President Trump:No DACA fix unless Border wall and chain migration included

No they don't. Walls reduce the number of people who succeed by several orders of magnitude. As I alredy told you, Hungary reported a 99% reduction in refugees crossing the border when they put up a simple fence. Walls work, which is why lying traitors like you oppose them.

Was it Hungary? I thought it was Austria?

Walls don't work because people find ways around them.

Yeah, it could have been austria. People don't find ways around them if someone is watching. You open borders morons pretend that no one will be watching the wall.

Not for the wages that illegal aliens will do them for. If the illegals weren't here, then the wages would be much higher.

Again, Austria reported that intrusions by so-called "refugees" were reduced by 99%.

You keep flipping back between Austria and Hungary, which is it?

No, the wages wouldn't be higher. The work wouldn't be economical to do at that point, and wouldn't get done. And Americans wouldn't do these jobs because we are fat and lazy.

You keep insisting that walls don't work, when the empirical evidence shows they are incredibly effective. Isn't strange all all the open borders supporters claim anything done to close the border is ineffective?

Yes, because people can get around these things, that's the point. Climb over, tunnel under, go through, go around.

If you guys really wanted to stop this stuff, go after the rich white people who employ them.

Yeah, it could have been austria. People don't find ways around them if someone is watching. You open borders morons pretend that no one will be watching the wall.

Well, again, let's look at that. For the wall to be watched, you'd need one guard every quarter mile. It's a 2000 mile border, so you'd need 8000 guards times 3 shifts. So you'd need 24,000 border agents just to watch the wall.

Well, again, let's look at that. For the wall to be watched, you'd need one guard every quarter mile. It's a 2000 mile border, so you'd need 8000 guards times 3 shifts. So you'd need 24,000 border agents just to watch the wall.
At times I think you've bottomed out in the stupid department, but you never cease to amaze me.

At times I think you've bottomed out in the stupid department, but you never cease to amaze me.

We don't have the budget to build the wall and then man it, that was the point you don't get, EuroTrash.
Look, living in a shit hole is not a valid excuse for abject stupidity. One border gaurd every quarter mile for the entire length of the border?!

That's stupid even by your standards, such as they are.

40+ % of illegals overstay . A wall does nothing about that .

What’s wrong wh chain immigration?
well first we need to stop people from coming in.......once we do that, we'll deport the visa overstayers

and chain migration is horrible. it's one thing to have your wife and kids, it's another to include your aunt, your 8th cousin twice removed.....keep it to the nuclear family

Chain immigration has a purpose! Immigrants are sponsored by family who are responsible for them. They set them up for jobs, give a place to stay .

It’s basically how immigration has worked since forever .

The purpose is to import more Democrats.

Oh I get it. You want to stop immigration just to protect the gop party? Because of your crazy idea they will eventually become citizens /democrats ?!
I don't think we should stop but , but you know this is the only reason democrats are for it so much, hell ever lefty on this board say as much

We don't have the budget to build the wall and then man it, that was the point you don't get, EuroTrash.
That's the fucking point of a wall...you don't have to man every square inch, you can patrol, if they try to breech, then shoot them or arrest them.

The purpose is to import more Democrats.

Oh I get it. You want to stop immigration just to protect the gop party? Because of your crazy idea they will eventually become citizens /democrats ?!

Yes, which means they will vote for the policies that are destroying this country. However, they also drive down American wages, increase crime, apply for welfare, and lots of other things that are detrimental to the people who are already living here.

Immigrants can’t get welfare ! It’s part of the deal!

Immigrants work hard and appreciate America’s freedoms more than anyone .

They obviously do get welfare. A while back I was in a grocery store behind two women who didn't speak a word of English, and they were buying diapers with food stamps.

I don't care how hard they work. Then can work hard in their own country. They are taking jobs from Americans.

You are lying . You can’t buy diapers wh “food stamps “ .

And just because people speak another language doesn’t mean they can’t speak English or are not citizens or legal residents .

You need to get out more .

yeah you can, EBT is so easy to use nowadays, there are virtually no checks on it

No they don't. Walls reduce the number of people who succeed by several orders of magnitude. As I alredy told you, Hungary reported a 99% reduction in refugees crossing the border when they put up a simple fence. Walls work, which is why lying traitors like you oppose them.

Was it Hungary? I thought it was Austria?

Walls don't work because people find ways around them.

murder laws don't work, so stop having them?

no the walls DO work...it reduces the flow, makes it harder to enter... and those that find ways will be certain points we can surveil.
I find it funny that you think walls wont stop poor immigrants yet rich people have them(aka Obama) and they were used to stop armies...

The wall reduces the number of personnel you need, dumbass. If you need 2 people per mile with a wall, then you need 4 times that many without a wall. We already have all the people needed to man the wall. Not one more person needs to be hired. Despite that, the White House has reccomended hiring 10,000 more immigration officers.

no the walls DO work...it reduces the flow, makes it harder to enter... and those that find ways will be certain points we can surveil.
I find it funny that you think walls wont stop poor immigrants yet rich people have them(aka Obama) and they were used to stop armies...

except walls didn't stop armies. The Great Wall of China was breached many times. The Berlin Wall was breached. They just went around the Maginot line.

The wall reduces the number of personnel you need, dumbass. If you need 2 people per mile with a wall, then you need 4 times that many without a wall. We already have all the people needed to man the wall. Not one more person needs to be hired. Despite that, the White House has reccomended hiring 10,000 more immigration officers.

Which again, 10,000 immigration officers and 11 million undocumented immigrants.

Um... yeah.

"Well, we didn't bring enough handcuffs so some of you are going to have to share!"

That's the fucking point of a wall...you don't have to man every square inch, you can patrol, if they try to breech, then shoot them or arrest them.

I'm sure the first time they shoot a kid going over the wall, it's going to look pretty bad.

Why would border security start shooting people all of a sudden just because we have a wall? If anything, precisely the opposite will happen.

Which again, 10,000 immigration officers and 11 million undocumented immigrants.

Um... yeah.

"Well, we didn't bring enough handcuffs so some of you are going to have to share!"

There are 20,000 ICE agents. Having the wall means you need fewer agents, not more.

except walls didn't stop armies. The Great Wall of China was breached many times. The Berlin Wall was breached. They just went around the Maginot line.

We aren't talking about armies trying to cross the wall, moron. Furthermore, the Great Wall of China worked for hundreds of years at a streatch. Douchebag like you are implying that if didn't prevent every invasion for 2000 years, then it didn't work. That's an absurd standard of "works."

Forum List

Back