President Obama Plays The Susan Rice Card On Benghazi

[

How many time can you fluff a lying Obama?

Why is it you spend so much time thinking about gay sex?

Dude, seriously.

A homophobe who keeps using gay metaphors is kind of like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak...

Fact is, this is a bullshit issue. I haven't had one person ask me about it.

Most sensible people know that's a dangerous part of the world, and that's about it.

Obama Fluffers agree that nobody cares that Obama lied about a terrorist attack that lead to the murder of the US Ambassador.

I am shocked how many of you dont have Joe on ignore..It isnt worth the keystrokes.

I heard the president act like a tough guy and laughed out loud....The whole reason Rice is being question is cause Obama was a coward and hid behind her skirt hoping no one would see.....Now thats he is reelected he thinks he cant be touched.....Someone should tell him this isnt like lying about a blowjob his lies are about dead people.

Last edited:
Optics are in Obama's favor as are the facts.

As always.

Speaking of optics.....the committee saw the drone surveillance video yesterday and they now know that the facts aren't on Obama's side.

Obama is trying to provide cover for himself by threatening Petraeus and his mistress with imprisonment if they don't lie for him. This is called witness tampering which is a felony. Petraeus was told to lie in his original statement under oath. If he changes his story and says that the White House ordered him to lie then Obama is in a world of shit. If Petraeus tells investigators under oath that this is what Obama did Obama will be impeached.

Obama's only hope is that Petraeus wants to stay out of jail and won't be honest. If Petraeus decides to man-up then Obama will try to prosecute him at his own peril and hope that the media can continue to bail him out.

The optics are crystal clear.

And HOW do you know this Mud? Were you there or are you just passing on what you've heard from the very media outlets that LIED THROUGH THEIR TEETH about the romney landslide?

You know the saying...Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, SHAME ON ME.....

Yet YOU continue to trust these Fox and Briebart people? That's about as foolish as foolish is....

Why not wait for the FACTS and not the faux facts of the right wing media....? Why are you so deep in to trying to make America look so bad? What's in it for you and your ilk?

Where you were YOU when our intelligence failed and 9/11/ 2001 happened that killed over 3000 Americans? and it took a year or 2 before the investigations were completed?

Jebus, Mary and Joseph....

I didn't get this from Fox. I get tired of them talking about the same story. What I said is very apparent from anyone who has listened to everything instead of shutting it out. That is what Obama hopes you'll do.

Obama supporters closed their minds to anything that makes him look corrupt. I mentioned it to one that I work with and he started blasting "some of those sources are unreliable". He doesn't care what's going on. He doesn't care that it looks bad. He just wants Obama to stay in control regardless how much he abuses the powers of his office.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I am shocked how many of you dont have Joe on ignore..It isnt worth the keystrokes.

I heard the president act like a tough guy and laughed out loud....The whole reason Rice is being question is cause Obama was a coward and his behind her skirt hoping no one would see.....Now thats he is reelected he thinks he cant be touched.....Someone should tell him this isnt like lying about a blowjob his lies are about dead people.

I had many on ignore but after the election and in the sense of bipartisanship I removed all of them off ignore. I figured that I'd give it a try getting along with those from the other side of the aisle so to speak since I'm not a registered Repbulican.

Joey just might be the first to go back on. It's one thing to have a divergent view. It's another to be an idiot and deny the facts or somehow tie FOX news or Bush into topics that are totally unrelated.

[

Now you profess to know what I know about Ike. You would be very surprised however you may think you know about him but you know squat as to what you're talking about today.

Given what you post, I am just not impressed with your knowledge in general.

And it ain't an idealogical thing. There are some conservative posters who come here with their facts in hand and know their arguments.

You aren't one of them. You just regurgitate whatever you heard on Hate Radio today, even if it was different than what you were regurgitating a couple weeks ago.

I'm not here to "IMPRESS" anyone let alone a dried up moron like you. Keep mentioning FOX and Bush when they have ZERO to do with topics and watch how quick no one bothers to reply to you... at least the ones that really are here to talks about politics and not trolls like del.

The administration buries these things. They buried everything else and we expect them to continue that practice. There is no effort to find out what happened by the Obama Administration because they're covering up the facts. The only investigating is by the House. House republicans are the only fact-finders out there.

The best one was Clyburn. Paraphrasing.... "Two big bad mean old white guys picking on a black woman." Pluuuuuze!

How about two concerned Senators wanting to find out who set her up to go out and push "the video caused it" angle.

Always the race card with these people.

Time for these "leaders" to grow some balls and say, Fuck you. You want to play the race card, play it. We're still going ahead investigating her whether you like it or not.

This PC bullshit is just a sham to cover for incompetence.

McCain is a loser and Graham is trying to win back the conservatives who suspect he's gay and don't want him in their tent. McCain, who selected Sarah Palin as his running mate, has absolutely no standing to question any other person's judgment and as for his competence, let's all be thankful he's not commander-in-chief singing "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran".

McCain is a loser?

Graham is try to win back voters?

Well, problem with that is they have facts to back up their accusations. Obama poo poos this off on some investigation that never will take place. He's stalling. Yesterday it became clear that the White House put out bogus information and regardless of Obama's indignation he is in a lot of trouble.

Like I said before, he would be better off if he has lost the election. Now he has to deal with all of the crap he has caused. Depending on Petraeus' testimony Obama could be facing two counts of witness tampering and other felonies.

The best one was Clyburn. Paraphrasing.... "Two big bad mean old white guys picking on a black woman." Pluuuuuze!

How about two concerned Senators wanting to find out who set her up to go out and push "the video caused it" angle.

Time for these "leaders" to grow some balls and say, Fuck you. You want to play the race card, play it. We're still going ahead investigating her whether you like it or not.

McCain is a loser and Graham is trying to win back the conservatives who suspect he's gay and don't want him in their tent. McCain, who selected Sarah Palin as his running mate, has absolutely no standing to question any other person's judgment and as for his competence, let's all be thankful he's not commander-in-chief singing "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran".

McCain is a loser?

Graham is try to win back voters?

Well, problem with that is they have facts to back up their accusations. Obama poo poos this off on some investigation that never will take place. He's stalling. Yesterday it became clear that the White House put out bogus information and regardless of Obama's indignation he is in a lot of trouble.

Like I said before, he would be better off if he has lost the election. Now he has to deal with all of the crap he has caused. Depending on Petraeus' testimony Obama could be facing two counts of witness tampering and other felonies.

Like the first 4 years the media continues to shill for this clown. When he said Rice spoke on behest of the WH not one including Ed Henry from FOX jumped up and asked, "who" told her what to say.

They had a chance to make him dance like a puppet on national television and they ALL let it go.

this is what people SHOULD be asking instead of circling the wagons around the Dear Leader. oh well

SNIP:

Posted 11/15/2012 06:54 PM ET

Leadership: Obama admits sending our U.N. ambassador, who had "nothing to do with Benghazi," to explain Benghazi on five Sunday talk shows "at the request of the White House" with talking points "provided to her."

Considering this was President Obama's first press conference in eight months, his bluster that if "Sen. McCain and Sen. Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me" regarding Benghazi is a bit odd.

When the questions needed to be asked and answers needed to be given, both the president and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were nowhere to be found.

Why wasn't our secretary of state, whose department received real-time emails that our Benghazi consulate was under a terrorist attack for which the al-Qaida-linked group Ansar al-Sharia was taking credit, on these talk shows? Why not send the person who knew about prior attacks and requests for additional security that were denied and the diplomats who warned the consulate was surrounded by terrorist training camps?

Obama seemed more outraged that the rumored successor to Clinton at State was being criticized for parroting an obvious lie than by the terrorist attack that killed a U.S. ambassador, two former Navy SEALs and another diplomat. He and his administration knew that very night, the night he flew off to Las Vegas to campaign, that terrorists killed the four Americans, yet he sent his U.N. ambassador out to lie for him.

Does Obama really expect us to believe "she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her" when the CIA station chief and the National Counterterrorism Center chief had said it was an organized terrorist attack with mortars and rocket-propelled grenades and there was in fact no mob?

If this was Susan Rice's audition to be the next secretary of state, she's not ready for her close-up. What she was provided were the same nonsensical talking points about a video that Obama repeated six times before the U.N. on Sept. 25, two weeks after the attack but not once calling it a terrorist attack.

all of it here
Read More At IBD: President Obama Plays The Susan Rice Card On Benghazi Attack - Investors.com

Dear Steph. What you fail to realize is that obama, hilary, petraeus and the democrats don't give a flying fig that four Americans are dead. As long as they get away with spinning their web of lies. To them this should long be dead and buried along with the four dead Americans.

As always.

Speaking of optics.....the committee saw the drone surveillance video yesterday and they now know that the facts aren't on Obama's side.

Obama is trying to provide cover for himself by threatening Petraeus and his mistress with imprisonment if they don't lie for him. This is called witness tampering which is a felony. Petraeus was told to lie in his original statement under oath. If he changes his story and says that the White House ordered him to lie then Obama is in a world of shit. If Petraeus tells investigators under oath that this is what Obama did Obama will be impeached.

Obama's only hope is that Petraeus wants to stay out of jail and won't be honest. If Petraeus decides to man-up then Obama will try to prosecute him at his own peril and hope that the media can continue to bail him out.

Is that your analysis?

Really?

How've your recent predictions gone there skippy? The only thing Obama would be worried about is paying for your crystal meth habit; I'm sure the bill is substantial.

Graham is trying to wart off a TEA party challenge in 2014.

Obama is lying and he's lying to show the terrorists in a good light

He doesn't care about dead Americans he cares more about getting reelected

This is like 1932 again onlt this time the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas is the Nazi.

Just a hunch but this is going to get bigger than we think. It might taper off in the short-term but with the Iranian situation and Syria, the groundwork is being laid for something much bigger.

As always.

Is that your analysis?

Really?

How've your recent predictions gone there skippy? The only thing Obama would be worried about is paying for your crystal meth habit; I'm sure the bill is substantial.

Obama's drug habits are another issue.

I think it's hilarious that a pole-smoker like him feels he can get away with criminal-negligence and several other capital crimes by splashing a sex scandal all over the news. It's his usual M.O. however.

The only way he gets away with this is if people ignore it.

Last edited:

Is that your analysis?

Really?

I think it's hilarious that a pole-smoker like him feels he can get away with criminal-negligence and several other capital crimes by splashing a sex scandal all over the news. It's his M.O. however.

Your slip is showing...

Your drug use is what I was talking about. You've been so wrong so often that either you're a total imbecile or you're on meth. Get help.

I look forward to hearing your latest analysis. If it's anything like your analysis of the election, it should be quite entertaining. For example you're saying that Obama is "splashing a sex scandal" on the news. The general had the affair dumbass. Let me guess...you think Obama had something to do with it right? Alex Jones has nothing on you skippy.

Is that your analysis?

Really?

I think it's hilarious that a pole-smoker like him feels he can get away with criminal-negligence and several other capital crimes by splashing a sex scandal all over the news. It's his M.O. however.

Your slip is showing...

Your drug use is what I was talking about. You've been so wrong so often that either you're a total imbecile or you're on meth. Get help.

I look forward to hearing your latest analysis. If it's anything like your analysis of the election, it should be quite entertaining. For example you're saying that Obama is "splashing a sex scandal" on the news. The general had the affair dumbass. Let me guess...you think Obama had something to do with it right? Alex Jones has nothing on you skippy.

Please enlighten me on what I've been wrong about.

This should be hilarious.

Is that your analysis?

Really?

Your slip is showing...

If you think Petraeus is the only person in Washington to fool around you're lying to yourself. Hillary was caught screwing off in Columbia this year and nobody said a thing. She has a "body-girl" with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and may be involved in espionage. Yes, it could happen. Sexual favors for state secrets and faciltating infiltrators into our national security.

Nope, Petraeus is being used by the Administration and threatened with imprisonment right before his testimony on an issue that could lead to Obama's impeachment. If he decides to man-up he can bring Obama down. If he gives in to intimidation he can implicate himself even further in the cover up.

Obama used a fawning press to reelect him. That is the only thing you can say is in your favor.

However that doesn't prove anything else you've said is correct.

Corruption doesn't mean you're entitled to be right in all other things.

Last edited:

Your slip is showing...

If you think Petraeus is the only person in Washington to fool around you're lying to yourself. Hillary was caught screwing off in Columbia this year and nobody said a thing. She has a "body-girl" with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and may be involved in espionage. Yes, it could happen. Sexual favors for state secrets and faciltating infiltrators into our national security.
Yeah...okay.

Nope, Petraeus is being used by the Administration and threatened with imprisonment right before his testimony on an issue that could lead to Obama's impeachment. If he decides to man-up he can bring Obama down. If he gives in to intimidation he can implicate himself even further in the cover up.

Can we get a link to this "threat"? Or is that something else you've made up in your wild imagination.

I will say this; that if it was shown that he had this affair while being nominated and confirmeb by the Senate; either the FBI needs to be demolished and rebuilt if they didn't uncover it or the Obama administration should fall; hard if they knew and went ahead and nominated him.

But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Forum List

Back