President Trump picks Humanitarian Harry Harris as ambassador to Australia

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This is about as strong a signal President Trump can send about his commitment to the Australia alliance and a free and open Indo-Pacific.

This is about as strong a signal President Trump can send about his commitment to the Australia alliance and a free and open Indo-Pacific.
Good Move Methinks...steve

Why don't you tell everyone about the ball tampering?
That's what I Love about you Mindful.....well it is a Disgrace what the Aussies have done,and a pathetic example to the youth and all Cricketers worldwide...and the Cowardise of the 5 or 6 Leadership Group(Captain,Coach,Manager etc,.)getting a player with only 7 Tests under his belt to do this is unaustralian and should be rightly condemned..but this sort of thing does happen and it should not EVER,as for the SA player condeming Australia is a bit rich considering he has been caught twice for doing it...Australia in this incident out of 10...........ZERO....I hope this is what you were referring to,not my liking of my Balls being tampered with...LOL...actually it is not funny really as Cheating is STUPID AND TOTALLY DEMEANING as it should be.....So as a disgusted Australian on behalf of some very MAD thought processes in Cricket Australia.....We Apologies to everyone....we are PISSED OFF,but the perpertrators will not be LET OFF.

steven

That's what I Love about you Mindful.....well it is a Disgrace what the Aussies have done,and a pathetic example to the youth and all Cricketers worldwide...and the Cowardise of the 5 or 6 Leadership Group(Captain,Coach,Manager etc,.)getting a player with only 7 Tests under his belt to do this is unaustralian and should be rightly condemned..but this sort of thing does happen and it should not EVER,as for the SA player condeming Australia is a bit rich considering he has been caught twice for doing it...Australia in this incident out of 10...........ZERO....I hope this is what you were referring to,not my liking of my Balls being tampered with...LOL...actually it is not funny really as Cheating is STUPID AND TOTALLY DEMEANING as it should be.....So as a disgusted Australian on behalf of some very MAD thought processes in Cricket Australia.....We Apologies to everyone....we are PISSED OFF,but the perpertrators will not be LET OFF.

steven

Yes, it is an absolute disgrace.

steven

YES IT IS,What induced them to do it,they are so very highly paid and we have a Great Side that does not have to Cheat,at least they owned up...Well they had to,with all the evidence,,,,,Very Poor Effort...Aussies are as Mad as Cut Snakes that this has occurred...FULL STOP steve

Mind,that is what happens when you think you have to WIN at all costs...and it's BULLSHIT

steven

YES IT IS,What induced them to do it,they are so very highly paid and we have a Great Side that does not have to Cheat,at least they owned up...Well they had to,with all the evidence,,,,,Very Poor Effort...Aussies are as Mad as Cut Snakes that this has occurred...FULL STOP steve

Mind,that is what happens when you think you have to WIN at all costs...and it's BULLSHIT

Aussie cricketers have always been world class cheats (and whingers!) writes Englishman SIMON BARNES

Read more: Australia's cricket team face backlash after cheating against South Africa | Daily Mail Online

steven

Aussie cricketers have always been world class cheats (and whingers!) writes Englishman SIMON BARNES

Read more: Australia's cricket team face backlash after cheating against South Africa | Daily Mail Online
Let's not get ahead of the Game,ALL TEAMS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT DOING THE SAME THING....BUT THEY ALWAYS DENY...AUSTRALIA FESSED UP STRAIGHT AWAY....The English are one of the worst,moreover they have a habit of Pitch and Crease DISTORTION when Australia are in England....Let them Cast the Stones...They all live in GLASS HOUSES........We have admitted what we have done but if you think we will take Shit from other Cheats,you have another think coming...be it England,South Africa,India,Pakistan,steve

ps and stop implying our Team have a record of Cheating...if you knew anything about Cricket you would know that,you are just jumping on the band wagon because it happens to be Australia....You have No Credibility to say anything about cheating,After Russia you Americans are the Biggest Cheats.....Lance the Bullshit Armstong,15 years of denial,so many of your Athletes and so on.

Last edited:

steven

Let's not get ahead of the Game,ALL TEAMS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT DOING THE SAME THING....BUT THEY ALWAYS DENY...AUSTRALIA FESSED UP STRAIGHT AWAY....The English are one of the worst,moreover they have a habit of Pitch and Crease DISTORTION when Australia are in England....Let them Cast the Stones...They all live in GLASS HOUSES........We have admitted what we have done but if you think we will take Shit from other Cheats,you have another think coming...be it England,South Africa,India,Pakistan,steve

ps and stop implying our Team have a record of Cheating...if you knew anything about Cricket you would know that,you are just jumping on the band wagon because it happens to be Australia....You have No Credibility to say anything about cheating,After Russia you Americans are the Biggest Cheats.....Lance the Bullshit Armstong,15 years of denial,so many of your Athletes and so on.

lol.

I'm not an American. Can't you tell?

Forum List

Back