President Obama Plays The Susan Rice Card On Benghazi

The scary thing is that you probably believe half the paranoid shit you spout...

well if you don't believe this is important, then stop derailing the thread with you bull

Not at all...

Mocking the stupidity before it gains hold is the most effective medicine.

The GOP is dying because the inmates have taken over the asylum. The first order of business is to get you people back into you cells.

Baffle em with your bullshit and then attempt to have us banned?

I don't think it's gonna work.

I think you've marginalized yourself enough to not be in any position to put anyone in a cell or a cage. All you've done is put yourself on the same ignore lists that redean, del, truthmatters, and franco occupy.

Last edited:
I have published an article captioned "The Race between the Black and the Jew", doing soon this and other boards. Paraphrashed, the article reads that:

"THE RACE BETWEEN THE JEW AND THE BLACK

Walter Shapiro, writing for Yahoo under dateline November 16, 2012,
*** says that:

"Barack Obama’s ill-camouflaged inclination to name Susan Rice,
would normally be about as contentious as, well,
a confirmation hearing for David Petraeus in 2011."

It is true, of course, that Hilary will soon be gone, for
Hilary is pretty far-gone,
***she managed to mismanage the Libya thingee so badly,
and to characterize the US, and the West, and Obama, and herself,
by saying things like "Gaddafi dead or alive",
and then, when Gaddafi was dead,
having been killed by extreme and near unbelievable torture,
was heard to exult: "We came, we saw, he's dead."

But ***unlike the Benghazi thingee, that has expanded to include sex,
Congress did not see an audience
following with my appreciation
an investigation to see how far up Gaddafi's ass the bayonet was ramned.

Anyway, ***there are but two leading contenders for the office of Secretary of State,
one being Susan Rice, who just happens to be a Black,
and the other being John F. Kerry, who just happens to be a Jew.

Susan and Kerry
can be distinguished from each other in many ways,
including their Ivy League alma maters,
and, including especially,
the fact that Susan always knew and always claimed to be Black,
while Kerry says he did not know he was a Jew until post-puberty
-------------
and that reminds us, of course,
of Madeline Albright, a former US Secretary of State,
who said she did not know she was a Jew until late in life---
at any rate when she was post-menopausal.

In conclusion, dear hearts and gentle and gentile people,
in almost any Washingtonian contest between a Jew and a Black
you can always count on the Jew winning over the Black---
take as an example Axelrod over Obama.

SHOCKLEY

Your slip is showing...

Your drug use is what I was talking about. You've been so wrong so often that either you're a total imbecile or you're on meth. Get help.

I look forward to hearing your latest analysis. If it's anything like your analysis of the election, it should be quite entertaining. For example you're saying that Obama is "splashing a sex scandal" on the news. The general had the affair dumbass. Let me guess...you think Obama had something to do with it right? Alex Jones has nothing on you skippy.

If you think Petraeus is the only person in Washington to fool around you're lying to yourself. Hillary was caught screwing off in Columbia this year and nobody said a thing. She has a "body-girl" with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and may be involved in espionage. Yes, it could happen. Sexual favors for state secrets and facilitating infiltration into our national security.
Yeah...okay.

Nope, Petraeus is being used by the Administration and threatened with imprisonment right before his testimony on an issue that could lead to Obama's impeachment. If he decides to man-up he can bring Obama down. If he gives in to intimidation he can implicate himself even further in the cover up.

Can we get a link to this "threat"? Or is that something else you've made up in your wild imagination.

I will say this; that if it was shown that he had this affair while being nominated and confirmed by the Senate; either the FBI needs to be demolished and rebuilt if they didn't uncover it or the Obama administration should fall; hard if they knew and went ahead and nominated him.

But that doesn't seem to be the case.

I keep wondering about the years of the left proclaiming it's just about a bj. Oh, I guess it only matters in certain cases.

I heard about Petraeus and his mistress not long after Christmas and this isn't the first time ether. He has a reputation for fooling around at ft Campbell. I think it's one of he reason he was selected for the job in the first place. He's competent but a potential scapegoat if needed. Everyone Obama hires seems to have a chink in the armor he knows about. He could destroy anyone he hires and he likes doing it.

Speaking of optics.....the committee saw the drone surveillance video yesterday and they now know that the facts aren't on Obama's side.

Obama is trying to provide cover for himself by threatening Petraeus and his mistress with imprisonment if they don't lie for him. This is called witness tampering which is a felony. Petraeus was told to lie in his original statement under oath. If he changes his story and says that the White House ordered him to lie then Obama is in a world of shit. If Petraeus tells investigators under oath that this is what Obama did Obama will be impeached.

Obama's only hope is that Petraeus wants to stay out of jail and won't be honest. If Petraeus decides to man-up then Obama will try to prosecute him at his own peril and hope that the media can continue to bail him out.

The optics are crystal clear.

Is that your analysis?

Really?

How've your recent predictions gone there skippy? The only thing Obama would be worried about is paying for your crystal meth habit; I'm sure the bill is substantial.

Obama's drug habits are another issue.

I think it's hilarious that a pole-smoker like him feels he can get away with criminal-negligence and several other capital crimes by splashing a sex scandal all over the news. It's his usual M.O. however.

The only way he gets away with this is if people ignore it.

The people aren't ignoring it. The media is and hence we have the Fibber-in-Chief laughing in all, not just the Republican's faces. Eventually those that gave all of us 4 more years of stagnation, will learn.

Last edited:
Oh, and I just heard that Petraeus has changed his testimony this morning.

Now he admits he knew within 24 hrs that Benghazi was terrorism, so now the administration may want to call him a liar which means Petraeus may sink Obama's second term before it even starts.

Joe Biden must be thinking he could be president if this continues to blow up.

Yep, that white guy we just smeared si we could weasel out of the mess we made just said that someone other than the CIA changed the talking points, to say that it was a mob gone wild and not an attack. Since Oblamer doesn't read of attend PDB's who made that decision in the W.H.? Moochelle?

If you don't like the fact that Susan Rice intentionally lied to America on all the Sunday morning political shows, you must hate blacks.

I'm even willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that she was told what to say. But for Clyburn to say that two old white guys are picking on a black woman is shameful and diversionary.

Funny how the race thing works. Some, not necessarily Rice get a boost over others in the competition for positions by using their race, legally. Yet when it comes time to be held accountable for their actions, then they're off limits because of race..i.e., Obama and Rice.

Frankly, I don't a fuck if she's purple, if she did lie or willingly participate in a cover-up, she has no business being considered for Secretary of State.

Last edited:
If you think Petraeus is the only person in Washington to fool around you're lying to yourself. Hillary was caught screwing off in Columbia this year and nobody said a thing. She has a "body-girl" with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and may be involved in espionage. Yes, it could happen. Sexual favors for state secrets and facilitating infiltration into our national security.
Yeah...okay.

Nope, Petraeus is being used by the Administration and threatened with imprisonment right before his testimony on an issue that could lead to Obama's impeachment. If he decides to man-up he can bring Obama down. If he gives in to intimidation he can implicate himself even further in the cover up.

Can we get a link to this "threat"? Or is that something else you've made up in your wild imagination.

I will say this; that if it was shown that he had this affair while being nominated and confirmed by the Senate; either the FBI needs to be demolished and rebuilt if they didn't uncover it or the Obama administration should fall; hard if they knew and went ahead and nominated him.

But that doesn't seem to be the case.

I keep wondering about the years of the left proclaiming it's just about a bj. Oh, I guess it only matters in certain cases.

I heard about Petraeus and his mistress not long after Christmas and this isn't the first time ether. He has a reputation for fooling around at ft Campbell. I think it's one of he reason he was selected for the job in the first place. He's competent but a potential scapegoat if needed. Everyone Obama hires seems to have a chink in the armor he knows about. He could destroy anyone he hires and he likes doing it.

So I guess there is no link to the supposed threats from the administration or Hillary's "fooling around". Gee, you lied. Imagine that. Really not that hard.

Your imagination is running away with you again. Tell us once more how all of the polls were wrong Shirley. he he he

As for the General...he fooled around and got caught. If he was doing this during the confirmation process, either the FBI dropped the ball or the President and Senate leadership knew about it.

If you don't like the fact that Susan Rice intentionally lied to America on all the Sunday morning political shows, you must hate blacks.

They're calling it now "an unclassified version of the story" and hopes that explains it.

Forget the fact it was a bold-faced lie that didn't have to be told in the first place. They could have said they wanted to wait until later once the facts become clear.

But.....they wanted to mislead the public by covering up an obvious terrorist attack. One they claimed was extremely unlikely because Obama got Bin Laden and had al Qaeda on the run.

well if you don't believe this is important, then stop derailing the thread with you bull

Not at all...

Mocking the stupidity before it gains hold is the most effective medicine.

The GOP is dying because the inmates have taken over the asylum. The first order of business is to get you people back into you cells.

Baffle em with your bullshit and then attempt to have us banned?

I don't think it's gonna work.

I think you've marginalized yourself enough to not be in any position to put anyone in a cell or a cage. All you've done is put yourself on the same ignore lists that redean, del, truthmatters, and franco occupy.

You mean ignore lists of people who keep responding to me, or ones who aren't members here anymore?

I get confused.

You people usually end up getting yourselves banned with no help from me.

[

Obama Fluffers agree that nobody cares that Obama lied about a terrorist attack that lead to the murder of the US Ambassador.

I'd care if he lied about something important.

Not which details were important in an unfolding situation beyond his control.

yeah a terrorist attack against our embassy and then lying and blaming a American citizen because of a film isn't important

[

Obama Fluffers agree that nobody cares that Obama lied about a terrorist attack that lead to the murder of the US Ambassador.

yeah a terrorist attack against our embassy and then lying and blaming a American citizen because of a film isn't important

You mean the convicted felon who illegally used the internet to produce hate speech, with the intent of causing exactly the riots he did.

Has it occurred to you guys you have the wrong heroes sometimes?

You mean the convicted felon who illegally used the internet to produce hate speech, with the intent of causing exactly the riots he did.

Has it occurred to you guys you have the wrong heroes sometimes?

hate speech, omg
they attack our embassy innocent Americans are killed and YOU PUKES BLAME US
you and this administion is a disgrace

Pick something new you fucking shit head hacks, is this the only thing you guys can do?

The best one was Clyburn. Paraphrasing.... "Two big bad mean old white guys picking on a black woman." Pluuuuuze!

How about two concerned Senators wanting to find out who set her up to go out and push "the video caused it" angle.

Always the race card with these people.

Time for these "leaders" to grow some balls and say, Fuck you. You want to play the race card, play it. We're still going ahead investigating her whether you like it or not.

This PC bullshit is just a sham to cover for incompetence.

How many times do you need to touch the stove to keep getting burned by it?

Romney tried to make hay about this when it happened, and everyone jeered him for trying to use a coffin as a soap box.

Then he tried again in the second debate, and got slapped down hard.

Here's the thing you tiny minds don't get. There really was no good reason for Obama to blame the video if the terrorism was to blame. If it was terrorists all along, that just plays into Obama's narrative that drone strikes are necessary, and people tend to rally around the president when the country is under attack.

Instead, Rice had some information that was wrong, and said what she knew, qualifying with the point that the matter was still being investigated by the FBI and CIA.

The thing is, the Outrage factory of Hate Radio and Faux News has you and Staph worked up about this, but most people just don't care at this point.

They'd better care because Obama is trying to coverup a Rendition site in Benghazi.

not sure, *shrugs* that could be it, but there is something else involved whit that annex and the heavy CIA presence than just keeping tabs on the up coming new Libyan gov. , maybe pulling an iran-contra gig and buying weapons to give to Syrian rebels?

Nobody lied but Pubs saying Dems did....duh. The "terrorists" were telling bystanders they were protesting the video like the protestors in Cairo! (Paul Gastris, Washington Monthly on McLaughlin Report- from CIA)- Jeebus the media SUCKS, let alone the disgraceful Pub Propaganda machine...

(Things dupes haven't heard:

!. Help arrived at the semi-consulate within 25 minutes.
2. 20+ other embassies were attacked before Bengazi the same day because of that video.
3. EVERYONE was saying what the CIA was telling them.
Now the CIA has talking points? Pub dupe idiocy knows no bounds...change the channel.

so obama used a woman!??!!! he used her by sending her out there, outside her area of expertise, with bad information...heck not bad, massaged/changed.

wheres the outrage? :lol:

hate speech, omg
they attack our embassy innocent Americans are killed and YOU PUKES BLAME US
you and this administion is a disgrace

The asshole who created a film intended to insult 1 billion people isn't "us".

When he's not creating hate speech, he was embezzling from old people by stealing their medical benefits...

A real piece of work.

I'd have handed him over to the Muslims and let them do with him as they saw fit.

Forum List

Back