President Trump & Sec. 4 of the 25th Amendment

Is Donald Trump fit to be POTUS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I meant Trump as you well know and he was checked in January so your wanna be diagnosis is garbage in garbage out retard.

They gave him the test they give kindergartners to see if they are retarded or not.

I'm not sure that's the test I want to give the guy who has the nukes.
He was checked by REAL physicians not you wanna be retards on the INTERNET, go pound sand while you try to drum up a Coup.

2008 was everyone making money top to bottom and no one caring about how.

And opening up the low end mortgage market was everyone's fault, from the people selling to the people buying.

Um, no, it was entirely the bank's fault, because they should have known better.

For instance, if I gave you money to hold on to for me, and you spent it on drugs and hookers, it's not the hooker or dealers' fault, it's yours.

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

Once again JoeBlows low opinion of people shines through.

One minute you couldn't afford a mortgage, then all of a sudden you could.....

it's crystal clear by his twitter tantrums that he has arrested development disorder, however 'regular' narcissism just doesn't cut it with that creature.

How to Recognize a Malignant Narcissist
The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving self
Posted Feb 22, 2017

[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).

For some, their grandiosity and protection of their fragile "true self" can be at such extreme levels that they will lie and give the impression that simply because they say it, that makes it reality. Many will become angered if their lies are challenged with truth or facts. Of course, this can create problems for the people close to them, as this pattern of behavior can easily veer into gaslighting.
[...]

How to Recognize a Malignant Narcissist

Thanks, I finished grad school 25 years ago and have yet to peruse DSM-V. Thus my DSM-IV is behind current research.

Posting as I did the points in Cluster B, which needed to be ruled out by competent and unbiased professionals seems to be adequate for Pence and others to invoke Sec. 4 of the 25th Amendment. Reading you link was most informative and enlightening for those who read it.

And again for the slow and stupid President Bush was given a medical exam in January and found fit. So much for your wet dream.

President Bush is not the issue, he has not been POTUS since Jan. 2009. Trump is the one who is inept, incompetent and in need of a full psychological evaluation.
I meant Trump as you well know and he was checked in January so your wanna be diagnosis is garbage in garbage out retard.

lol.... the montreal cognitive assessment test is only 10 minutes long. it's a superficial test.

Um... no. The banks always had the power to say, "You can't afford this mortgage". They just didn't because they knew they'd get a bailout if htey screwed up, and they could always foreclose on the McMansion and sell it for more money.

Um... no. The banks always had the power to say, "You can't afford this mortgage". They just didn't because they knew they'd get a bailout if htey screwed up, and they could always foreclose on the McMansion and sell it for more money.

Actually they thought the market would keep going up, like everyone else did, even the regulators.

Actually they thought the market would keep going up, like everyone else did, even the regulators.

Still not an excuse. again, they had the responsibility to look out for the money they were entrusted with.

The regulators did what regulators do when Republicans are in charge... not their jobs.

The States could have done something about it, and they didn't either because everyone was making too much money.

Everyone was to blame for 2008, not just your own personal boogeymen, i.e. anyone with more than you have.

The States could have done something about it, and they didn't either because everyone was making too much money.

Everyone was to blame for 2008, not just your own personal boogeymen, i.e. anyone with more than you have.

The banks were the ones in charge of the money. They knew who was a bad risk and who wasn't.

They just didn't care.

And why should they. They got their bailouts, they got to keep their bonuses, not a fucking one of them went to prison.

Just remember.

hold up a liquor store, go to prison for the rest of your life.

Rob billions of dollars, get a bailout paid for by taxpayers.

When the poor steal, it's called crime, when the rich steal, it's called profits.

The banks were the ones in charge of the money. They knew who was a bad risk and who wasn't.

They just didn't care.

And why should they. They got their bailouts, they got to keep their bonuses, not a fucking one of them went to prison.

Just remember.

hold up a liquor store, go to prison for the rest of your life.

Rob billions of dollars, get a bailout paid for by taxpayers.

When the poor steal, it's called crime, when the rich steal, it's called profits.

It wasn't stealing, no laws were broken.

It wasn't stealing, no laws were broken.

So money that wasn't theirs was taken, and that's not a crime by your reckoning?

Okay.

Battered Housewife Republicans.. .they never stop being funny.

Describe how "money that wasn't theirs was taken"

There was a loss in value of the MBS's caused by defaulting mortgages that led to questions to their actual value which caused the crash. Simplified, I know, but please tell me who was taking money that wasn't theirs.

It belonged to the depositors, not the banks.

The banks were just responsible for keeping it. They loaned it out to people they shouldn't have loaned it out to, and sold those loans as investments by misstating their value.

There was a loss in value of the MBS's caused by defaulting mortgages that led to questions to their actual value which caused the crash.

No, they knew those loans were questionable and risky, they mixed them in with good loans, and we all got stuck holding the bag.

No one went to jail.
They all got their bonuses the taxpayer paid for.

It belonged to the depositors, not the banks.

The banks were just responsible for keeping it. They loaned it out to people they shouldn't have loaned it out to, and sold those loans as investments by misstating their value.

There was a loss in value of the MBS's caused by defaulting mortgages that led to questions to their actual value which caused the crash.

No, they knew those loans were questionable and risky, they mixed them in with good loans, and we all got stuck holding the bag.

No one went to jail.
They all got their bonuses the taxpayer paid for.

That is being bad at business, not criminal. They broke no laws.

Knowing you are taking a long risk isn't criminal either.

So you would rather have had our economy collapse just so they would get ruined as well?

So you would rather have had our economy collapse just so they would get ruined as well?

No, I had no problem saving the economy.

And the next day, you frog-march out all the executives that made it happen and put their asses on trial in front of juries of guys who lost their homes and jobs in the economic crash they caused.

You then immediately harvest them for transplant organs and videotape it for Executive Orientation Day for the next batch of people who replace them.

No, I had no problem saving the economy.

And the next day, you frog-march out all the executives that made it happen and put their asses on trial in front of juries of guys who lost their homes and jobs in the economic crash they caused.

You then immediately harvest them for transplant organs and videotape it for Executive Orientation Day for the next batch of people who replace them.

And charge them with what exactly? What crime did the commit? What law did they break?

Forum List

Back