President Trump:No DACA fix unless Border wall and chain migration included

I love how the lefties say a wall wont work, so I figure they would like the free infrastructure project then....if it's not gonna change anything.....but it will and that's why they fight it.....they keep saying other ways...but they definitely don't work....

Liberals know their numbers are declining big time...no one wants to be associated with them any longer...they have become an embarrassment and a walking talking cliche....
They have no answers they have no patriotism within them...they demand to be entitled to the sweat of others...
In short; liberals are shrinking in numbers so they need more poor lazy dependent people to flood our nation...how sick is that?

40+ % of illegals overstay . A wall does nothing about that .

What’s wrong wh chain immigration?
well first we need to stop people from coming in.......once we do that, we'll deport the visa overstayers

and chain migration is horrible. it's one thing to have your wife and kids, it's another to include your aunt, your 8th cousin twice removed.....keep it to the nuclear family

Chain immigration has a purpose! Immigrants are sponsored by family who are responsible for them. They set them up for jobs, give a place to stay .

It’s basically how immigration has worked since forever .

The purpose is to import more Democrats.

People should be given visas based on merit, not because they happen to be someone's cousin. However, I think all immigration to should be ended permanently.

They have those too. There’s lots of ways to immigrate .

Why do you want to stop all immigration? Where is trump going to get his next wife ?

well first we need to stop people from coming in.......once we do that, we'll deport the visa overstayers

and chain migration is horrible. it's one thing to have your wife and kids, it's another to include your aunt, your 8th cousin twice removed.....keep it to the nuclear family

Chain immigration has a purpose! Immigrants are sponsored by family who are responsible for them. They set them up for jobs, give a place to stay .

Oh I get it. You want to stop immigration just to protect the gop party? Because of your crazy idea they will eventually become citizens /democrats ?!

People should be given visas based on merit, not because they happen to be someone's cousin. However, I think all immigration to should be ended permanently.

Why do you want to stop all immigration? Where is trump going to get his next wife ?
How do I benefit from immigration?

Oh I get it. You want to stop immigration just to protect the gop party? Because of your crazy idea they will eventually become citizens /democrats ?!

Yes, which means they will vote for the policies that are destroying this country. However, they also drive down American wages, increase crime, apply for welfare, and lots of other things that are detrimental to the people who are already living here.

Who do you think is doing all the grunt work that makes your life easier ? It’s as old as America. You need a group to be the lower end of the society ladder . As they rise up, a new group needs to replace them .

Yes, which means they will vote for the policies that are destroying this country. However, they also drive down American wages, increase crime, apply for welfare, and lots of other things that are detrimental to the people who are already living here.

Immigrants can’t get welfare ! It’s part of the deal!

Immigrants work hard and appreciate America’s freedoms more than anyone .

Who do you think is doing all the grunt work that makes your life easier ? It’s as old as America. You need a group to be the lower end of the society ladder . As they rise up, a new group needs to replace them .

Wrong. We don't need serfs in this country. That's a Democrat fetish. Americans can do that work. We don't need to import coolies from the third world.

They obviously do get welfare. A while back I was in a grocery store behind two women who didn't speak a word of English, and they were buying diapers with food stamps.

I don't care how hard they work. Then can work hard in their own country. They are taking jobs from Americans.

They obviously do get welfare. A while back I was in a grocery store behind two women who didn't speak a word of English, and they were buying diapers with food stamps.

I don't care how hard they work. Then can work hard in their own country. They are taking jobs from Americans.

You are lying . You can’t buy diapers wh “food stamps “ .

And just because people speak another language doesn’t mean they can’t speak English or are not citizens or legal residents .

You need to get out more .

You are lying . You can’t buy diapers wh “food stamps “ .

It was diapers or baby formula. It was something for infants, at any rate. The woman was complaining because she was entitled to more than she was getting.

No they don't. Walls reduce the number of people who succeed by several orders of magnitude. As I alredy told you, Hungary reported a 99% reduction in refugees crossing the border when they put up a simple fence. Walls work, which is why lying traitors like you oppose them.

Was it Hungary? I thought it was Austria?

Walls don't work because people find ways around them.

You need to tell them in Croatia and Greece cuz they've been there for over a year. But you know better I guess.

I'm sure they are just happy to be out of the War Zone, and they don't even notice what shitholes Greece and Croatia are.
Why are they trying to get out? Why can't they? Oh yeah, walls and such.

Still, Croatia and Greece are not the shit hole Chicago and Damascus are.

We don't. We love American families, which is why we don't want their wages to be driving down my low wage labor imported from foreign shit holes.

Except Americans don't want to work those jobs.

Not for the wages that illegal aliens will do them for. If the illegals weren't here, then the wages would be much higher.

Again, Austria reported that intrusions by so-called "refugees" were reduced by 99%.

You keep insisting that walls don't work, when the empirical evidence shows they are incredibly effective. Isn't strange all all the open borders supporters claim anything done to close the border is ineffective?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back