President Obama to visit the Democratic state of Oregon on Friday

Prove it? How did Roseburg vote in the last two presidential elections? Did they all vote Republican?
Douglass county, 2012:

Douglas100.0% Reporting M. Romney GOP 62.3% 30,588
B. Obama (i) Dem 34.7% 17,032
G. Johnson Lib 1.4% 683
J. Stein PAG 0.9% 460
W. Christensen CST 0.4% 209
R. Anderson Prg 0.2% 90

No contest. It's not a shit hole!

Meaning at least 35% percent of Douglas County residents would welcome President Obama's visit. President Obama won 54% of the vote in 2012. Romney only 42%.

Last edited:
big city University towns full of know nothings elected Obama Lakhota .

when they have to start claiming a state is Democrat like he OWNS the state or something. it reminds me of how they GLOAT over OWNING the black people because of how they vote

it is the most degrading way they look at things and people. and why anyone would want to belong to a party who see's them in that way. personally, it make's me sick

Meaning at least 35% percent of Douglas County residents would welcome President Obama's visit.
Actually, it means 65% wouldn't want to see his failed ass.

It also means that 65% can go hunting on Friday since President Obama is protecting their legal gun rights.

Very good idea, I think they should do that. I would imagine that there will be a lot of left wing nutters going to Roseburg for the President's photo-op.

Prove it? How did Roseburg vote in the last two presidential elections? Did they all vote Republican?
Douglass county, 2012:

G. Johnson Lib 1.4% 683
J. Stein PAG 0.9% 460
R. Anderson Prg 0.2% 90

Douglass county, 2012:

G. Johnson Lib 1.4% 683
J. Stein PAG 0.9% 460
R. Anderson Prg 0.2% 90

thanks Meathead , this is how a message board should work. People like you provide info to smarten Lahota and other libs up !!

Douglass county, 2012:

G. Johnson Lib 1.4% 683
J. Stein PAG 0.9% 460
R. Anderson Prg 0.2% 90

thanks Meathead , this is how a message board should work. People like you provide info to smarten Lahota and other libs up !!
Thanks, but I'm not a god or a wizard.

Not sure of the city it's self however the county voted for Romney by over 27%. Since most of the counties population is Roseburg, I think it was Romney by a wide margin.
2012 Oregon Presidential Results

Maybe Obama isn't going there for the ones who don't want him there.

Not sure of the city it's self however the county voted for Romney by over 27%. Since most of the counties population is Roseburg, I think it was Romney by a wide margin.

all 2 of them.

get that stupid title. the demo-CRATIC state

and will YOU libs/demoRATS be there to kiss the ring on his finger? let us know about it afterwards

my gawd, the worshipping of him is the sickest thing I've seen. ick

I for one have been enjoying, will continue to enjoy, the slow steady descent of Stephanie into outright depravity.

The people who don't want Obama there are the people who think that they must maintain loopholes in the background check laws,

at all costs,

because for some strange, as yet unstated, reason, those loopholes are vital.

The people who don't want Obama there are the people who think that they must maintain loopholes in the background check laws,

at all costs,

because for some strange, as yet unstated, reason, those loopholes are vital.
my guess is most of those people if checked, could not own a gun.

I never said he wasn't. Not sure why you think every post is an argument. I posted facts. I am on record that I hope he goes there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back