President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I heard these stupid excuses many many times....... No matter what Trump does or say. People twisted it...... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH bloody stupid defense.

Trump is doing all these nonsense commotion and chaos by himself. Like self destruction. Like a 10 yo old kid doing something or saying something stupid. Totally hypocrite liar corrupt president.

Here’s another example. You tell me why this MORON need to this kind of garbage? Why? What’s the point or message he is trying to say to the whole world? I’m glad Facebook deleted it.

CNN)So it's come to this. In a presidency debased by extraordinary and ongoing assaults on truth and the First Amendment, Donald Trump is now exploiting and defaming toddlers, to further his political goals and war on the media.

Why are you focusing on his tweets? ANd why this one?

I think no matter what Trump does or says, people like righwing and playtime will spin or just lie about and pretend to be outraged, and people like seawithch and you will treat their pretend outrage as real. Even if you know it is bullshit.

And no matter what, we continue to devolve as a society more and more.
Of course critics will critique and supporters will support thats a given... but what are you claiming is bullshit? Blind partisan support or critique can be easily weeded out if the facts are discussed. So when people don’t answer questions or change the subject their true colors are shown and they lose the debate.

Of course critics will critique and supporters will support thats a given... but what are you claiming is bullshit? Blind partisan support or critique can be easily weeded out if the facts are discussed. So when people don’t answer questions or change the subject their true colors are shown and they lose the debate.

Blind critique cannot be weeded out, if the other side never admits to anything.

Such as with this thread, where rabid partisans are pretending that Trump was the bad guy for carrying a bible.

It was not a gesture of disrespect. It was a gesture of solidarity.

Blind critique cannot be weeded out, if the other side never admits to anything.

Such as with this thread, where rabid partisans are pretending that Trump was the bad guy for carrying a bible.

It was a photo op and the bible Trump has never read was a prop.

We’ve been through this and I’ve pointed out that the issue wasn’t with carrying a bible it was with gassing a crowd. The fact that you bring it up yet again in a conversation with me tells me that you’re just out of valid points to make. I’m not interested in a broken record conversation.

We’ve been through this and I’ve pointed out that the issue wasn’t with carrying a bible it was with gassing a crowd. The fact that you bring it up yet again in a conversation with me tells me that you’re just out of valid points to make. I’m not interested in a broken record conversation.

And I pointed out, that those who want to find an excuse to be divisive, will be able to find one.

YOu had a choice, find a reason to unite, or find a reason to divide.

Your choice. And that defined you. YOu are a divider. Trump tried. You refused.

Had he been holding up a Koran they'd be converting to Islam.

This country has never seen something like this before. Other countries have, but not us.

FUnny how hyperbole is so wrong when Trump does it, but fine when you do it.

We are not the bad guys. Your side is.

And I pointed out, that those who want to find an excuse to be divisive, will be able to find one.

YOu had a choice, find a reason to unite, or find a reason to divide.

Your choice. And that defined you. YOu are a divider. Trump tried. You refused.
Trump does not try and unite. That’s the biggest load of horse crap you’ve said yet. Anybody that doesn’t fall in line with what he wants is demonized. That’s painfully obvious. There is nothing wrong with being critical about those in power. That’s how you hold them to account. I’d like to see more support and unity and a healthy critique for our leader but Trump makes all three of those things impossible

FUnny how hyperbole is so wrong when Trump does it, but fine when you do it.

We are not the bad guys. Your side is.
You’re wrong... both “sides” are bad and wrong and engaged in dirty behavior. People like you that deflect accountability to point all blame at the other side are lying and just embarrassing yourselves.

You’re wrong... both “sides” are bad and wrong and engaged in dirty behavior. People like you that deflect accountability to point all blame at the other side are lying and just embarrassing yourselves.

Mac is engaging in hyperbole, to smear half the nation as being equivalent to fucking NAZIS, which pisses of them, while terrorizing those stupid enough to believe his panic mongering.

That is incredibly divisive and hateful and destructive to America.

Trump has done nothing like that. He exaggerates the size of his crowd. He exaggerates how much money he is worth. He does not smear half the country as fucking NAZIS.

Had he been holding up a Koran they'd be converting to Islam.

This country has never seen something like this before. Other countries have, but not us.
You are one crap stirring feller, because you know that is pure bullcrap, but yep you went there didn't you ? Good grief.

Trump does not try and unite. That’s the biggest load of horse crap you’ve said yet. Anybody that doesn’t fall in line with what he wants is demonized. That’s painfully obvious. There is nothing wrong with being critical about those in power. That’s how you hold them to account. I’d like to see more support and unity and a healthy critique for our leader but Trump makes all three of those things impossible
Trump makes them impossible ??? You aren't an honest broker slade, because you know that the agenda was to get Hillary elected for specific reasons, and the people saw that, an they rejected it. So when Trump took office the war they promised was the war they have been giving ever since.

Mac is engaging in hyperbole, to smear half the nation as being equivalent to fucking NAZIS, which pisses of them, while terrorizing those stupid enough to believe his panic mongering.

That is incredibly divisive and hateful and destructive to America.

Trump has done nothing like that. He exaggerates the size of his crowd. He exaggerates how much money he is worth. He does not smear half the country as fucking NAZIS.
Are you joking? The majority of his rallies are smearing the Left, the Dems, the media, and anybody else who opposes him which is more than half the country. He said horrible thangs about these people on a daily basis. Also he is the president, mac is a citizen posting on a message board.

Are you joking? The majority of his rallies are smearing the Left, the Dems, the media, and anybody else who opposes him which is more than half the country. Also he is the president, mac is a citizen posting on a message board.

Show me him saying anything about dems half as divisive and poisonous as calling them nazis or even "wacist".

Trump makes them impossible ??? You aren't an honest broker slade, because you know that the agenda was to get Hillary elected for specific reasons, and the people saw that, an they rejected it. So when Trump took office the war they promised was the war they have been giving ever since.
the agenda of the left was to elect the candidate representing the left? Is that supposed to be a revelation?

Have the left been a piss poor minority party and engaged in divisive opposition that’s contributed to stagnation? Absolutely. Same thing the republicans did to Obama. Both sides have plenty of blame. I don’t see how any of that excuses Trump for his words and actions

the agenda of the left was to elect the candidate representing the left? Is that supposed to be a revelation?

Have the left been a piss poor minority party and engaged in divisive opposition that’s contributed to stagnation? Absolutely. Same thing the republicans did to Obama. Both sides have plenty of blame. I don’t see how any of that excuses Trump for his words and actions

We didn't use the FBI to gin up a false warrant to support a political impeachment as a soft coup attempt.

And we haven't smeared and destroyed people like you people are.

Hell, we certainly didn't have fucking riots murdering people in the streets.

Forum List

Back