President Obama Tries to Block Ruling Halting Unconstitutional Executive Action

LOL. That black man in the White House is kicking your asses. And the actions the GOP are taking is losing them even more votes.

You mean all those lost votes last Nov? You all were shellacked, think how bad it would have been if we hadn't "lost votes"

So, when will they get around to actually doing their job?

Hint: Don't hold your breathe.

What's wrong with the administration's action?
Read the US Constitution and get back with us when you figure it out.

Its a legitimate question.

Have the balls to just admit you have not clue what the answer is.

Same question to the OP but I don't expect any RW to actually answer it.

It does indeed say more about you than that of Obama. You condone repeat felons

-Geaux

Okay, so you admit you don't have the balls to admit you don't know the answer. I expected that.

So, how about you PROVE I "condone repeat felons"? Right after you PROVE there are "repeat felons" being discussed.

LOL. That black man in the White House is kicking your asses. And the actions the GOP are taking is losing them even more votes.
He is also giving the next republican president more power they should have. I hope you feel the same when he signs an order to end obamacare, or even end abortion through executive action. As an example.

Bwhahahah he is kicking his own ass,he and you were put to the mat,you and him are just to far gone to admit it,sometimes it way smarter to stay DOWN , so the smack down will end .
At some point rationality will be in question,but keep going yor doing so well.

The judge overturned the law on procedural not constitutional grounds, folks.

Obama has refused to build a double-barrier security fence along the U.S.-Mexican border in direct violation of the 2006 Secure Fence Act. This law requires that "at least two layers of reinforced fencing" be built along America's 650-mile border with Mexico. So far, just 40 miles of this fence have been built – most of it during the Bush Administration.

Actually, DHS has built 613 miles of new pedestrian fencing and vehicle barriers along the southwest border from California to Texas.

The rest of the wall can't be built because Congress has not sufficiently funded it. How is it a violation of law that Obama has not built a wall that Congress won't pay for?

If t here were a violation, then it would be with the funding entity, Congress.

However, the laws was overturned for procedural issues, not Constitutional, and there is no legal violation in the wall not being completed.

Ahahaha dude cut back on our meds. You have to go all the way back to 1921 to find an ass kicking as bad as we just bitch slapped Democrats with a few months ago. You fools are short like 40 seats now in the House :laugh:

Ahahaha dude cut back on our meds. You have to go all the way back to 1921 to find an ass kicking as bad as we just bitch slapped Democrats with a few months ago. You fools are short like 40 seats now in the House :laugh:
Doesn't seem to be helping....

Hey if it's anything that can hurt us and our country he'll be in there fighting tooth and nail it. so not a surprise

Oh this party is just getting started. Without Reid to cover his ass and shut down the senate the GOP is going to force the lying low life scum liberals in congress and the White House to take one tough vote after another then lay waste to them with own voting records in 2016. How do you think voting no and vetoing the Keystone Pipeline is going to play with voters in 2016? lol You Dem's are funny, you fell for the GOP head fake. :laugh:

Oh this party is just getting started. Without Reid to cover his ass and shut down the senate the GOP is going to force the lying low life scum liberals in congress and the White House to take one tough vote after another then lay waste to them with own voting records in 2016. How do you think voting no and vetoing the Keystone Pipeline is going to play with voters in 2016? lol You Dem's are funny, you fell for the GOP head fake. :laugh:
I'm an independent..As far as the pipeline, why not have another one...?? But I am sure that big money is making the dems mind up for them in Congress and the White House...

Have you looked recently at who controls the House and the Senate?

After ( to use your Failed Messiah's own words ) the 'shellacking' that he received - twice (2010 and 2014 mid-terms)?

Yeah... that's 'kicking ass' alright...

"What doth it profit a man, to win the White House, yet lose both chambers of Congress?"

Last edited:

I'm an independent..As far as the pipeline, why not have another one...?? But I am sure that big money is making the dems mind up for them in Congress and the White House...

An experienced leader knows you have to pic your battles. This pipeline its an easy win for Obama to just sign the bill. I guess he's too pig headed to see it. Or his advisors are utter idiots. It has bipartisan support in congress and strong support from the Democrats own base. Signing the bill would knock the GOP right back on their heels and steal their thunder.

An experienced leader knows you have to pic your battles. This pipeline its an easy win for Obama to just sign the bill. I guess he's too pig headed to see it. Or his advisors are utter idiots. It has bipartisan support in congress and strong support from the Democrats own base. Signing the bill would knock the GOP right back on their heels and steal their thunder.
Is there a rider on the bill?

Forum List

Back