President Reagan died

I hope Gary Sheffield can hit a grand slam for him.
We need it.

RIP to Ronald Reagan...a real personality.

Originally posted by insein
How very innapropriate.

Sorry, no offense intended.
Reagan and the Yankees are about as "American as Apple Pie"-- cultural icons.
EDIT:we just had a moment of silence and a God Bless America in the Bronx...

but I can see your point...

I am a man who was born at the beginning of the Reagan Era. What a great American we have lost today. I hope we never forget what great things he accomplished.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
I am a man who was born at the beginning of the Reagan Era. What a great American we have lost today. I hope we never forget what great things he accomplished.

I voted for Reagan. I was in the military at the time, and part of his campaign promises had been to rebuild our military, and to make us "proud to wear the uniform again", because President Carter, as is with most democrap Presidents, hated the military, and had gutted it during their term. President Reagan stood true to his word. One of the first things he did was get us an 11.7% increase in wages accrossed the board. I was thrilled. But more than that, I realized what a great man I'd voted for to be President. Someone who made a promise, and then "KEPT HIS WORD".

God bless your soul Mister President. R.I.P. 1911 - 2004.

Thank You for your service to our country Mr President.
May he rest in peace.

"When the Lord calls me home ... I will leave with the greatest love for this country of ours and eternal optimism for its future," he wrote on Nov. 5, 1994. "I know that for America there will always be a bright dawn ahead." - Ronald Reagan

Im reading some of the yahoo boards about it. its sad how the libs there are happy this great American is dead. This is why liberalism will continue to wither and die. Because Great Americans like Reagan will rise up and champion the cause of the common man. And even those who love this country but disagree with his views will mourn the loss of a great American. Those on the extreme left who are happy are truly sad.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Im reading some of the yahoo boards about it. its sad how the libs there are happy this great American is dead. This is why liberalism will continue to wither and die. Because Great Americans like Reagan will rise up and champion the cause of the common man. And even those who love this country but disagree with his views will mourn the loss of a great American. Those on the extreme left who are happy are truly sad.

Anyone who is "happy" that this great man has passed away, is truely a small and contrite person of no character. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
No worries here Avatar! one person makes a sour remark about this and there gone! I dont care who it is, when it come's to someones death it's no time to bring in politics!

Keep your powder dry Evil. Liberals have a hard time containing themselves these days.

No worries here Avatar! one person makes a sour remark about this and there gone! I dont care who it is, when it come's to someones death it's no time to bring in politics!

I know. it speaks more about themselves then President Reagan. I just find it sad that anyone anywhere can be happy when a great man dies. But then I sometimes am amazed that people can be happy when any man dies. Even if I hate the person i feel sad that they werent more than they ended up being.

This is a very somber weekend. The anniversary of Dday. the Death of the man who brought the Soviets to the knees. We have alot to think about now dont we?

Well my comment's would be posted out of respect for any President! I guess that is a difference that some of us can distinguish!

I agree. id show respect for Carter and Clinton as well. I dont know that id mourn as much. but id show respect.

flame.jpg

Forum List

Back