President Obama: "BRING IT ON!"

It amazes me how people can look at their children and grandchildren and smile knowing they are spending their future for a little power. How long do you think this can be sustained when we are borrowing more than 40% of everything being spent? It takes a real ignorant individual to celebrate that kind of irresponsibility.

6963023480_5bece20f7d_z.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Um dude go look at the facts.

Its the republican party who out spends the dems every time

No one can compare to your dear leader, and if he gets his way we'll have 2 trillion dollar deficits by the time we get rid of his ass. I don't have any children or grandchildren, I just feel sorry for yours. Hell I'll more than likely be dead before the shit really hits the fan, it will be your families that finds themselves warehoused in tiny boxes like the folks in China, and I'm sure you will be proud to tell them you supported the policies that put them there.

quit with the stupid fucking dear leader shit you lying asshole.

Your team CRASHED the entire world economy for the second time in ones lifetime right before He came into office.

The first year of spending Obama had nothing to do with.

ANY honest person would admitt it.

I didn't watch the speech, but I gather Obama wasn't kind enough to thank the hardcore right for all their self-destructive behavior during the 2012 campaign. What a freakin' ingrate.

Blaming someone else for Obama's behavior is typically liberal.. No one expects any better from a leftist. We're never disappointed at how utterly irresponsible you liberals are. Nothing is ever your fault..NOT EVER.

No tea party pleeze,
Do you really want to go there? All I can at least bush knew how many states there are. Lol

and you dont?

are you really going to go with a fucking LIE like that and think it works?

Obama said the he had been to 57 states. You know when little old ladies curse it makes you sound ignorant. Sorry just trying to help. Lol

January 22, 2013

Obama Takes On Far Right

20130122_4967224120130122070424.jpg

"Obama begins his second term having stared down Republicans on tax and spending issues at the end of December, achieving a deal that raised taxes on the country's highest earners.

The stage is now set for the next round of fiscal wrangling: Obama wants to revamp the tax code to eliminate a myriad tax loopholes while fending off Republicans' demands for deep spending cuts.

His graying hair and lined face providing proof, Obama appears battle-hardened after his first term, now accustomed to the idea that Republicans will fight him at nearly every turn and determined to muscle as much of his agenda as possible through the divided Congress.

In defending social programs, Obama offered a subtle reminder of comments last May by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who told supporters at a private fund-raiser that 47 percent of Americans were dependent on government programs and benefits, and therefore were unlikely to support Romney.

"The commitments we make to each other, through Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security, these things do not sap our initiative. They strengthen us," Obama said. "They do not make us a nation of takers. They free us to take the risks that make this country great."

Calculated-Ri$k$ vs. "conservative"-Pussies.....a fight LONG-OVERDUE!!!!!

super-obama-240x400.jpg
like you he is a lazy drug addict that wants what someone else worked for.

What....you want to talk.....

......now???

:eusa_eh:

No tea party pleeze,
Do you really want to go there? All I can at least bush knew how many states there are. Lol

and you dont?

Obama said the he had been to 57 states. You know when little old ladies curse it makes you sound ignorant. Sorry just trying to help. Lol

Do you have any reason why he made that mistake?

No because your a dishonest fucking hack

It amazes me how people can look at their children and grandchildren and smile knowing they are spending their future for a little power. How long do you think this can be sustained when we are borrowing more than 40% of everything being spent? It takes a real ignorant individual to celebrate that kind of irresponsibility.

Aren't you supposed to provide a link when you post content from other sites, when you lack the ability to formulate a reasonable response for yourself?

Aren't you supposed to provide a link when you post content from other sites, when you lack the ability to formulate a reasonable response for yourself?

Can't even draw you a picture, huh?????

eusa_doh.gif

No tea party pleeze,

At least bush knew a marine wasn't a dead man walking.

what the hell do yoiu racist think it gains you to claim Bush is smarter than Obama ?

no one with a honest bone in their body would make such a claim

Bush is alot smarter than obama, it's no my fault your to ignorant to realize. Oh and next time take a deep breath and relax before you post nonsense it's you, not yoiu. Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

what a partisan asshole you are.

In what shape did your idiot Bush leave this country?

and you dont?

Do you have any reason why he made that mistake?

No because your a dishonest fucking hack

Not only did he say he had been to 57 states, he also said he still had 2 to go and his staff wouldn't let him go to Alaska and Hawaii. By my count that makes 61 states.

Why would he make such a mistake, can you say he's a freaking IDIOT? After all that's exactly what you'd say if a republican misspeaks and your saying anything less about a commiecrat would make you a hypocrite, wouldn't it? So why don't you dig out a little intellectual honesty and admit your dear leader isn't the picture of perfection, you try to portray him to be.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

what a partisan asshole you are.

In what shape did your idiot Bush leave this country?

The housing bust caused this mess, which started under carter, gained legs under clinton. Was warned what would happen by bush. Frank and dodd said there was nothing to worry about. Then the crash, and by obama's ignorance he made it worse. So the lesson here is not everyone should own a house, no matter how warm and fuzzy it makes liberals feel inside.

Nope you idiot Bush held back the broker rules in GLB act which allowed this mess to reach the levels it did.

only partisan assholes like you dont know that

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

Forum List

Back