President Obama: I’m going to win reelection

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The Hill ^ | 1/26/11 | Amie Parnes

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/206941-president-obama-im-going-to-win

By Amie Parnes - 01/26/12 07:07 PM ET

President Obama said in no-uncertain terms on Thursday that he will win his re-election campaign in November.

Asked by ABC News’s Diane Sawyer if he was going to win, Obama replied: “Yes.”

He also told Sawyer he would "fight with every fiber of my being" for a second term.

"How much do you want it?" Sawyer asked Obama in the interview.

"Badly," Obama said. "Because I think the country needs it."

Just a few months ago Obama described himself as an underdog in the 2012 election.

In another interview with ABC in November, Obama was asked if the odds were stacked against him in the presidential election. “Absolutely,” he replied.

“I’m used to being the underdog,” Obama said.

Since then, Obama has seen his approval ratings improve a tick along with the economy. He won a major victory when the GOP House initially opposed an extension of a payroll tax cut, and he also may be benefitting from the GOP primary fight.

For the second day in a row on Wednesday, Obama named his Republican opponents who are in the midst of a battle in Florida.

He also refuted Newt Gingrich's sentiment that he is "the food stamp president.

"First of all, I don't put people on food stamps," he said. "People become eligible for food stamps. Second of all, the initial expansion of food-stamp eligibility happened under my Republican predecessor, not under me. Number 3, When you have a disastrous economic crash that results in 8 million people losing their jobs, more people are going to need more support from government."

Obama wouldn't say if the label "food stamp president" was laced with racism. But he did say Americans will have to decide in November "about who's trying to bring the country together and who's dividing it, who reflects the core values that helped create this country...and who is tapping into some of our worst instincts."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is laced with truth you piece of shit. This country doesn't need you!

Last edited:
President Obama will win reelection. He projects a positive image and message. The GOP contenders are all negative from the gitgo. And they represent people resented by all too many of the electorate. From the lies and political mud of Gingrinch, to the elitist Romney, they are people that have little in common with the average American. Romney, who has done some admirable things, in spite of his present denunciation of them, has little in common with the average American. Gingrinch has come up in a manner that repulses the most of us.

Romney represents and defends the privileges of the very wealthy. Gingrinch represents and defends the very worst in ethics of the politics. Neither is setting well with the people of this nation in this period of severe economic times.

Obama thinks "the country needs it"? Really, Barack? I'm kind of baffled why anyone would think we need someone to win a second term who ran out of ideas how to fix things two years into his first term.

Here's something to ponder, Kiddies...historically Presidents achieve almost all of their significant accomplishments in their first term and struggle in their second. Bush had the 2007 recession...Reagan had Iran/Contra...Clinton had Monica and impeachment hearings...FDR lost his attempt to pack the Supreme Court and passed almost no legislation. So chances are it's as good as it's going to get with Barack Obama and we're in for another four years of not much happening.

President Obama will win reelection. He projects a positive image and message. The GOP contenders are all negative from the gitgo. And they represent people resented by all too many of the electorate. From the lies and political mud of Gingrinch, to the elitist Romney, they are people that have little in common with the average American. Romney, who has done some admirable things, in spite of his present denunciation of them, has little in common with the average American. Gingrinch has come up in a manner that repulses the most of us.

Romney represents and defends the privileges of the very wealthy. Gingrinch represents and defends the very worst in ethics of the politics. Neither is setting well with the people of this nation in this period of severe economic times.

"I didn't do it" is not a positive image or message. It's a total cop out to any leadership whatsoever.

What a stupid interview..

How much do you want it?

Badly because I believe the country needs ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

I am the one they have been waiting for to stop the oceans from rising and the planets to heal..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

GAG

"I didn't do it" is not a positive image or message. It's a total cop out to any leadership whatsoever.

Leadership and Obama in the same sentence??

WOW sure ain't happened yet.

President Obama: I

President Obama said in no-uncertain terms on Thursday that he will win his re-election campaign in November.

He also told Sawyer he would "fight with every fiber of my being" for a second term.

Just a few months ago Obama described himself as an underdog in the 2012 election.

In another interview with ABC in November, Obama was asked if the odds were stacked against him in the presidential election. “Absolutely,” he replied.

Since then, Obama has seen his approval ratings improve a tick along with the economy. He won a major victory when the GOP House initially opposed an extension of a payroll tax cut, and he also may be benefitting from the GOP primary fight.

For the second day in a row on Wednesday, Obama named his Republican opponents who are in the midst of a battle in Florida.

"First of all, I don't put people on food stamps," he said. "People become eligible for food stamps. Second of all, the initial expansion of food-stamp eligibility happened under my Republican predecessor, not under me. Number 3, When you have a disastrous economic crash that results in 8 million people losing their jobs, more people are going to need more support from government."

Obama wouldn't say if the label "food stamp president" was laced with racism. But he did say Americans will have to decide in November "about who's trying to bring the country together and who's dividing it, who reflects the core values that helped create this country...and who is tapping into some of our worst instincts."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.....

Just....wow.

President Obama: I

The country does need and want him. He is going to win in November.

Of course if you all just want a space station on the moon or a rich businessman calling the shots..

We are going to reelect Obama instead.

lol, We need the Obama like we need a hole in the head..

and only 40% of the people want him..the rest is just waiting for Nov. to get RID of him.

then we can stop seeing sickening interviews like the one above.

Naw, Staph, you get another four years to whine and snivel. And then, if the GOP presents another field of candidates like the present group, another four years yet again.

Forum List

Back