President Trump appoints Jon Huntsman as Ambassador to Russia

Huntsman would make a very good President. He is smart, he does not ignore reality for political expediancy, and, by everything I have seen, is a moral and ethical man. Choosing him as an ambassador to Russia is a wise choice. That is the second good choice that the orange clown has made. Mattis was the first.
Huntsman's another Open Borders phuck bag.

Huntsman would make a very good President. He is smart, he does not ignore reality for political expediancy, and, by everything I have seen, is a moral and ethical man. Choosing him as an ambassador to Russia is a wise choice. That is the second good choice that the orange clown has made. Mattis was the first.
So in other words you like Huntsman for Russia because he is a good guy even though he does not speak a word of Russian.

Brilliant.

No one in the media is asking the obvious question: WHY would Russia want Trump when Trump promised to strengthen our military?
Because the two leaders can meet as equals. Two strong leaders.

Democrats want to destroy Trump and make the country weak. They just haven't done it.
LOL The orange clown is a strong leader? You have to be kidding. What has he accomplished other than confusion and chaos since taking office? LOL

With the lefty libtards desire for WW111 with Putin who else in their right mind would take the job?

maybe Trump should have appointed a Democrat. that would have been political genius,

You guys have no idea what hell a Mormon broad would put you through.

it is actually worse than a J.A.P. (Jewish American Princess).

Back on topic, Gov. Huntsman is a strange pick for Russia -- he is fluent in Chinese and does not speak a word of Russian.

Dumb choice in my opinion.

Send him to Beijing instead.
Look, Abby would be the Crown Jewel of conquests, but that does not mean that I would stick around for her shit.

Jon seems like a good man. I think he will be fine.

She is beautiful but her nose bugs me I dunno.I like Kennedy,Sandra Smith and Meghan McCain mmhmm!

I would bang Kennedy, but her personality is brutal. I still remember her as an MTV personality from years ago.

I don't know who Sandra Smith is, and Meghan McCain, while pretty, is fat.

Check out Elizabeth Prann. She is hot and has big titties!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I got no problem with a thick woman....mmmmmm like them actually. That Elizabeth Prann looks pissed off. Now the only angry chick I would bang is Megyn Kelly!
Kelly is super bang-ready!

So in other words you like Huntsman for Russia because he is a good guy even though he does not speak a word of Russian.

Brilliant.

So when did an ambassador know knowing the language of a country preclude them from being an ambassador to that country? Knowing the language in said country would be a positive but I don't believe it is a prerequisite..

I know very little about Melania. Not enough to judge her as a person or representative of this nation.

she can barely speak english. i wonder why trump likes her...

You know Melania speaks 5-6 languages, don't you?

unfortunately for America, coherent English is not one of them!

I don't know what you're talking about. I understand her just fine and I am hard of hearing. You just want to rag on Melania because it give you one more reason to diss Trump.

You're a hater, pure and simple.

Last edited:
No one in the media is asking the obvious question: WHY would Russia want Trump when Trump promised to strengthen our military?
Because the two leaders can meet as equals. Two strong leaders.

Democrats want to destroy Trump and make the country weak. They just haven't done it.
LOL The orange clown is a strong leader? You have to be kidding. What has he accomplished other than confusion and chaos since taking office? LOL
Trump's done fine. All the chaos and confusion is coming from democrats.

You guys have no idea what hell a Mormon broad would put you through.

it is actually worse than a J.A.P. (Jewish American Princess).

Back on topic, Gov. Huntsman is a strange pick for Russia -- he is fluent in Chinese and does not speak a word of Russian.

Dumb choice in my opinion.

Send him to Beijing instead.
Look, Abby would be the Crown Jewel of conquests, but that does not mean that I would stick around for her shit.

Jon seems like a good man. I think he will be fine.
There are a lot of pretty girls at the various Nevada brothels too.

Vegas has the very best.

Do you people not fucking remember when Jon Huntsman ran for president? He is a moderate, establishment Republican. He is no conservative.

Forum List

Back