President Obama Plays The Susan Rice Card On Benghazi

Optics are in Obama's favor as are the facts.

As always.

Speaking of optics.....the committee saw the drone surveillance video yesterday and they now know that the facts aren't on Obama's side.

Obama is trying to provide cover for himself by threatening Petraeus and his mistress with imprisonment if they don't lie for him. This is called witness tampering which is a felony. Petraeus was told to lie in his original statement under oath. If he changes his story and says that the White House ordered him to lie then Obama is in a world of shit. If Petraeus tells investigators under oath that this is what Obama did Obama will be impeached.

Obama's only hope is that Petraeus wants to stay out of jail and won't be honest. If Petraeus decides to man-up then Obama will try to prosecute him at his own peril and hope that the media can continue to bail him out.

The optics are crystal clear.

The scary thing is that you probably believe half the paranoid shit you spout...

As always.

Speaking of optics.....the committee saw the drone surveillance video yesterday and they now know that the facts aren't on Obama's side.

Obama is trying to provide cover for himself by threatening Petraeus and his mistress with imprisonment if they don't lie for him. This is called witness tampering which is a felony. Petraeus was told to lie in his original statement under oath. If he changes his story and says that the White House ordered him to lie then Obama is in a world of shit. If Petraeus tells investigators under oath that this is what Obama did Obama will be impeached.

Obama's only hope is that Petraeus wants to stay out of jail and won't be honest. If Petraeus decides to man-up then Obama will try to prosecute him at his own peril and hope that the media can continue to bail him out.

The scary thing is that you probably believe half the paranoid shit you spout...

half?

As always.

I could say the same for you. lol

Sorry Joe.....but Barry is really in hot water this time. He would have been much better off if he had lost........

Last edited:

As always.

well if you don't believe this is important, then stop derailing the thread with you bull

half?

I'm in a generous mood today. :lol:

well if you don't believe this is important, then stop derailing the thread with you bull

Not at all...

Mocking the stupidity before it gains hold is the most effective medicine.

The GOP is dying because the inmates have taken over the asylum. The first order of business is to get you people back into you cells.

Sorry Joe.....but Barry is really in hot water this time. He would have been much better off if he had lost........

He ain't acting like a man in hot water.

The GOP has gotten burned every time they touch this issue. The grown ups just want this to go away, but the Loudmouths on Faux and Hate Radio won't let it.

"There really was no good reason for Obama to blame the video if the terrorism was to blame. If it was terrorists all along, that just plays into Obama's narrative that drone strikes are necessary, and people tend to rally around the president when the country is under attack."

So why did he? You have more contradictions in your reply than grass in a field.

Maybe because the best information he had at the time was the video WAS a major factor, considering at that time, anti-video riots had broken out in about 30 countries around the world.

But it's okay, Faux News tells you that you need to be angry about this, so be angry.

It's kind of all you have to keep you warm right now.

What do you get a hard on saying FAUX news? You're about as original as air. Get a life and a clue.

Did you see me refer to FOX in my reply to you, dumbass?

I said it from the beginning and I'll repeat it. You're about as much of an Eisenhower Republican as I am an Obama supporter.

He ain't acting like a man in hot water.

The GOP has gotten burned every time they touch this issue. The grown ups just want this to go away, but the Loudmouths on Faux and Hate Radio won't let it.

oh yeah, Obama and his cult followers damn sure want this to go away
but our wonderful Media is STILL reporting on it..General Petraeus..so evidently you aren't a grown up, which we see more and more of lately

Are we going to send all the Teabaggers there?

If they need sadistic guards, where can I send a resume?

really a pathetic small person

Nope, just treating paranoid loon ranting with the mockery it deserves.

NOt that the RW had any problem with rendition when Baby Bush did it.

Show your ignorance somemore. We're talking about Rice and you're babbling about FOX and Bush.

You really are an idiotic moron and I mean that sincerely.

The best one was Clyburn. Paraphrasing.... "Two big bad mean old white guys picking on a black woman." Pluuuuuze!

How about two concerned Senators wanting to find out who set her up to go out and push "the video caused it" angle.

Always the race card with these people.

Time for these "leaders" to grow some balls and say, Fuck you. You want to play the race card, play it. We're still going ahead investigating her whether you like it or not.

This PC bullshit is just a sham to cover for incompetence.

How many times do you need to touch the stove to keep getting burned by it?

Romney tried to make hay about this when it happened, and everyone jeered him for trying to use a coffin as a soap box.

Then he tried again in the second debate, and got slapped down hard.

Here's the thing you tiny minds don't get. There really was no good reason for Obama to blame the video if the terrorism was to blame. If it was terrorists all along, that just plays into Obama's narrative that drone strikes are necessary, and people tend to rally around the president when the country is under attack.

Instead, Rice had some information that was wrong, and said what she knew, qualifying with the point that the matter was still being investigated by the FBI and CIA.

The thing is, the Outrage factory of Hate Radio and Faux News has you and Staph worked up about this, but most people just don't care at this point.

How many time can you fluff a lying Obama?

The best one was Clyburn. Paraphrasing.... "Two big bad mean old white guys picking on a black woman." Pluuuuuze!

How about two concerned Senators wanting to find out who set her up to go out and push "the video caused it" angle.

Time for these "leaders" to grow some balls and say, Fuck you. You want to play the race card, play it. We're still going ahead investigating her whether you like it or not.

How many times do you need to touch the stove to keep getting burned by it?

Romney tried to make hay about this when it happened, and everyone jeered him for trying to use a coffin as a soap box.

Then he tried again in the second debate, and got slapped down hard.

Here's the thing you tiny minds don't get. There really was no good reason for Obama to blame the video if the terrorism was to blame. If it was terrorists all along, that just plays into Obama's narrative that drone strikes are necessary, and people tend to rally around the president when the country is under attack.

Instead, Rice had some information that was wrong, and said what she knew, qualifying with the point that the matter was still being investigated by the FBI and CIA.

The thing is, the Outrage factory of Hate Radio and Faux News has you and Staph worked up about this, but most people just don't care at this point.

quite a few as we have seen..

McCain is a loser and Graham is trying to win back the conservatives who suspect he's gay and don't want him in their tent. McCain, who selected Sarah Palin as his running mate, has absolutely no standing to question any other person's judgment and as for his competence, let's all be thankful he's not commander-in-chief singing "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran".

What do you get a hard on saying FAUX news? You're about as original as air. Get a life and a clue.

I said it from the beginning and I'll repeat it. You're about as much of an Eisenhower Republican as I am an Obama supporter.

Well, you can say that because you are probably ignorant of what Ike stood for and what he did as president. He'd never have a home in teh GOP asylum today. Neither would the REAL Ronald Reagan, for that matter.

And Faux news is funnier than shit. Absolutely hilarious.

McCain is a loser and Graham is trying to win back the conservatives who suspect he's gay and don't want him in their tent. McCain, who selected Sarah Palin as his running mate, has absolutely no standing to question any other person's judgment and as for his competence, let's all be thankful he's not commander-in-chief singing "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran".

By no mean am I defending McCain. Don't like him, never did. Obama did say don't go after Rice, go after me. He said and I'm paraphrasing that she did so at the direction of the WH.

So let's find out if that's true and who told her to do so.

Just because she's black and a female as Clyburn argues, doesn't give her a pass.

As always.

And HOW do you know this Mud? Were you there or are you just passing on what you've heard from the very media outlets that LIED THROUGH THEIR TEETH about the romney landslide?

You know the saying...Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, SHAME ON ME.....

Yet YOU continue to trust these Fox and Briebart people? That's about as foolish as foolish is....

Why not wait for the FACTS and not the faux facts of the right wing media....? Why are you so deep in to trying to make America look so bad? What's in it for you and your ilk?

Where you were YOU when our intelligence failed and 9/11/ 2001 happened that killed over 3000 Americans? and it took a year or 2 before the investigations were completed?

Jebus, Mary and Joseph....

[

Why is it you spend so much time thinking about gay sex?

Dude, seriously.

A homophobe who keeps using gay metaphors is kind of like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak...

Fact is, this is a bullshit issue. I haven't had one person ask me about it.

Most sensible people know that's a dangerous part of the world, and that's about it.

Well, you can say that because you are probably ignorant of what Ike stood for and what he did as president. He'd never have a home in teh GOP asylum today. Neither would the REAL Ronald Reagan, for that matter.

talk-to-the-hand.jpg

P.S. Do you often converse with your shit and is it funny when it talks back?

Last edited:

Now you profess to know what I know about Ike. You would be very surprised however you may think you know about him but you know squat as to what you're talking about today.

[

Now you profess to know what I know about Ike. You would be very surprised however you may think you know about him but you know squat as to what you're talking about today.

Given what you post, I am just not impressed with your knowledge in general.

And it ain't an idealogical thing. There are some conservative posters who come here with their facts in hand and know their arguments.

You aren't one of them. You just regurgitate whatever you heard on Hate Radio today, even if it was different than what you were regurgitating a couple weeks ago.

Forum List

Back