President Obama's Third Term

We are still waiting for a list of Obama's accomplishments, as predicted from the start its been crickets. Obama probably wishes people like you would stay off his side :laugh:
So its turned from just 1 to a list now? I guess you were embarrassed when you unintentionally gave the first 2.
laugh.gif

I think its safe to say the loser has failed and will be quickly forgotten. His one big victory Obamacare is hated by the American people so he can't even take credit for that. Who knows maybe he lowered his golf handicap :laugh:
Nothing is unsafe to say on the internet. Its when you actually believe such nonsense therein lies the danger of further looking stupid in person.
laugh.gif
You voting hitlery?
Never heard of the person.
I thought so....

So its turned from just 1 to a list now? I guess you were embarrassed when you unintentionally gave the first 2.
laugh.gif

I think its safe to say the loser has failed and will be quickly forgotten. His one big victory Obamacare is hated by the American people so he can't even take credit for that. Who knows maybe he lowered his golf handicap :laugh:
Nothing is unsafe to say on the internet. Its when you actually believe such nonsense therein lies the danger of further looking stupid in person.
laugh.gif
You voting hitlery?
I thought so....
i was unaware you were able to think.

laugh.gif
You voting hitlery?
I thought so....
One of hitlerys talking points?

laugh.gif
You voting hitlery?
I thought so....
One of hitlerys talking points?
I thought you were were a bowel movement with thin lips.

I have nothing against Obama----the poor kid did the best he could----he inherited lots of problems-----BUT ---I think he is an
HONEST PLAYER----------I do not like Hillary-------Trump has a severe case of hoof in mouth disease----but-----contrary to popular opinion----I think he is----sorta honest---comparatively

I agree about Trump to a degree, and that's this....Hitler was honest, too...

interesting point-----he was honest

But not in a good way. That aside, Trump is far from honest.

I have nothing against Obama----the poor kid did the best he could----he inherited lots of problems-----BUT ---I think he is an
HONEST PLAYER----------I do not like Hillary-------Trump has a severe case of hoof in mouth disease----but-----contrary to popular opinion----I think he is----sorta honest---comparatively

I agree about Trump to a degree, and that's this....Hitler was honest, too...

interesting point-----he was honest

But not in a good way. That aside, Trump is far from honest.

He is a lot more honest than is Hillary. Eisenhower was not entirely honest-----it seems to me that Truman was. JFK was FAR from honest-----but an ok president. Hillary-----he right hand lies to her left hand

He is a lot more honest than is Hillary. Eisenhower was not entirely honest-----it seems to me that Truman was. JFK was FAR from honest-----but an ok president. Hillary-----he right hand lies to her left hand
I'm not believing half the stuff written about. Remember these people are the same that said Obama wasn't born in the US and is a Muslim.

And no, Donald is at least as dishonest as Hillary, if not more so.

Life Got Better Under Obama, According to Gallup
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI
SEPT. 7, 2016

<snip>

When Mr. Obama was elected in late 2008, the nation was in the middle of a historic recession, and Americans were divided on what the future would hold.

That year, just 42 percent of those interviewed by Gallup felt that their standard of living was improving, compared to 40 percent who felt it was deteriorating.

But as the economy improved, so, too, did attitudes. By the first seven months of this year, the share of Americans who felt their standard of living was improving rose to 62 percent. Only 22 percent said it was getting worse.

<snip>

No matter how hard the RWNJ's try to catapult the fear and negativity a majority of Americans know "Life Got Better Under Obama".

Nice try RWNJ's but every time one of your Trump surrogates sneers into the camera and says Hillary's first term would be President Obama's third term, the majority of the audience is thinking. Hooray, during Obama's presidency My Life Got Better.

Once again, you're hallucinating, this country is exponentially worse than it was 8 years ago.

I'm not believing half the stuff written about. Remember these people are the same that said Obama wasn't born in the US and is a Muslim.

And no, Donald is at least as dishonest as Hillary, if not more so.

They're both appalling. She is a pathological liar.

Life Got Better Under Obama, According to Gallup
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI
SEPT. 7, 2016

<snip>

When Mr. Obama was elected in late 2008, the nation was in the middle of a historic recession, and Americans were divided on what the future would hold.

That year, just 42 percent of those interviewed by Gallup felt that their standard of living was improving, compared to 40 percent who felt it was deteriorating.

But as the economy improved, so, too, did attitudes. By the first seven months of this year, the share of Americans who felt their standard of living was improving rose to 62 percent. Only 22 percent said it was getting worse.

<snip>

No matter how hard the RWNJ's try to catapult the fear and negativity a majority of Americans know "Life Got Better Under Obama".

Nice try RWNJ's but every time one of your Trump surrogates sneers into the camera and says Hillary's first term would be President Obama's third term, the majority of the audience is thinking. Hooray, during Obama's presidency My Life Got Better.

Once again, you're hallucinating, this country is exponentially worse than it was 8 years ago.

-giggle- Trump's minions (you know who you are) just can't bring themselves to fact check what they post. If you have a problem with me quoting a Gallup poll, you should do your own research and go ask more than half million Americans if they're better off today than when Bush left office, you know, like Gallup did but-----but don't blame me for your ignorance (in the words of the infamous ignoranus Herman Cain) "blame yo'se'f"!"

Maybe if you're an uber conservative. But for the 99 percent of normal folk, things are far better than 8 years ago.

No, they are not.

Keep posting, I enjoy a good laugh...

Washington Post-ABC News poll September 5-8, 2016
Q: Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as president?
Sunday, September 11,

58% approve

A large majority of Americans think President Obama is doing a fantastic job. If the deplorables continue to push the narrative, Hillary's first term will be Obama's third term Hillary's in like Flynn.

You stupid. You just listed 2 accomplishments alone. He got elected twice.
laugh.gif

LMAO okay for you 5th graders, accomplishments in the job wow are you pretending to be dumb or was it genuine.
I was wondering the same thing about your question. Are you stupid or were you being sarcastic?

We are still waiting for a list of Obama's accomplishments, as predicted from the start its been crickets. Obama probably wishes people like you would stay off his side :laugh:
laugh.gif

CrWb2QYVUAE5DA0.jpg

Obamacare (ACA) "hated" by Americans?

Obamacare could be better, Obamacare could be single payer but if you would have fact checked your ridiculous fact free post you would have discovered - since President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act 18 million more of your fellow Americans have health care and jobs have been created every month. Just wondering, which Republican president do you want to compare with Obama's record since signing the Affordable Care Act? or are you just blowin' smoke? -pewsh!-

"Our businesses have created jobs every single month since (Obamacare) became law."
— Barack Obama on Tuesday, January 12th, 2016 in his State of the Union speech

images

LMAO okay for you 5th graders, accomplishments in the job wow are you pretending to be dumb or was it genuine.
I was wondering the same thing about your question. Are you stupid or were you being sarcastic?

laugh.gif

CrWb2QYVUAE5DA0.jpg

Obamacare could be better, Obamacare could be single payer but if you would have fact checked your ridiculous fact free post you would have discovered - since President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act 18 million more of your fellow Americans have health care and jobs have been created every month. Just wondering, which Republican president do you want to compare with Obama's record since signing the Affordable Care Act? or are you just blowin' smoke? -pewsh!-

"Our businesses have created jobs every single month since (Obamacare) became law."

images

Still waiting, what did Obamatard do specifically to create jobs? You have no answer because the answer is jack shit.

laugh.gif

CrWb2QYVUAE5DA0.jpg

images

Still waiting, what did Obamatard do specifically to create jobs? You have no answer because the answer is jack shit.

And yet-----AND YET, please explain, more jobs have been created during Democratic administrations than during Republican administrations but here's the kicker, not only are more jobs created, and not only does the middle class expand during Democratic administrations but the investor class does better during Democratic administrations too and-----and FYI all of America's best job growth years happened before Reagan's "trickle down" started.

Why is it-----why is it that the entire range of the economy does better during Democratic administrations and-----and since you ran away from answering, I'll ask again "which Republican president do you want to compare with Obama's record since signing the Affordable Care Act? or are you just blowin' smoke?"
And if there is a Democratic party president and congress - we do even better.

Which Political Party Has Created More Jobs?

<snip>

The gulf between the economic records of the parties is not limited to jobs. In fact, Democrats consistently outperform Republicans by every economic measure both at the state and federal levels. For example, this chart shows which party was controlling each house of the legislature and the executive branch during our 20 best years for GDP growth since 1930:

<snip>

The same pattern emerges regardless of whether you look at the stock market, GDP growth, income growth, debt as a percentage of GDP or if you compare how the U.S. economy performs under the parties relative to our closest economic peers. The economy simply performs better- much better- under Democratic leadership.

"Since 1961 … our private economy has produced 66 million private-sector jobs. So what's the jobs score?
Republicans 24 million, Democrats 42 (million)."
— Bill Clinton on Wednesday, September 5th, 2012 in a speech to the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C.
images

Forum List

Back