President Obama's Third Term

More likely Slick Willie's third term.
Which would be even better because he was a very successful presient. :)

The best jobs president of any of the past 50 years and the last president to balance the budget...Pretty much proving that you don't need to go the loserterian route without question.
I wonder why peope don't think about the fact that when we get Hilary, we get Bill. He will be there to support and advise her. It is not like she is on her own; we will have a very successful ex-president to support the current president, which should increase the potential for Hillary's presidency to be very successful too.
In other words, she would just pretend to be the president while somebody else actually does the work.

Nope.

More likely Slick Willie's third term.

The best jobs president of any of the past 50 years and the last president to balance the budget...Pretty much proving that you don't need to go the loserterian route without question.
I wonder why peope don't think about the fact that when we get Hilary, we get Bill. He will be there to support and advise her. It is not like she is on her own; we will have a very successful ex-president to support the current president, which should increase the potential for Hillary's presidency to be very successful too.
In other words, she would just pretend to be the president while somebody else actually does the work.

Nope.
Are you Esmeralda's spokesman?

Nope.

No, but it was such an easy answer.

Nope.

And you still got it wrong. :lol:

Nope.

And you still got it wrong. :lol:

If you say so, but you also think Trump has a chance too.

... Trump has a severe case of hoof in mouth disease----but-----contrary to popular opinion----I think he is----sorta honest---comparatively

It's not opinion, it's fact - Trump has lied about everything.

Trump lies every time he speaks.

could you cite a lie

Last night he said that undocumented immigrants who don't qualify for welfare, food stamps, and most other types of government assistance are treated better than veterans.

... Trump has a severe case of hoof in mouth disease----but-----contrary to popular opinion----I think he is----sorta honest---comparatively

could you cite a lie

Last night he said that undocumented immigrants who don't qualify for welfare, food stamps, and most other types of government assistance are treated better than veterans.

that was a lie?

could you cite a lie

that was a lie?
It was the truth.

could you cite a lie

that was a lie?
You idiot. Trump said that undocumented illegal aliens are treated better than veterans.

Yet, the fact is they are not. They don't qualifiy for almost any types of government assistance, whereas veterans have many types of advantages as American citizens and as veterans. Veterans Benefits by State - DVNF

Trump is always saying things like that, off the top of his head, stating unsupported claims as fact and being wrong, over and over again. He's a dumbass.

could you cite a lie

that was a lie?

In what way are undocumented emigrants treated better than the military?

could you cite a lie

that was a lie?
You idiot. Trump said that undocumented illegal aliens are treated better than veterans.

Yet, the fact is they are not. They don't qualifiy for almost any types of government assistance, whereas veterans have many types of advantages as American citizens and as veterans. Veterans Benefits by State - DVNF

Trump is always saying things like that, off the top of his head, stating unsupported claims as fact and being wrong, over and over again. He's a dumbass.

it was not actually a lie------it was a silly opinion. -----illegal aliens do IN FACT --qualify for lots of government benefits

could you cite a lie

that was a lie?

In what way are undocumented emigrants treated better than the military?

I am military (not big time veteran---just separated having served) ------I am happy-----I would not want to be an
undocumented alien-----but I have stumbled across lots of
undocumented aliens on food stamps, medicare---etc----all kinds of tricks to get the stuff I do not know how they do it--------but would never TURN ANYONE IN-----because I am a
health care worker (actually retired----but the ethics of the damned profession STICKS LIKE GLUE)

Fantasy thread.

We are still waiting for the left to tell us what specifically Obama accomplished, vs him taking credit for what others did. As I recall his investments in loser solar energy companies cost us hundreds of millions. He pissed away several hundred billion on shovel ready jobs, only to later admit the money wasn't spent on that. So lets here it, what specifically did Obama the moron do that uplifted the economy? I predict crickets.

g5000 wrote: The economy soared during the Clinton Administration. 30 million new jobs, too.

Yeah...

... but then he turned right around...

... an' gave `em all away with NAFTA.

He's almost gone-----the problem at hand is his doppelganger--hillside and her side-kick---Kerry-the-klown

could you cite a lie

that was a lie?

it was not actually a lie------it was a silly opinion. -----illegal aliens do IN FACT --qualify for lots of government benefits

You'll walk back yours and D. Trumps lie in your next post... right?

"Our veterans, in many cases, are being treated worse than illegal immigrants." ~ D. Trump

images

Donald Trump's False claim veterans treated worse than illegal immigrants
By Louis Jacobson, Miriam Valverde
September 9th, 2016 at 11:00 a.m

<snip>

We rate Trump’s statement False.

<snip>

could you cite a lie

that was a lie?

You'll walk back yours and D. Trumps lie in your next post... right?

"Our veterans, in many cases, are being treated worse than illegal immigrants." ~ D. Trump

images

Donald Trump's False claim veterans treated worse than illegal immigrants
By Louis Jacobson, Miriam Valverde
September 9th, 2016 at 11:00 a.m

<snip>

We rate Trump’s statement False.

<snip>

no there is a difference between a lie------and a white lie--------Mrs Carter (mama of the peanut farmer and grandma of
little amy) said----to a reporter who had asked "do you ever lie"------"YES" said she------"WHITE LIES" the reporter asked for an example of a white lie-----mama answered-----
"well----like when I said ---'I am glad you came' "

Forum List

Back