President Putin has crossed another line and is using thermobaric (vacuum bombs) in his barbaric attack on Ukraine

Oh gosh, you seem to have forgotten to include your reliable sources and working links showing us all the legal uses of cluster and thermobaric bombs.

I'll not hold my breath.

I'm curious, are you on the Hillary team who is still colluding with Russia?

You need me to fix any more of your ignorance?

President Putin has crossed another line and is using thermobaric (vacuum bombs) in his barbaric attack on Ukraine.

Russia confirms use of thermobaric 'vacuum bombs' in Ukraine, UK says​

Russia has confirmed its use of a thermobaric weapon system, or "vacuum" bombs, during Putin's invasion of Ukraine, the UK Ministry of Defense said Wednesday.
Vacuum bombs disperse explosive material over a large area that uses surrounding oxygen as fuel when it detonates, creating a blast wave that lasts far longer than conventional explosives. Thermobaric bombs are capable of sucking the air out of person's lungs, causing them to fill with liquid, or causing a person's lungs to rupture or explode.
"The impact of the [TOS-1A] is devastating," the UK Ministry of Defense said in a video. "It can destroy infrastructure and cause significant damage to internal organs and flash burns, resulting in death to those exposed."

Why was it thwarted, the evacuation attempt? The Russians offered the corridor but the nationalists refused the civilians the offer. They use them as a human shield. What would be a human shield without humans?

Why was it thwarted, the evacuation attempt? The Russians offered the corridor but the nationalists refused the civilians the offer. They use them as a human shield. What would be a human shield without humans?
I don't understand your post. Are you saying that the Ukraine's are using the hospitals and civilians as shields?

I don't understand your post. Are you saying that the Ukraine's are using the hospitals and civilians as shields?
Yes, I do.
Not the Ukrainians per se, but the Nazi battalions who place their artillery or whatever military equipment in congested urban districts knowing Russians won't shoot the civilians and they'll be safe behind those.
Here's some piece in English.

I know you'd rather CNN showed something like this but it won't.

Last edited:
Not the same thing at all. BUT, cute try.

The MOAB must be distinguished from the class of volumetric weapons, such as thermobaric weapons and fuel-air explosive weapons that have been used against fighters within cave complexes in Afghanistan. Those use various means to create a cloud of burning particles with a wide blast radius and intense fireball. When employed in a confined area, such as caves, thermobaric weapons can create a powerful vacuum as a secondary effect that adds to their lethality.

Oh fuckin stop...it collapses lungs ruptures cerebrums...burns..blasts...and KILLS people....just like every bomb.

The Russian bomb, like the American bomb...like the British...French...Ugandan bombs...kill people.

Big scary words like VACUUUUM BOMB don't mean a damned thing.

It just uses the oxygen in the surrounding area to ignite.

You do realize people are still getting blown up in Cambodia and Laos from US bombs?

This is all part of the propaganda machine assigning evil terms in attempt to place a certain enemy in a 'special category' of evil.

Ya know Markle...i heard...the explosive...is made from INFANT BLOOD...collected during Putin's child sacrifices to Moloch!

Go run with that one.

So killing people with rockets, missles and bullets is somehow not as bad? People killed are people killed at the end of the day. This isn't any different.

Oh fuckin stop...it collapses lungs ruptures cerebrums...burns..blasts...and KILLS people....just like every bomb.

The Russian bomb, like the American bomb...like the British...French...Ugandan bombs...kill people.

Big scary words like VACUUUUM BOMB don't mean a damned thing.

It just uses the oxygen in the surrounding area to ignite.

You do realize people are still getting blown up in Cambodia and Laos from US bombs?

This is all part of the propaganda machine assigning evil terms in attempt to place a certain enemy in a 'special category' of evil.

Ya know Markle...i heard...the explosive...is made from INFANT BLOOD...collected during Putin's child sacrifices to Moloch!

Go run with that one.

Beam%20me%20up-M.jpg

So killing people with rockets, missles and bullets is somehow not as bad? People killed are people killed at the end of the day. This isn't any different.
And Putin is very good at killing people

LOL The UK Ministry of Defense saying Russia "confirmed" it is not confirmation. More bullshit propaganda.

"Russia has confirmed its use of a thermobaric weapon system, or "vacuum" bombs, during Putin's invasion of Ukraine, the UK Ministry of Defense said Wednesday."

Forum List

Back