Sick and tired of liberal crybabies about Trump

Derockinmad

Rookie
Sep 24, 2016
Trump is the greatest President since FDR and is a man of his word...every time the MSM claims he did something "embarrasing" it turns up later to be FAKE NEWS...made up stories concocted from thin air to embarrass him! When is this idiocy going to stop? Let our brilliant President do what needs to be done..clean up Washington and bring back prosperity to the middle class that created the happy days of the 50s.

We know an honest and straightforward man when we see one, we elected him...let's support him now...he won the popular vote (as will be revealed soon) as well as the electoral college vote, OVERWHELMINGLY...one of the biggest victories of the past 2 centuries. If you hear something else, you are listening to FAKE NEWS again, from the crybaby liberals. If you want truth from the "horses' mouth", tune in to Trump's tweets...he tells it like it is. Eye or an eye, tooth for a tooth. He's following the Bible...so should everyone!

Trump is the greatest President since FDR and is a man of his word...every time the MSM claims he did something "embarrasing" it turns up later to be FAKE NEWS...made up stories concocted from thin air to embarrass him! When is this idiocy going to stop? Let our brilliant President do what needs to be done..clean up Washington and bring back prosperity to the middle class that created the happy days of the 50s.

We know an honest and straightforward man when we see one, we elected him...let's support him now...he won the popular vote (as will be revealed soon) as well as the electoral college vote, OVERWHELMINGLY...one of the biggest victories of the past 2 centuries. If you hear something else, you are listening to FAKE NEWS again, from the crybaby liberals. If you want truth from the "horses' mouth", tune in to Trump's tweets...he tells it like it is. Eye or an eye, tooth for a tooth. He's following the Bible...so should everyone!
Cracks me up when I see a crybaby post denouncing crybabies. Thanks for the laugh!

First, know you know what 8 years of Obama was like.

Second, Trump isn't the greatest leader since FDR, he's only been in office for 6 months, no president can make it to such a status after 6 months. It'll take 20 years after he's left office for anyone to even make such a claim seriously.

So, we know you're just saying it because you want it to be true.

Wow...I'd never thought of it like that!
I shall open a newspaper to see what this Greatest President has been up to deserve such amazing...OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

Are Trump's tweets "fake news"? Because, in a very large part, that's the source of embarrassment. He shoots himself in the foot, then you proclaim him as the greatest president since FDR.

First, know you know what 8 years of Obama was like.

Second, Trump isn't the greatest leader since FDR, he's only been in office for 6 months, no president can make it to such a status after 6 months. It'll take 20 years after he's left office for anyone to even make such a claim seriously.

So, we know you're just saying it because you want it to be true.

No, the lamestream media kissed Barrypuppet's skinny shanks the entire 8 years and tried to carry the Hildebeast over the finish line. Trump has fulfilled more campaign promises in 5 months than the rest of the sad sacks of shit that held the office since JFK. I have to say that as jaded as I am about the whole political process where I have zero trust in it? Trump is making me a believer that maybe this country has a chance to pull it's self out from under the ownership of the banking oligarchs that believe that they own you. It might be just a mirage but I will support him until I don't have a reason to. If Trump isn't legit? We, as a nation are fucked up beyond all repair because there is no "leader" that can right this ship.

Forum List

Back