President Obama: The Wizard Of Oz Unveiled

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Click your heels three times Dorothy, put the care in drive, and ahh, you caught me, I'm a phoney.

Come on liberal Democrats, sing with me: "We are the Lollipop Men, the Lollipop Men".

hahahahaha

Pity reply for another Titanic thread that gets zero interest

That is very interesting Titanic...thanks so much for posting

What get's zero interest is that dopey Obama slogan about putting the car in drive and the Republicans going in reverse driving on the highway.Then the tow truck shows up and Obama's driving but he only has a learners permit or something to do with a ditch....I don't know,like I said it's a lame ass slogan.

What get's zero interest is that dopey Obama slogan about putting the car in drive and the Republicans going in reverse driving on the highway.Then the tow truck shows up and Obama's driving but he only has a learners permit or something to do with a ditch....I don't know,like I said it's a lame ass slogan.

Roz...

Thanks so much for posting on Titanics thread....he needs all the support he can get. otherwise, he just bumps his threads day after day

Yup, my troll Right Winger needs no support, and he's getting zero according to all polls.

Hell, 25% of Democrats want to go back to Bush policies. Your people are lunatics my friend. Oh ya, what friends?

hahahahaha

Yup, my troll Right Winger needs no support, and he's getting zero according to all polls.

Hell, 25% of Democrats want to go back to Bush policies. Your people are lunatics my friend. Oh ya, what friends?

hahahahaha

I got your back Titanic....nobody else will take pity on your threads

Just a suggestion my good friend......why don't you bump another of your lame threads? This one doesn't have a prayer

Geez Right Winger, all indications are ewe are completely fucked here in a few weeks.

:)

Forum List

Back