosecuted.

We don't prosecute rich white people in this country... don't be silly, man.

No, it wasn't. It's just something you don't like, and in your addled mind you believe thusly it has to be illegal.

I didnt support President Trump until he was elected. Now that he is I hope for the best for him because thats what's best for the country. Nobody is perfect, but President Trump isn't a villian either.

PS: If my candidate had won we would have President Donald Edward Duck III .and vp Droopy Dog IV.

I keep forgetting you are a wanna-be tyrant.

The fact they didn't even try to indict shows you they had nothing, zero, zilch, nada.

No, it only shows how much the banks own our politicians.

You guys have gone after the Clintons for using the wrong email servers and lying about a blow job, please, please, please don't try to tell me that if we sent prosecutors into the big banks and combed through every email, we wouldn't find some crimes to charge them with.

I keep forgetting you are a wanna-be tyrant.

The fact they didn't even try to indict shows you they had nothing, zero, zilch, nada.

No, it only shows how much the banks own our politicians.

You guys have gone after the Clintons for using the wrong email servers and lying about a blow job, please, please, please don't try to tell me that if we sent prosecutors into the big banks and combed through every email, we wouldn't find some crimes to charge them with.

Breaking security rules in the open is an actual crime. Lying under oath is an actual crime.

Considering you need a warrant to get that information, (that pesky 4th amendment) you would need probable cause, and couldn't just go on a fishing expedition.

Breaking security rules in the open is an actual crime. Lying under oath is an actual crime.

fraud is an actual crime.
Misrepresenting the value of investments is an actual crime.

Again,I realize that the rich have you well trained to excuse their behavior, but they aren't going to trickle anything down you.

Considering you need a warrant to get that information, (that pesky 4th amendment) you would need probable cause, and couldn't just go on a fishing expedition.

The 2008 Recession. Probable cause. Done.

Again,I realize that the rich have you well trained to excuse their behavior, but they aren't going to trickle anything down you.

Actually RETARD the democrats via Clinton and Congress MANDATED that banks loan to risky people and threatened to prosecute claiming discrimination if they did not. When Bush and the Republicans tried to rein it in the democrats pitched a bitch and blocked it hell Frank and Dodd were claiming on national TV that the Housing Industry was sound and needed no new regulations just weeks before the crash.

Actually RETARD the democrats via Clinton and Congress MANDATED that banks loan to risky people and threatened to prosecute claiming discrimination if they did not.

Um, no, they didn't.

the CRA didn't require anyone to make loans to people who didn't qualify.

They said the banks couldn't discriminate based on where people lived or where they wanted to buy, a practice known as "redlining". Oh, and that law was passed under Jimmy Carter, not Clinton.

The problem wasn't poor people buying sensible houses with CRA loans. The problem was middle class twits buying McMansions hoping to flip them in a few years because they saw someone do it on TLC.

Yet when asked you can't give specifics.

Not probable cause.

Considering all you see it as is an excuse to fuck with people you don't like, forgive me if I question your motives on this, you old miserable fuck.

Well, when you make 10 Trillion dollars disappear and cost milllions of people their homes and livlihoods, there's a good reason to dislike them, and they really deserve to be punished.
You mean the $10 trillion BO added to the national debt, to benefit his donors...right?

Considering all you see it as is an excuse to fuck with people you don't like, forgive me if I question your motives on this, you old miserable fuck.

Well, when you make 10 Trillion dollars disappear and cost milllions of people their homes and livlihoods, there's a good reason to dislike them, and they really deserve to be punished.

You don't punish people via government action because you dislike them, you punish them when they break the law.

Forum List

Back