President Trump Announces Sweeping Ban on All Transgender Military Service Members

I don't think that transgenders should be in the military, nor should there be gays, nor should there be women.

When you are at war, the last thing you want distracting soldiers is sexual attractions to other soldiers. For example, who wants a jealous lover shooting their comrade in the back?

Incidentally, the sexual assault rates of women in the military is off the charts.

I don't think that transgenders should be in the military, nor should there be gays, nor should there be women.

When you are at war, the last thing you want distracting soldiers is sexual attractions to other soldiers. For example, who wants a jealous lover shooting their comrade in the back?

Incidentally, the sexual assault rates of women in the military is off the charts.

Please link a list of the number of people that shot someone in battle over a domestic issue. I'll wait.

"The U.S. Military doesn't conform to you, but you conform to it"

Trump's decision on Transgender Americans is completely valid.

Please link a list of the number of people that shot someone in battle over a domestic issue. I'll wait.

Wait.....wut?

Do you watch the news at all.....anywhere.....even fake news?

"The U.S. Military doesn't conform to you, but you conform to it"

Trump's decision on Transgender Americans is completely valid.

I loved it when the press discussed Obama making the decision to let transgenders in as "well thought out", suggesting that Trump's decision was not, thus it was invalid as commander-in-chief.

Hilarious

It's not about having a "right" to serve.

It's about being CAPABLE of serving.

Wait.....wut?

Do you watch the news at all.....anywhere.....even fake news?

Please list the number of people that have been killed by their own soldiers in battle over a domestic dispute. I'm still waiting... I'm not talking about one at a military instillation where they live together, I'm talking on the battle field like you just proposed.

Or are you saying that no women period should be allowed on military installations and that all the soldiers have to basically live without their family during their entire tour of duty?

And? A Seal Team 6 member was transgender. Just because he hadn't had the surgery yet while serving doesn't mean he still wasn't transgender while he was serving...

So you think a guy that didn't have the balls to serve in the military himself, should be allowed to tell other people if they can serve or not? Maybe the Seal Team 6 member can give Trump his balls in a jar, Trump needs some.

And? A Seal Team 6 member was transgender. Just because he hadn't had the surgery yet while serving doesn't mean he still wasn't transgender while he was serving...

So you think a guy that didn't have the balls to serve in the military himself, should be allowed to tell other people if they can serve or not? Maybe the Seal Team 6 member can give Trump his balls in a jar, Trump needs some.

if the seal team 6 member had the same injury as Wonderful Donald, he wouldn't serve. obviously.

if the seal team 6 member had the same injury as Wonderful Donald, he wouldn't serve. obviously.

Bone spurs?...really? Everyone and their brother knows Trump paid a doctor to say he had bad bone spurs just so he wouldn't have to serve. Don't be THAT guy.

Bone spurs?...really? Everyone and their brother knows Trump paid a doctor to say he had bad bone spurs just so he wouldn't have to serve. Don't be THAT guy.

Donald Trump is 10 million times more brave than that transgender seal team 6 member.

Donald Trump is 10 million times more brave than that transgender seal team 6 member.

:anj_stfu:

Trans airman SSgt Logan Ireland on Trump'sban: “I'd like to see them try to kick me out of my military."

DFrWGhyWsAEpuh-.jpg

Transgender airman: ‘I would like to see them try to kick me out of my military’

protests in NY and Washington against the ban. they're already protesting this! people are literally crying!

42B753D900000578-4733888-image-a-38_1501111845605.jpg

42B7977F00000578-4733888-image-a-66_1501112359031.jpg

42B7872400000578-4733888-image-a-63_1501112286185.jpg

I wouldn't want one of these women soldiers gunning for me.

Colourised photos show Russia’s female snipers of WW2 | Daily Mail Online

"You know what boys, fuck it! We're fake news and it's time we embraced that!"

DFth875UQAQemz8.jpg

Forum List

Back