President Obama: 487 documented examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption & cronyism!

Vigi10470984
..and there were 550 METRIC TONS of yellowcake LEFT UNGUARDED when the 2003 war broke out...

That tonnage of yellowcake was under lock and key and inventoried by the IAEA when Bush decided to attack Iraq.

The UN inspectors knew it was there and had been monitoring it for years prior to 2003.

Check the Scooter Libby trial released documents. Cheney was advised of that stored yellowcake and the UN had control of it and monitored the storage.

Saddam Hussein did in fact allow IAEA inspectors come into Iraq from 1998 through 2002 to verify that the yellowcake was secure and not disturbed. SH was in compliance with the UN as far as the yellowcake was concerned.,

You lose. Rush Limbaugh is dead wrong about this. Sorry.

Vigi10470984
..and there were 550 METRIC TONS of yellowcake LEFT UNGUARDED when the 2003 war broke out...

That tonnage of yellowcake was under lock and key and inventoried by the IAEA when Bush decided to attack Iraq.

The UN inspectors knew it was there and had been monitoring it for years prior to 2003.

Check the Scooter Libby trial released documents. Cheney was advised of that stored yellowcake and the UN had control of it and monitored the storage.

Saddam Hussein did in fact allow IAEA inspectors come into Iraq from 1998 through 2002 to verify that the yellowcake was secure and not disturbed. SH was in compliance with the UN as far as the yellowcake was concerned.,

You lose. Rush Limbaugh is dead wrong about this. Sorry.

That's just it IT WASN'T SAFEGUARDED... the people from nearby villages were taking the barrels full of yellowcake, dumping it out and using the barrels for water, many got sick and some died from it! PLUS....

Why the World Did Not Know about WMD in Iraq FrontPage Magazine

Vigi 10471072
Of course he did, Iraq was shooting at our planes in the NO FLY ZONE which was part of the Gulf War I peace treaty..

There was no shooting at our warplanes after UN Resolution 1441 was passed. The US voted for 1441. Bush was claiming publicly that war was not necessary at that point. He said he was for peacefully disarming Iraq through the UN and Iraq never shot at our war planes after that.

That was no justification for the war. It was not used as a justification by the Bush Admin.

Vigi 10471072
Of course he did, Iraq was shooting at our planes in the NO FLY ZONE which was part of the Gulf War I peace treaty..

There was no shooting at our warplanes after UN Resolution 1441 was passed. The US voted for 1441. Bush was claiming publicly that war was not necessary at that point. He said he was for peacefully disarming Iraq through the UN and Iraq never shot at our war planes after that.

That was no justification for the war. It was not used as a justification by the Bush Admin.

Did Iraq shoot at our planes AFTER the GULF WAR I PEACE TREATY WAS SIGNED?

SC 10413510
B-O-R-I-N-G !!!!

If you are truly bored Spare_Change you could try answering some questions such as this one:

NF 10411820
"35. Suppose U.S. military action in Iraq meant that the U.S. would be involved in a war there for months or even years, then would you favor or oppose the United States taking military action against Iraq?"

Did 70% in February and March 2003 say they were in favor of that?

That's an easy one. But once you answer truthfully that the answer is no, you can then be moved on to learn why so many aspects of your "Wrong to blame Bush for invading Iraq - Right to blame Obama for ISIS invading Iraq" screed is so readily de-bunkable.

And learning new realities is not boring to most intelligent folks.

As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind.
----- Henry Thoreau

You are definitely B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

Oh, and because you are a stupid ass.... Dec. 2002!

A reconnaissance airplane of the United States was demolished this morning in the zone of aerial exclusion of the Iraqian south, apparently by another ship of Iraq, according to affirmed American military sources. The apparatus Predator type accomplished a recognition mission, said a source of Central Commando of the United States. A total losses of the ship is considered. Iraqian airplanes battle penetrated the zone of prohibition of flights of the south and shot against the Predator, and the controllers broke away from then enemy with the apparatus, added the spokesmen. "This act is most recent of a series of hostile acts of the regime iraqui '", said Jim Wilkinson, spokesman of the Central Commando. This body of the American army supervises the operations in Iraq and the neighboring nations. The Iraqian air defenses would have shot almost 500 occasions against the airplanes battle of the United States and Great Britain that patrol the zones of aerial exclusion -- located to the north and the south of the territory iraqui ' - - during this year, said the civil employees. And only since the Security Council of the UN decided a new inspection arms in Iraq, the allied airplanes have received 32 attacks. The zones of prohibition of flights were established after the Persian Gulf War to avoid that president Saddam Hussein used his airplanes to bomb the minority ethnic populations that live in those zones. Their huntings cross those zones sometimes and are persecuted by the Americans and British.

US Recon plane shot down by Iraq - Ars Technica OpenForum

Yes. But they did not shoot at our warplanes after UN Resolution 1441 had been passed. Bush could not cite that past by Iraq after getting 1441 passed at the UN. You see the UN considered the NFZs illegal.

They were not part of the Ceasefire Agreement following the First Gulf War.

You are wrong about that too.

The Iraqi no-fly zones were a set of two separate no-fly zones(NFZs), and were proclaimed by the United States, United Kingdom, and France after the Gulf War of 1991 to protect theKurds in northern Iraq and Shiite Muslims in the south. Iraqi aircraft were forbidden from flying inside the zones. The policy was enforced by U.S., British, and French aircraft patrols until France withdrew in 1998. While the enforcing powers had cited United Nations Security Council Resolution 688 as authorizing the operations, the resolution contains no explicit authorization. The Secretary-General of the UN at the time the resolution was passed,Boutros Boutros-Ghali called the no-fly zones "illegal" in a later interview with John Pilger.[1][2].

Iraqi no-fly zones - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yes. But they did not shoot at our warplanes after UN Resolution 1441 had been passed. Bush could not cite that past by Iraq after getting 1441 passed at the UN. You see the UN considered the NFZs illegal.

They were not part of the Ceasefire Agreement following the First Gulf War.

You are wrong about that too.

The Iraqi no-fly zones were a set of two separate no-fly zones(NFZs), and were proclaimed by the United States, United Kingdom, and France after the Gulf War of 1991 to protect theKurds in northern Iraq and Shiite Muslims in the south. Iraqi aircraft were forbidden from flying inside the zones. The policy was enforced by U.S., British, and French aircraft patrols until France withdrew in 1998. While the enforcing powers had cited United Nations Security Council Resolution 688 as authorizing the operations, the resolution contains no explicit authorization. The Secretary-General of the UN at the time the resolution was passed,Boutros Boutros-Ghali called the no-fly zones "illegal" in a later interview with John Pilger.[1][2].

Iraqi no-fly zones - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Who cares!!!!! They shot at our planes IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF THE GULF WAR I TREATY...are you this desperate? Because Ghali said it was illegal, BUT WAS INCLUDED IN THE TREATY makes his OPINION LAW? Go take another hit of METH!

Because Ghali said it was illegal, BUT WAS INCLUDED IN THE TREATY makes his OPINION LAW?

The resolution contains no explicit authorization.

"The policy was enforced by U.S., British, and French aircraft patrols until France withdrew in 1998. While the enforcing powers had citedUnited Nations Security Council Resolution 688 as authorizing the operations, the resolution contains no explicit authorization."

Why you say the authorization was included in the Treaty

The US Brits and France Set them up unilaterally

And I was referring to war planes. Not unmanned surveillance planes. But Bush never used that incident as a justification for war. It's odd that you do now,

Last edited:
Because Ghali said it was illegal, BUT WAS INCLUDED IN THE TREATY makes his OPINION LAW?

The resolution contains no explicit authorization.

"The policy was enforced by U.S., British, and French aircraft patrols until France withdrew in 1998. While the enforcing powers had citedUnited Nations Security Council Resolution 688 as authorizing the operations, the resolution contains no explicit authorization."

Why you say the authorization was included in the Treaty

The US Brits and France Set them up unilaterally

And Was referring to war planes. Not unmanned surveillance planes. But Bush never used that incident as a justification for war. It's odd that you do now,

Who cares if it was EXPLICIT or not, IT WAS COVERED by Saddam shooting at our planes! What is so hard about this subversive, you wanted Saddam to WIN I SUPPOSE!

Now there should be something in this list for everyone. I will start out with the one I think he is most guilty but no one seems to give much a crap.

16) Had four U.S. citizens killed without judicial process

Obama had four U.S. citizens killed without judicial process.

The ACLU accused Obama of violating the U.S. Constitution for doing this.

U.S. Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) said that Obama’s actions might be an impeachable offense.

President Obama 487 documented examples of his lying lawbreaking corruption cronyism - Dr. Rich Swier

Wow. Sounds like as many as Romney had last election or the amount Fox News has on a daily basis.

Maybe Obama should take the stance, "We won't let our campaign be controlled by fact checkers"

Vigi 10471496
Who cares if it was EXPLICIT or not, IT WAS COVERED by Saddam shooting at our planes! What is so hard about this subversive, you wanted Saddam to WIN I SUPPOSE!

Anyone who believes in international law - cares. If it was not explicit in the ceasefire agreement it does not become part of the agreement by one Party's say so.

Vigi 10471496

Anyone who believes in international law - cares. If it was not explicit in the ceasefire agreement it does not become part of the agreement by one Party's say so.

So we just let him shot down our planes, you are an obuma supporter, I can tell!

Any discussion about Obama equals Bush to the leftist Brigade. Obama failures equals BUSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Talk about Russia........BUSHHHHHHHHHHH
Talk about Libya..........BUSHHHHHHHHHHH
Talk about Syria..........BUSHHHHHHHHHHH

On virtually every thread.

So we just let him shot down our planes, you are an obuma supporter, I can tell!

I'm saying that shot down drone was not a justification for war. It was never claimed to be a justification for war. It was in Iraqi airspace when it was shot down.

If it was justification for war Bush would not have gone through the UN to try to disarm Iraq peacefully.

Eagl 10471869
Any discussion about Obama equals Bush to the leftist Brigade. Obama failures equals BUSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Talk about Russia........BUSHHHHHHHHHHH
Talk about Libya..........BUSHHHHHHHHHHH
Talk about Syria..........BUSHHHHHHHHHHH

On virtually every thread.

Russia? Bush allowed Russia to invade Georgia. It is a fair comparison.

Libya? You are making stuff up again.

Syria, you are making stuff up again,

You are perhaps confused again.

It was a con/Obama basher on that closed thread who made up the story that ISIS found Saddam,s stash of WMD and wiped out a village. He was attempting to justify Bush.s horrid determination to invade Iraq to find WMD while the inspectors were doing the exact work that Bush had asked them to do. That con was wrong. It was Chlorine bombs in the story he eventually came up with.

When lies like that are told - they should be refuted. Should they not?

Like your dumbfounded idea that Clinton bombed Iraq after he forced inspectors out just like Bush actually did.

You need to have your fake realities refuted too.

I'm saying that shot down drone was not a justification for war. It was never claimed to be a justification for war. It was in Iraqi airspace when it was shot down.

If it was justification for war Bush would not have gone through the UN to try to disarm Iraq peacefully.

It doesn't matter what YOU think, it matters that Iraq shot down our drone, and there were, according to the article I posted 32 OTHER TIMES of contact with our planes...more than enough in any SANE PERSONS MIND, to go back and finish a war that should have been finished under that wimp, #41, who made the mistake of listening to Colon Bowel!

Vigi 10475723
It doesn't matter what YOU think, it matters that Iraq shot down our drone, and there were, according to the article I posted 32 OTHER TIMES of contact with our planes...more than enough in any SANE PERSONS MIND, to go back and finish a war that should have been finished under that wimp, #41, who made the mistake of listening to Colon Bowel!

You call it "finishing a war" based on one "shot down drone" that was violating Iraqi air space. If it was finishing the 1991 First Gulf War why did Bush43 need to go to the UN and request that they disarm Iraq peacefully as that was to be Bush's preferred choice? It makes no sense that it was a continuation of Operation Desert Storm. Bush would not need the AUMF of Oif what you believe we're true.

Dick Cheney:

• I think that the proposition of going to Baghdad is also fallacious. I think if we we're going to remove Saddam Hussein we would have had to go all the way to Baghdad, we would have to commit a lot of force because I do not believe he would wait in the Presidential Palace for us to arrive. I think we'd have had to hunt him down. And once we'd done that and we'd gotten rid of Saddam Hussein and his government, then we'd have had to put another government in its place. What kind of government? Should it be a Sunni government or Shi'i government or a Kurdish government or Ba'athist regime? Or maybe we want to bring in some of the Islamic fundamentalists? How long would we have had to stay in Baghdad to keep that government in place? What would happen to the government once U.S. forces withdrew? How many casualties should the United States accept in that effort to try to create clarity and stability in a situation that is inherently unstable? I think it is vitally important for a President to know when to use military force. I think it is also very important for him to know when not to commit U.S. military force. And it's my view that the President got it right both times, that it would have been a mistake for us to get bogged down in the quagmire inside Iraq.
  • And the question in my mind is how many additional American casualties is Saddam worth? And the answer is not very damned many. So I think we got it right, both when we decided to expel him from Kuwait, but also when the president made the decision that we'd achieved our objectives and we were not going to go get bogged down in the problems of trying to take over and govern Iraq.... Once we had rounded him up and gotten rid of his government, then the question is what do you put in its place? You know, you then have accepted the responsibility for governing Iraq.
  • Because if we had gone to Baghdad we would have been all alone. There wouldn't have been anybody else with us. It would have been a U.S. occupation of Iraq. None of the Arab forces that were willing to fight with us in Kuwait were willing to invade Iraq. Once you got to Iraq and took it over and took down Saddam Hussein's government, then what are you going to put in its place? That's a very volatile part of the world. And if you take down the central government in Iraq, you could easily end up seeing pieces of Iraq fly off. Part of it the Syrians would like to have, the west. Part of eastern Iraq the Iranians would like to claim. Fought over for eight years. In the north, you've got the Kurds. And if the Kurds spin loose and join with Kurds in Turkey, then you threaten the territorial integrity of Turkey. It's a quagmire if you go that far and try to take over Iraq. The other thing is casualties. Everyone was impressed with the fact that we were able to do our job with as few casualties as we had, but for the 146 Americans killed in action and for the families it wasn't a cheap war. And the question for the president in terms of whether or not we went on to Baghdad and took additional casualties in an effort to get Saddam Hussein was, how many additional dead Americans is Saddam worth? And our judgment was not very many, and I think we got it right.

Bush41 got it right.

Forum List

Back