President Obama to visit the Democratic state of Oregon on Friday

The people who don't want Obama there are the people who think that they must maintain loopholes in the background check laws,

at all costs,

because for some strange, as yet unstated, reason, those loopholes are vital.

I agree? What are they afraid of?

get that stupid title. the demo-CRATIC state

and will YOU libs/demoRATS be there to kiss the ring on his finger? let us know about it afterwards

my gawd, the worshipping of him is the sickest thing I've seen. ick

Yes, I thought "Democratic" was a nice touch - and it's true.

The people who don't want Obama there are the people who think that they must maintain loopholes in the background check laws,

at all costs,

my guess is most of those people if checked, could not own a gun.

Since Oregon does background checks on all gun purchases, including gun shows, I think your guess could be wrong for Roseburg residents. Maybe they disagree with other policies of the President and the Democratic policies.

at all costs,

Since Oregon does background checks on all gun purchases, including gun shows, I think your guess could be wrong for Roseburg residents. Maybe they disagree with other policies of the President and the Democratic policies.
since you don't think, I'm talking about changing the background checks to include mental heath screenings stress testing etc.
pass those you can own a gun...simple
if you refuse or fail you don't .

at all costs,

since you don't think, I'm talking about changing the background checks to include mental heath screenings stress testing etc.

And that is why your guess is wrong. Most people can pass mental health screenings.

at all costs,

And that is why your guess is wrong. Most people can pass mental health screenings.
your ignorance shines I'm not talking about the standard bullshit useless screening.
the way you keep tossing shit in the air could seem like you have something to hide.

Wait a minute....

In duh vernacular He DO think He alreddy bees a "big buck" -

And, but for evidence to the contrary, he might have a point.

But not two.
deer_in_the_headlights_look.jpg

at all costs,

your ignorance shines I'm not talking about the standard bullshit useless screening.
the way you keep tossing shit in the air could seem like you have something to hide.

What the hell are you talking no about? You guess that those that had a background couldn't pass a background check, now you are adding on to it, after your guess proved wrong. Keep moving the bars and deflecting, it is what you do best. Now if you want to talk mental screenings, it depends on what type and how broad you want to measure it.

In the context of the "guess" under NY's post, your guess was wrong.

What the hell are you talking no about? You guess that those that had a background couldn't pass a background check, now you are adding on to it, after your guess proved wrong. Keep moving the bars and deflecting, it is what you do best. Now if you want to talk mental screenings, it depends on what type and how broad you want to measure it.

In the context of the "guess" under NY's post, your guess was wrong.
False I'm neither deflecting or moving bars
If you haven't been playing attention , the president has been discussing changing gun laws .
I am posting what I think should be done .
Guess does not always mean a literal guess , being slow witted I don't expect you to understand.

Forum List

Back