President Obama lied to us -- he told America some real whoppers about ObamaCare

If you don't think my plans exist, then Google it, call an insurance agent. If you followed me at all you would know about smoking or not.

You are coming off as an internet asshole and I you think I'm hiding the truth, then so be it. I choose not to give out that type of info. You can choose not to believe me.

You have a right to ask and I have a right to tell you to fuck off, it is none of your business. The deductible is $5000 only if hospitalized for a catastrophic event. No doctor visits, no prescriptions, nothing else. I go to a doctor and my cost is negotiated with my doctor. $50 for my urologist and $35 for my general.

I don't smoke. I'm a male, you see my deductible, that's all you get. My age is my business.

No age.....no state....no point.

Eat shit, liar.

I don't have to give a psycho asshole like you anything and I'm not going to. Go look it up yourself lazy ass fucker.

Dummy, I need your age and your state in order to look. You idiot. I want to look. I am offering to look for you. Do you understand?

And....what in the world can someone do do you if you divulge your age and the fucking state you live in? Are you one of those doomsday preppers?

Last edited:

Eat shit, liar.

I don't have to give a psycho asshole like you anything and I'm not going to. Go look it up yourself lazy ass fucker.

Dummy, I need your age and your state in order to look. You idiot. I want to look. I am offering to look for you. Do you understand?

Fuck you kid, you are dismissed.

Line 37,number you claim...and plan you would choose bitch.

I lost my healthcare plan. Doctor? Not sure yet, I haven't seen him for over a year.

EVERYONE in the Nation who had an Indvidual Plan lost it.

My girlfriend is self-employed and didn't lose her plan. You have no idea what you're talking about.
She has an individual plan? Those are largely unaffected.
However, she will see over time, large increases in premiums or her insurance company will eventually drop her because private insurance carriers will not be able to compete with the federal government's price fixing.
The entire premise of Obamacare is to eliminate the availability to private health insurance in order to force individuals into the government exchanges.
No social program can survive unless it operates in a captive marketplace.
An example of this is the method by which public schools are funded. Instead of being funded by the users, the government creates a captive market and compels all property owners in a community to participate in the funding of the schools.
Even those who opt out and use private schools or home school their children are forced to pay or they will suffer sanctions at the hand of government.

What? Are you trying to tell me that you want that info from me? Is that what you have been saying? I thought in were just teaching. Do you think I don't know how to look that up?

You are funny. Bitch.

Line 37.......78k
Silver

About 620 per month.

Next? Bitch.

Line 37.....
Number claimed....
Plan of choice.....

Thinks in advance, bitch.

Last edited:

What? Are you trying to tell me that you want that info from me? Is that what you have been saying? I thought in were just teaching. Do you think I don't know how to look that up?

You are funny. Bitch.

Line 37.......78k
Silver

About 620 per month.

Next? Bitch.

You bitch.....silver what asshole....see I am not the average bear....silver what?

You are funny. Bitch.

Line 37.......78k
Silver

About 620 per month.

Next? Bitch.

You bitch.....silver what asshole....see I am not the average bear....silver what?

There is no silver what. There is silver. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum. You idiot.

What are your numbers, bitch? AGI, number claimed....plan of choice....

You are funny. Bitch.

Line 37.......78k
Silver

About 620 per month.

Next? Bitch.

There is no silver what. There is silver. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum. You idiot.

(smile) Oh yes..there is a Silver "what".....I sell this stuff kid....I stand to make an additonal 20 grand because of it.....I get paid to know the differences ;)

You have not given the details (or I missed them) regarding how you lost your plan. Please do.

I still have it, until the first of the year. The plan is not allowed under Obamacare. It is a high deductible and no preventative or doctor office visits, just a good catastrophic plan. I could see my doctor, pay him cash and cost less than any insurance policy.

Wow. You are a sucker and want to keep paying for a plan that gives you almost no benefits. They say there is one born every minute.

Now I get it. You just want to be contrarian.

You cannot pay cash and pay less than you would for insurance if you break an arm or catch a piece of broken glass in your eye....or swallow some harmful bacteria while swimming in a lake.
No...The point is HIS CHOICE to pay CASH for regular doctor visits and minor situations is being taken away.
Paying as one goes is always the least expensive option.
The lunacy of this is that Obamacare FORCES the patient to file an insurance claim for the most minor of issues. Such as a physical exam or annual check up..
That is the stupidity of ACA.
Patient:...Hi I am here for my annual check up
Receptionist:...Ok, please take this clipboard and fill out these 6 forms
Patient: Why? I always pay for my check ups in cash
Receptionist: I am sorry sir, but due to the new government regulations( Obamacare) you must use your insurance for all medical care..

Oh and guess what...If that patient has the Bronze level plan, he STILL is stuck with 40% of the cost. Here's the rub..When he used to pay money for his annual checkup, it cost him $50...Now because of the mandate the doctor's office bills the government $300 for the exam and the patient gets stuck with 40% of that ...
SO his $50 checkup is now $120.

(smile) Oh yes..there is a Silver "what".....I sell this stuff kid....I stand to make an additonal 20 grand because of it.....I get paid to know the differences ;)

You might be a little crazy. Have you been told that?

PapaG...

Lets have the details of your current plan, please. Or just tell me what it is called. I can look it up. Please add your age, state and whether or not you smoke. Thanks.

I won't ask your income.

Then we can see what you will pay on the exchange for the Bronze plan.

I don't give out details of my life on message boards.

I am not asking for anything that is considered personal. You have stated that you are losing your catastrophic plan in January. I have simply asked for the name of the plan, your age and where you live.

If you consider that request too personal, I have no choice but to call you out as a liar. I now do not believe that you have a catastrophic health care plan.

Why the fuck are you lying?
Why on Earth would any one put that kind of information on a public message board.
Are you fucking stupid?

Call me what you want, I really don't care if you believe me or not. I don't give out where I live, I never have, never will. After January 1st, I won't have a catastrophic plan. I will have some metal named plan.

If you want call insurance companies and I'm sure you can find all sorts of catastrophic plans out there. Do you your homework and get your quotes and interact with insurance agents, just like I did. Lazy ass.

I do not want to know where you live. I want to know what fucking State you live in. And I have already said that I will find your plan. Just give up the name of it. You know....United Copay Select....Aetna Option Value 1000.....etc.

If you will not tell me what state you live in, how old you are and if you smoke or not....you are coming off as someone who wants to hide the truth.

If you don't think my plans exist, then Google it, call an insurance agent. If you followed me at all you would know about smoking or not.

You are coming off as an internet asshole and I you think I'm hiding the truth, then so be it. I choose not to give out that type of info. You can choose not to believe me.

You have a right to ask and I have a right to tell you to fuck off, it is none of your business. The deductible is $5000 only if hospitalized for a catastrophic event. No doctor visits, no prescriptions, nothing else. I go to a doctor and my cost is negotiated with my doctor. $50 for my urologist and $35 for my general.

I don't smoke. I'm a male, you see my deductible, that's all you get. My age is my business.
This fuckin guy is one of these suburban living mini van driving, liberal ass lickers who thinks the world owes him something because HE has a purpose. And by God he is going to get something from you no matter what the cost.
Liberals...Our plans are so good, we make them mandatory.

I do not want to know where you live. I want to know what fucking State you live in. And I have already said that I will find your plan. Just give up the name of it. You know....United Copay Select....Aetna Option Value 1000.....etc.

If you will not tell me what state you live in, how old you are and if you smoke or not....you are coming off as someone who wants to hide the truth.

Eat shit, liar.

You lie to yourself.
You may think you're getting somewhere with this. But you're not.
If you're so sure your coverage is not changing, then why do you battle for this as though your life depends on it?

Gee. This seems serious.

Fortunately, TK lives in New York.....a state that has opted in to the Medicare expansion. Thus, as an unemployed Americn, he will qualify for health care.

Thanks, Obama!

What the fuck are you babbling about..
Drive by spineless entitlement mentality lib..
I see you have no problem taking from others what you did not earn..
All of you libs in support of ACA are fucking parasites..
Free shit, right slacker?

Oh look! It's coach!

Eat shit, dummy. You are way too lame for the effort.

You're still a parasite.
And go fuck yourself with an electric cattle prod.
I can do this insult thing all day, genius...
It's a game you cannot win.
Bring it, cum dumpster.

You are funny. Bitch.

Line 37.......78k
Silver

About 620 per month.

Next? Bitch.

Line 37.....
Number claimed....
Plan of choice.....

Thinks in advance, bitch.
Roo has already made you his bitch..

He took my healthcare plan away.. Had it for over 20 years .... Now its illegal under Obamacare..

Pretty much , eaves me to die at the mercy of the govt.
My theory is NO ONE promoting this farce ever read it or knew what it contai ed... All they cared about is creating millions of new e titlement slaves.

What's illegal?

Glad you asked Sallow... I WANT folks to know how FUBAR'd this "plan" is...

I started a thread here --- http://www.usmessageboard.com/7659438-post1.html

But the short story is that my insurance for 25 years was thru my national Professional Org. It is now ILLEGAL under ACA for Nat. Prof groups to maintain GROUP INSURANCE coverage. If they wanted to continue to cover their members -- they'd have to find an insurer to write INDIVIDUAL policies. And no ones gonna do that.

So read the certified mail I got explaning the cancellation.. I've heard that about 20 National Orgs have gotten "special exemptions" from this hidden rule that nobody read or cared about.

Surprise surprise.. My Prof. Group and I are SOL.... AARP is just dandy....
:mad:

Forum List

Back