President Trump puts entire world on notice: The US is going to reassert it's position in the globe

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
- As Russian President Vladimir Putin Slams 'Sore Losers'
President-Elect Trump "Puts Entire World On Notice"
upload_2016-12-23_19-6-0.png

In the 240-year history of this experiment in liberty called 'America', from generation to generation, the baton of power has been peacefully passed from one presidency to the next, and often one party to another, from year to year.

While many Republicans and Independents didn't like the (s)election of Barack Obama to the throne in 2008 after 8 years of Bush, the transfer of power largely went off without a hitch, though some Republicans shouted 'he's not my president' in protest.

Yet at the end of the day, America was still America, however flawed, however imperfect, "one nation under God", united though still divided, our Republic moves onward through one peaceful presidential....................................................cont.

---------------------------------------------------------

Well we can be sure this is going tick off a few Trump haters but oh well that's to be expected.
No different than those who hate Obama, or those who hated Bush the right to voice the opinion is just that. That is what was making America great, but it is slipping away no matter what side you are on in the end if we don't stand up and fight for it we lose it.

Dec 23:
Vladimir Putin’s annual news conference

Yevgeny Primakov: And if Ronald Reagan had heard it, he would have turned in his grave.

Putin: I’m not so sure who might be turning in their grave right now. It seems to me that Reagan would be happy to see his party’s people winning everywhere, and would welcome the victory of the newly elected President so adept at catching the public mood, and who took precisely this direction and pressed onwards to the very end, even when no one except us believed he could win. (Applause).

The outstanding Democrats in American history would probably be turning in their graves though. Roosevelt certainly would be because he was an exceptional statesman in American and world history, who knew how to unite the nation even during the Great Depression’s bleakest years, in the late 1930s, and during World War II. Today’s administration, however, is very clearly dividing the nation. The call for the electors not to vote for either candidate, in this case, not to vote for the President-elect, was quite simply a step towards dividing the nation. Two electors did decide not to vote for Trump, and four for Clinton, and here too they lost. They are losing on all fronts and looking for scapegoats on whom to lay the blame. I think that this is an affront to their own dignity. It is important to know how to lose gracefully.

• Banned
Dec 23:

Yevgeny Primakov: And if Ronald Reagan had heard it, he would have turned in his grave.

Putin: I’m not so sure who might be turning in their grave right now. It seems to me that Reagan would be happy to see his party’s people winning everywhere, and would welcome the victory of the newly elected President so adept at catching the public mood, and who took precisely this direction and pressed onwards to the very end, even when no one except us believed he could win. (Applause).

The outstanding Democrats in American history would probably be turning in their graves though. Roosevelt certainly would be because he was an exceptional statesman in American and world history, who knew how to unite the nation even during the Great Depression’s bleakest years, in the late 1930s, and during World War II. Today’s administration, however, is very clearly dividing the nation. The call for the electors not to vote for either candidate, in this case, not to vote for the President-elect, was quite simply a step towards dividing the nation. Two electors did decide not to vote for Trump, and four for Clinton, and here too they lost. They are losing on all fronts and looking for scapegoats on whom to lay the blame. I think that this is an affront to their own dignity. It is important to know how to lose gracefully.

Good thoughts there which leads me to this thought................

I just don't understand why the left can't handle being friends with Russia. They would be great to have on our side.

I mean it makes no sense, look what Obama did with Cuba which by the way makes it much easier and faster to deploy UN troops on our soil from that point. Nothing fishy there. Obama is constantly up to no good and it is never for the good of the people. They never threw a fit over that one. I guess they thought it was loving of him to undo it of course.

Russia has a fairly good sized population, if we should ever need them Russia can kick ass along side of us.

Putin certainly does not want a war.

People freak out over the Nuke deals, but yet never worry about all the Nuke Plants in the US leaking radiation. I suppose they prefer a slow death with cancer lol. Sounds typical.

Dec 23:

I just don't understand why the left can't handle being friends with Russia. They would be great to have on our side.

I mean it makes no sense, look what Obama did with Cuba which by the way makes it much easier and faster to deploy UN troops on our soil from that point. Nothing fishy there. Obama is constantly up to no good and it is never for the good of the people. They never threw a fit over that one. I guess they thought it was loving of him to undo it of course.

Russia has a fairly good sized population, if we should ever need them Russia can kick ass along side of us.

People freak out over the Nuke deals, but yet never worry about all the Nuke Plants in the US leaking radiation. I suppose they prefer a slow death with cancer lol. Sounds typical.

Everything you said would make a lot of sense for left if ... they were independent. But they have bosses: Soros, weapons makers, etc.

1. Soros hates Russia and dreams about pulling out a coup there. So far Soros has sponsored a bunch of coups around Russia.

2. Weapons makers need an enemy otherwise they can't increase their budget. Russia is a perfect candidate.

Tamir Halperin (Poland): “They [ Dems] are using “Russia the monster” as a tool to attract as much compassion as possible. They simply need an artificial enemy to get more support inside their system.”

To counter the new Russian ‘threat’ not just to ‘democratic’ Ukraine, but to other countries in eastern Europe, we’re told we need a big increase in NATO ‘defense’ spending. And who does that benefit? Why, US defense contractors!

As Charlie Chaplin commented in his classic 1947 black comedy Monsieur Verdoux, "Wars, conflicts, it’s all business!"

Neocons have embedded themselves in the corridors of power. They claim to be interested in spreading ‘democracy’, but the reality is that the neocon movement is all about money and profits.

How much longer will the citizens of the world put up with a situation in which warmongers with ties to the military-industrial complex are allowed to stoke up international tensions? The next time you read or hear someone issue stark warnings about the ‘Russian threat’ - and why NATO needs to hike its spending to deal with it - just follow the money trail.

Follow the money trail for source of 'Russian threat' paranoia

• Banned
Dec 23:

Everything you said would make a lot of sense for left if ... they were independent. But they have bosses: Soros, weapons makers, etc.

1. Soros hates Russia and dreams about pulling out a coup there. So far Soros has sponsored a bunch of coups around Russia.

2. Weapons makers need an enemy otherwise they can't increase their budget. Russia is a perfect candidate.

Tamir Halperin (Poland): “They [ Dems] are using “Russia the monster” as a tool to attract as much compassion as possible. They simply need an artificial enemy to get more support inside their system.”

To counter the new Russian ‘threat’ not just to ‘democratic’ Ukraine, but to other countries in eastern Europe, we’re told we need a big increase in NATO ‘defense’ spending. And who does that benefit? Why, US defense contractors!

As Charlie Chaplin commented in his classic 1947 black comedy Monsieur Verdoux, "Wars, conflicts, it’s all business!"

Neocons have embedded themselves in the corridors of power. They claim to be interested in spreading ‘democracy’, but the reality is that the neocon movement is all about money and profits.

How much longer will the citizens of the world put up with a situation in which warmongers with ties to the military-industrial complex are allowed to stoke up international tensions? The next time you read or hear someone issue stark warnings about the ‘Russian threat’ - and why NATO needs to hike its spending to deal with it - just follow the money trail.

Follow the money trail for source of 'Russian threat' paranoia

Great points and oh yes Soro's how could even forget that decrepit narcissistic authoritarian whack job.

Putin knows Trump is a fool. And, yes, Trump is going to be stopped in his tracks by the American people and the US Senate if he does not stop voluntarily.

Forum List

Back