President Obama: "BRING IT ON!"

6963023480_5bece20f7d_z.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Aren't you supposed to provide a link when you post content from other sites, when you lack the ability to formulate a reasonable response for yourself?

Can't even draw you a picture, huh?????

eusa_doh.gif

With the total lack of intelligence you demonstrate here, I doubt you could draw decent stick figures on your own, but you obvious cries for attention are duly noted.

Obama says, i've been to 57 states, what tm hears is, i'm gonna bend you over and stick it in your butt, and she gets all giddy inside!

The ONLY reason so many sub primes were written is that the banks could now sell securities.

With NO broker rules they could roll the subprime into the securities they could now sell.

They CHEATED the securities buyers by not telling buyers what was really in the securities they sold off at a profit

He accidentally said 57 instead of 47.

Your such a fucking racist that is all you have

One slip of the tounge is all you need to see a black man as an idiot.

Your a fucking racist

In Obamas first year the spending had been decided already before he took office.

He accidentally said 57 instead of 47.

Your such a fucking racist that is all you have

And your a fucking hypocrite, it's fine for your dear leader to misspeak and not have the intelligence to immediately correct himself, while you are very happy to pile on any republican who misspeaks and make as big a case of it as you can.

And I want to thank you for pulling out the race card, demonstrating that you have just been owned. You ignorant ass commies only do that when you got nothing else.

When bush talked like that liberals called him a cowboy. So I guess we can call obama a little sista gangsta wannabe, since he is a metro sexual man! Lol, ya'll a hoot!

When Bush called on the terrorist/insurgents to "Bring it on" He actually said it. It wasn't a hoot.

Bushisms - Top 10 Stupid Bush Quotes

10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)

9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000(Listen to audio clip)

8) "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." —second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004 (Listen to audio clip)

7) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)

6) "You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005 (Listen to audio clip)

5) "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)

4) "They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

3) "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

2) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)

1) "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)

then he crashed the economy while lying us into war.

a real republican hereo

Forum List

Back