President Trump.Eight Months,No Scandals Yet!,So What Will Maxine Waters Do Now?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Well Maxine Waters, Trump has been President for eight months now, no scandals, no reason to impeach, and all "Supposed Scandals" have been proven to be nothing but made up stories about Trump, The Russians, and a few hot white women peeing on "Motel 6" beds. {or was it the Super 8?}
:cow:
And here we are going into the summer months, still no scandals,,well,,just the ones they create on CNN. And looks like the bottom has fallen out of CNN as they even claimed that the Russian Collusion Debacle was created from whole cloth.
:laugh2:
Well lets see what the loony left, headed by Maxine and Shelia Jackson Lee come up with next... Maybe they will accuse Trump of calling a black person a Typical {D.A.N.} on a hot mike?
:hitit:

The voters in Maxine Waters' district need to ask themselves how important hating Whitey is versus voting in an absolute idiot who hates Whites and doesn't care about the Darkies that voted her in who pay for her James Brown wig.

:2up: Well Maxine Waters, Trump has been President for eight months now, no scandals, no reason to impeach, and all "Supposed Scandals" have been proven to be nothing but made up stories about Trump, The Russians, and a few hot white women peeing on "Motel 6" beds. {or was it the Super 8?}
And here we are going into the summer months, still no scandals,,well,,just the ones they create on CNN. And looks like the bottom has fallen out of CNN as they even claimed that the Russian Collusion Debacle was created from whole cloth.
Well lets see what the loony left, headed by Maxine and Shelia Jackson Lee come up with next... Maybe they will accuse Trump of calling a black person a Typical {D.A.N.} on a hot mike?

no scandals

No scandals. What do you call "Russia-gate?" It's at least scandalous that Trump has surrounded himself with so many prevaricators. And that's just the big one. There are scores more.

bird-head-stuck-in-sand.jpg

Oops....too late....

A missing person report was filed for Rexx Taylor. After searching high and low, he
was found on the beach...

sand-bury-your-head-in-the-sand.jpg

Last edited:

Oops....too late....

A missing person report was filed for Rexx Taylor. After searching high and low, he

That is soooo ironic coming from you....someone that blindly ignored every single scandal of the Barrypuppet and the Hildebeast while leftards create molehills and then try and make mountains from them. You epitomize the old adage about glass houses and the propensity for rock throwing......

no scandals

No scandals. What do you call "Russia-gate?" It's at least scandalous that Trump has surrounded himself with so many prevaricators. And that's just the big one. There are scores more.

Oops....too late....

120408033849-ybl-van-jones-best-advice-00002022-left-tease.jpg

"NOTHINGBURGER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

The voters in Maxine Waters' district need to ask themselves how important hating Whitey is versus voting in an absolute idiot who hates Whites and doesn't care about the Darkies that voted her in who pay for her James Brown wig.
if there is at least one Trump Scandal,,,then I will just assume that Sasquatch exists and has slept with "The Beast" multiple times

By the same standard that you are applying, Obama went his entire 8 years without a single scandal.

Clearly the double standard.

The members of the cult of trump just deny a scandal is a scandal. A President's associates and administration being investigated by the FBI and both the Senate and the House is not a scandal according to the trump cult. The President's National Security Advisor getting fired for lying and the President keeping him in that high position after learning the guy was a major security risk is not a scandal according to the trump cult.

It's easy to say trump has a scandal-free administration. Just lie the way trump does. Lying is not a scandal, even if it is the President. That is what the cult says.

Here're a couple scandalous and dastardly acts for you...They weren't during his presidency. Instead they happened during his campaign.

Buying Up His Own Books
The Daily Beast noticed in FEC filings that the Trump campaign spent more than $55,000 buying his own book Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again. (The book has since been retitled Great Again: How to Fix Our Crippled America for the paperback edition.) That means Trump used donor money to his campaign to buy a book, sending the cash back to himself. Copies were given to delegates at the Republican National Convention. (I wonder if the Russians who there met with Sessions and Flynn also got a copy.)

The maneuver could break FEC rules, campaign expert Paul S. Ryan told the Beast: “It’s fine for a candidate’s book to be purchased by his committee, but it’s impermissible to receive royalties from the publisher... There’s a well established precedent from the FEC that funds from the campaign account can’t end up in your own pocket.”

Donald Trump Jacked Up His Campaign’s Trump Tower Rent Once Somebody Else Was Paying It
After bragging for a year about how cheaply he was running his campaign, Donald Trump is spending more freely now that other people are contributing ― particularly when the beneficiary is himself.

Trump nearly quintupled the monthly rent his presidential campaign pays for its headquarters at Trump Tower to $169,758 in July, when he was raising funds from donors, compared with March, when he was self-funding his campaign, according to a Huffington Post review of Federal Election Commission filings. The rent jumped even though he was paying fewer staff in July than he did in March.

The Trump campaign paid Trump Tower Commercial LLC $35,458 in March ― the same amount it had been paying since last summer ― and had 197 paid employees and consultants. In July, it paid 172 employees and consultants. [Oh, boy. Over four-and -three-quarter times as much paid in rent to provide space for fewer people. (My black friends would say of that move: "Well, now. That's white o' ya." I don't know that it's "white," but I know for "shaw" it's crooked as a barrel of fish hooks.)]

In addition to the rent for Trump Tower space in Manhattan, Trump has paid his eponymous golf courses and restaurants more than $260,000 since his campaign and the RNC struck a joint fundraising deal in mid-May, after he essentially locked up the GOP nomination. On May 18, the day the fundraising deal was announced, Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach was paid $29,715; Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida, was paid $35,845; and Trump Restaurants LLC was paid $125,080, according to FEC records. Such large payments were much rarer when Trump was self-funding.

The Cuban Embargo
Although U.S. law prohibits American commercial involvement in Cuba, there’s evidence to suggest that the Trump Organization has been active on the island for almost two decades. In 1998, as the Clinton administration loosened some restrictions, Trump scouted business opportunities, and according to documents viewed by Newsweek, spent $68,000 there, likely in violation of the law. More recently, Trump executives have traveled to Cuba in apparent scouting trips for golf resorts, BusinessWeek reports.

Trump and his company have not commented in any detail on either report. One Trump executive told BusinessWeek that his travel to Cuba was unrelated to the company, while another associate said he’d discussed forming a company with Trump to run golf courses in Cuba. Experts said these activities would all likely fall afoul of current rules.
I picked those two pre-POTUS period ones -- there's no paucity of ones to list -- mainly because I don't think they were very widely reported on television news channels. (Maybe they were?....I don't watch as much television as Trump apparently does.)

Here are some post-inauguration scandals:

Conflicts of Interest and Ethics Violations
  • Who:
    Donald Trump; Ivanka Trump; Donald Trump Jr.; Eric Trump; Kellyanne Conway, counselor to the president
  • What
    Donald Trump has still not offered an adequate plan for addressing conflicts of interest between his business and his office. The president said that he would step away from the Trump Organization, as would his daughter Ivanka, while his sons Donald and Eric ran the business.

His faux-blind trust was criticized by ethics observers across the political spectrum, and Eric has suggested in interviews that the division is even more porous than it initially appeared. Ethicists say Trump is in violation of the Constitution’s Emoluments Clause, because foreign leaders can funnel money to the president by staying in his hotels.

Separately, Trump counselor Kellyanne Conway broke ethics rules by encouraging people to purchase Ivanka Trump merchandise after Nordstrom announced it would drop her line of clothing. (Despite President Trump’s promise that Ivanka was not joining the White House, she has since taken a job in the West Wing.) Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner also appears to have failed to disclose at least $1 billion in loans and stakes in multiple companies.
    • The Up Shot:
      The General Services Administration ruled that Trump was not violating the lease on a hotel in D.C., despite a clause saying no government official can be party to the contract. At least one pending lawsuit seeks to have Trump ruled in violation of the Emoluments Cause. The Office of Government Ethics ruled that Conway had broken rules on endorsements and recommended that she be fired, but the White House rejected the recommendation, and OGE has no authority to levy its own punishment. After public outcry, the State Department deleted a blog post promoting Mar-A-Lago, Trump’s Florida estate.
The Revolving Door
  • Who:
    Marcus Peacock, former budget adviser;
    Scott Gottlieb, nominee for FDA commissioner;
    Michael Catanzaro, energy adviser;
    Chad Wolf, TSA official;
    Geoff Burr, Labor Department official
  • What:
    During the campaign, Trump promised to “drain the swamp,” proposing a range of rules to limit the revolving door between government and business. Trump’s actions since taking office have been a mixed bag, strengthening some rules and weakening others. (This is not unprecedented—Barack Obama also ended up loosening his own rules.) There are already several worrying case of people moving between the government and major lobbies in both directions.
    • Marcus Peacock worked briefly in the Office of Management and Budget, but has left for the Business Roundtable, a major lobby. Peacock would have been banned from lobbying for five years, but he was granted a waiver from Trump’s rules.
    • Scott Gottlieb, Trump’s nominee to lead the Food and Drug Administration, has received millions of dollars from drug companies covered by the FDA over the years. Gottlieb plans to recuse himself from decisions involving multiple drugmakers, including giants Bristol-Myers Squibb and GlaxoSmithKline.
    • Chad Wolf is the chief of staff for the Transportation Safety Administration, but until he took that job was a lobbyist for a company seeking to have its baggage-scanning device approved by TSA, a deal that could be worth $500 million. When The New York Times contacted Wolf (he declined an interview request), his Twitter account still identified him as a lobbyist.
    • Michael Catanzaro is Trump’s top energy adviser, in which capacity he is working to roll back Obama-era emissions rules that he previously lobbied against on behalf of energy companies.
    • Geoff Burr has been hired as a special assistant at the Labor Department. He was previously a lobbyist for a construction-industry trade group, lobbying the department where he now works for things like looser safety regulations and wage rules.

Because the Office of Government Ethics has no independent authority to punish violations, most of the onus is on the White House to enforce its own rules. [That'll probably happen the very next day after Mephistopheles opens an account at Gartenhaus. LOL] In several of these cases, it appears that Trump administration officials may be in violation of the president’s rules or other existing rules, but it’s very difficult to know for sure. The administration could grant waivers to officials to circumvent rules, but unlike the Obama administration, the Trump administration is not making those waivers public. Of course, the presence of waivers raises its own questions about the efficacy and spirit of the White House’s ethics rules.

Yeah, Camp, I went back and looked at some of the other links and it has to do with the Russian bullshit that they are the ones that hacked the DNC revealing how corrupt the DNC is/was which no one in the lame stream has even bothered to cover that information in depth in the aftermath of the election. What was the DNC doing that was so bad that having the truth revealed would turn voters away? IMHO, I don't believe that the election was even remotely close. Trump had events that were SRO and the lack of enthusiasm for Hillary was made even more obvious after Sanders supporters vacated the DNC convention and the DNC had to pay people to show up. This is tribalism plain and simple "MY team didn't win so obviously the other side cheated and the refs are on their side". The fact of the matter is that people are waking up to this debt based fiat currency system. The fact that the Barrypuppet didn't deliver "Hope and change" and actually continued the agenda of the CFR and their PNAC program while doubling down on the surveillance of the sheeple only disgusted them and turned them away from the establishment types. I don't trust this corporate entity masquerading around as a legitimate governmental body at all nor do I respect it. It was my hope that Trump along with some rogue Deep State operatives were working to keep the inevitable shitstorm of the coming economical collapse from happening but the powers that be would blow the whole thing up and kill billions before they would ever surrender what they and their past mentors have spent a few hundred years building towards.

Gotta be honest, I don't ever seeing anything getting better for the majority of the people. I see war, man-made disease and man-made famine in order to create a massive die-off because with the coming robotic age,the amount of people that exists now are not needed and they sure as hell are not going to subsidize them and let them sit on their asses and play video games, surf the internet and consume resources all day and you are just kidding yourself if you believe that they would.They need the baby-boomers to die off ASAP because they are owed so much...what better way to get rid off your creditors than by literally getting rid of them? The big picture is very clear to me. It's like working for a company where your job is to manage the books while trying to fend off the creditors because you don't have the money because it has been embezzled but keep up a front to the shareholders that all is well. I totally understand the situation but what I have found is that I really suck at getting through to people and I suck at explaining the dire situation we are in.

mand

Lol I guess being under investigation by a special prosecutor appointed by the DOJ isn't scandalous

Forum List

Back