President Trump appoints Jon Huntsman as Ambassador to Russia

Trump once said Huntsman "gave away our country to China!"

interesting. does he want him to do the same for Russia?

She is beautiful but her nose bugs me I dunno.I like Kennedy,Sandra Smith and Meghan McCain mmhmm!

I would bang Kennedy, but her personality is brutal. I still remember her as an MTV personality from years ago.

I don't know who Sandra Smith is, and Meghan McCain, while pretty, is fat.

Check out Elizabeth Prann. She is hot and has big titties!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 116037 View attachment 116038
Huntsman is a nice guy and yes has experience....good choice. Not an ideologue IMO....his daughter is nice looking but definitely not a 10 IMO. Her nose bothers me.
C'mon, man. She is SMOKING!!
Wouldn't you like to have those boots wrapped around your neck?
I think that Trumps approval would rise to 68% if he assigns maxine waters for embassador to Uranus

You guys have no idea what hell a Mormon broad would put you through.

it is actually worse than a J.A.P. (Jewish American Princess).

Back on topic, Gov. Huntsman is a strange pick for Russia -- he is fluent in Chinese and does not speak a word of Russian.

Dumb choice in my opinion.

Send him to Beijing instead.

No one in the media is asking the obvious question: WHY would Russia want Trump when Trump promised to strengthen our military?

She is beautiful but her nose bugs me I dunno.I like Kennedy,Sandra Smith and Meghan McCain mmhmm!

I would bang Kennedy, but her personality is brutal. I still remember her as an MTV personality from years ago.

Some of you boyz are overdue for a trip to your favorite Nevada brothel.

No sh!t no diggity.

View attachment 116037 View attachment 116038
Huntsman is a nice guy and yes has experience....good choice. Not an ideologue IMO....his daughter is nice looking but definitely not a 10 IMO. Her nose bothers me.
C'mon, man. She is SMOKING!!
OMG! The couch!

You want to sniff that couch, don't you? I know I do!

You must love walking around the local fish market then too.

:D

I got no problem with a thick woman....mmmmmm like them actually. That Elizabeth Prann looks pissed off. Now the only angry chick I would bang is Megyn Kelly!

Huntsman would make a very good President. He is smart, he does not ignore reality for political expediancy, and, by everything I have seen, is a moral and ethical man. Choosing him as an ambassador to Russia is a wise choice. That is the second good choice that the orange clown has made. Mattis was the first.

No one in the media is asking the obvious question: WHY would Russia want Trump when Trump promised to strengthen our military?
Because the two leaders can meet as equals. Two strong leaders.

Democrats want to destroy Trump and make the country weak. They just haven't done it.

Forum List

Back