President Obama's Lies

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
This new commercial really cracks me up. Talking about how Romney made $20,000,000.00 last year but only paid 14% in taxes. Then, the commercial busts out with Romney pays less than you!

At 14%, Romney paid more than $2,000,000.00 in taxes.

So, how exactly did Romney pay less than a middle class family?

Misleading ads and the Liberals are eating it up, lol.

Liberal: a person who believes in big, humongous government, all powerful government ruling and controlling the people. Liars, cheats and thieves, will do anything to screw over the American people and enslave them.

Obama's a pathological liar I don't know how many more times he has to prove it

This new commercial really cracks me up. Talking about how Romney made $20,000,000.00 last year but only paid 14% in taxes. Then, the commercial busts out with Romney pays less than you!

Liberal: a person who believes in big, humongous government, all powerful government ruling and controlling the people. Liars, cheats and thieves, will do anything to screw over the American people and enslave them.

And he paid at the Same rate that any American can take advantage of simply by Investing in the Stock Market.

You don't support a flat tax I take it?

The more money you have, the less percentage of your earnings should be taxed?

I'm good with that... Just as soon as the budget is balanced off of it.

how is the balanced budget coming by the senate? this isnt an attack on u, since u dont favor either flavor of ice cream for president, but im just wondering if the senate is getting it done.

how is the balanced budget coming by the senate? this isnt an attack on u, since u dont favor either flavor of ice cream for president, but im just wondering if the senate is getting it done.
Senate is ran by Democrats and Republicans. Until such time as idiots and retards stop supporting status quo... We fucked.

Until we actually start talking about issues that matter... *shrugs*

This is why Romney will not release his tax returns. (other than those two years which are pointless, they were released while he was campaigning ffs)

So if Romney makes $20,000,000 he gets taxed at 13.9%, while a person making $70,000 gets taxed at 25%?? that's....weird?

I'm all for a Balanced Budget Amendment. This right here would cure many of the ills that plague this country.

I'm also for a flat tax as well. I'm also for closing loopholes in the tax code. I'm for small government who's only job is in the defense of this country and for the general welfare of this country. I am all for the Libertarian party but I just don't like Johnson for some reason. I've been reading up on him, but still know nothing about him.

This is why Romney will not release his tax returns. (other than those two years which are pointless, they were released while he was campaigning ffs)

So if Romney makes $20,000,000 he gets taxed at 13.9%, while a person making $70,000 gets taxed at 25%?? that's....weird?

That's not what the commercial is saying though which makes it very misleading. The commercial says that Romney pays less than the middle class. So, the commercial is telling lies, plain and simple. You may know what the commercial is talking about but for every one of you there are 500 people who won't investigate to get the truth.

That's not what the commercial is saying though which makes it very misleading. The commercial says that Romney pays less than the middle class. So, the commercial is telling lies, plain and simple. You may know what the commercial is talking about but for every one of you there are 500 people who won't investigate to get the truth.

As a percentage he pays way less. Taxes are set on percentages, not dollar amounts?

Jobs

Budget

Debt

Deficit

I'm all for a Balanced Budget Amendment. This right here would cure many of the ills that plague this country.

I'm also for a flat tax as well. I'm also for closing loopholes in the tax code. I'm for small government who's only job is in the defense of this country and for the general welfare of this country. I am all for the Libertarian party but I just don't like Johnson for some reason. I've been reading up on him, but still know nothing about him.
Oh buddy... If you go through the motions to educate yourself and you vote for the man/woman that represents your views. You have my respect. Essentially as long as someone isn't a hypocrite... You're alright in my book.

I'll be straight with you... Johnson is hard to find information... Youtube is your best bet there. He answers all the questions to debates he wasn't a part of and what not. So far as I can tell he agrees with Ron Paul on every major issue.

Pubcrappe. And Romney and the greedy rich don't pay enough. They have almost tripled their wealth while the nonrich and the country go to hell. And started this Second Pub Great World Depression. and want to do it again.

Pubcrappe. And Romney and the greedy rich don't pay enough. They have almost tripled their wealth while the nonrich and the country go to hell. And started this Second Pub Great World Depression. and want to do it again.

Are you here to defend Obama's lies.

You did a pretty pathetic job the last time around.

Are we up to six figures yet ?

Forum List

Back