Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

President Obama's Third Term

Life Got Better Under Obama, According to Gallup
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI
SEPT. 7, 2016

<snip>

When Mr. Obama was elected in late 2008, the nation was in the middle of a historic recession, and Americans were divided on what the future would hold.

That year, just 42 percent of those interviewed by Gallup felt that their standard of living was improving, compared to 40 percent who felt it was deteriorating.

But as the economy improved, so, too, did attitudes. By the first seven months of this year, the share of Americans who felt their standard of living was improving rose to 62 percent. Only 22 percent said it was getting worse.

<snip>

No matter how hard the RWNJ's try to catapult the fear and negativity a majority of Americans know "Life Got Better Under Obama".

Nice try RWNJ's but every time one of your Trump surrogates sneers into the camera and says Hillary's first term would be President Obama's third term, the majority of the audience is thinking. Hooray, during Obama's presidency My Life Got Better.

I have nothing against Obama----the poor kid did the best he could----he inherited lots of problems-----BUT ---I think he is an
HONEST PLAYER----------I do not like Hillary-------Trump has a severe case of hoof in mouth disease----but-----contrary to popular opinion----I think he is----sorta honest---comparatively

I have nothing against Obama----the poor kid did the best he could----he inherited lots of problems-----BUT ---I think he is an
HONEST PLAYER----------I do not like Hillary-------Trump has a severe case of hoof in mouth disease----but-----contrary to popular opinion----I think he is----sorta honest---comparatively

I agree about Trump to a degree, and that's this....Hitler was honest, too...

I agree about Trump to a degree, and that's this....Hitler was honest, too...

interesting point-----he was honest

More likely Slick Willie's third term.
Which would be even better because he was a very successful presient. :)

The best jobs president of any of the past 50 years and the last president to balance the budget...Pretty much proving that you don't need to go the loserterian route without question.
I wonder why peope don't think about the fact that when we get Hilary, we get Bill. He will be there to support and advise her. It is not like she is on her own; we will have a very successful ex-president to support the current president, which should increase the potential for Hillary's presidency to be very successful too.

The best jobs president of any of the past 50 years and the last president to balance the budget...Pretty much proving that you don't need to go the loserterian route without question.
I wonder why peope don't think about the fact that when we get Hilary, we get Bill. He will be there to support and advise her. It is not like she is on her own; we will have a very successful ex-president to support the current president, which should increase the potential for Hillary's presidency to be very successful too.

That's the first thing I thought about when she declared. She has plenty of qualifying abilities on her own, but add Bill's experience, and it's almost too good to hope for.

Bulldog wrote: That's the first thing I thought about when she declared. She has plenty of qualifying abilities on her own, but add Bill's experience, and it's almost too good to hope for.

Ya know what dey say...

... when sumpin' sounds too good to be true...

... it usually is.

In other words, she would just pretend to be the president while somebody else actually does the work.

Forum List

Back